Edisto River: Fish, Kayak, Canoe,Tube...Relax & Enjoy Nature..
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Summerville house description
Quiet, peaceful and private.
Last house at the end of road on the Edisto River. Great for kayaking, canoeing, tubing and fishing, nature watchers delight.
Charleston SC, various historic Plantations, Summerville, Ridgeville, Edisto River State Parks, smaller rural towns; all within 15-45 minutes.
Enjoy The Low Country on the Edisto River.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Main Level: Master bedroom with private bath, queen bed, walk out doors to deck over looking river. High vaulted ceilings with 3 drop down fans in living room, very open, lots of windows and light, blinds. Living Room, kitchen, decks front & back, screen porch, half bath , master bedroom and private bath. Upstairs: 2 Bedrooms, 1 queen other 2 singles, walk out doors to deck from bedrooms over looking river. Common bath, separate sitting area over looking downstairs living area. Under House: Screened in Garden area with picnic table, sitting table, sink, stove & such. Great for fish frys, shrimp /crab boils, BBQ cookouts. Sitting area. At River Edge: Deck overlooking River with swing & seating. Ramp to dock for boats & such, sun bathing. This is a very relaxing and enjoyable house on the Edisto River with many amenities to relax and get away from it all. Two convenience store just down the street, otherwise amenities in the town of Ridgeville or Summerville....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful property, great owner.
Beautiful property, great owner.
My family stayed there for a week in may. Everything was ready on arrival and instructions provided. Seller was prompt to answer e-mails and phone calls. Place is great and everything as described in the listing.
- Guest Rus (Charlotte, NC)
- Date of stay 05/14/12
- Review Submitted 05/28/12
Weekly Rental $1250 Spring,Summer,Fall. January February $875 weekly Monthly Rental $2500 to $3500 for longer term stays. Snowbirds welcomed $250 credit card to hold reservations. Pay by check. Phone Inquiries Welcomed 704-516-3435 Nonrefundable Pet Charge Apply on Individual basis, to be discussed. Discounts for longer term rentals any season. Jan/Feb/March monthly rate discount. Minimum 5 day rental with additional $75 house charge
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2002
- Primary: (704) 516-3435 (North Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.