Northstar Village - Big Horn 310 - Ski in/Out, Pool, Hot Tub
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Northstar condo description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW.
Big Horn 310 is a beautiful, professionally decorated two bedroom condominium in the Village at Northstar is a perfect fit for both adult couples or a family with children.
You can't beat staying in the heart of one of California's most popular ski resorts. No need to spend 30 minutes each morning in ski traffic! This condo is only 50 yards from the gondola and ticket booths.
Lockers in your building are included for your ski/snowboard equipment. Before beginning your day on the slopes, head downstairs to Starbucks in the Village for a quad mocha.
After an exhilarating day, return to the Village to sip a hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps while relaxing on one of the many covered sofas outdoors in front of a bonfire. Then, treat yourself to a fabulous dinner at Timbercreek Restaurant.
Finally, retire to your beautiful, upscale condo with its warm colors, generous wood trim and luxury linens and rest up for another day on the slopes!
Keywords: Northstar Ski Resort Luxury Village Condo
- On floor 3
- 1230 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 0
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gondola 50 yards from Building's Front Door Additional Sleeping: Queen Sofabed in Living Room 1230 square feet Air Conditioning Ski Locker on Ground Floor of Building Exercise Facility Outdoor Swimming Pool, Kiddie Pool, Hot Tub (photo #6) 42' Flat Screen TV and Stereo with CD player in Living Room 32' Flat Screen TV in Both Bedrooms Gas Fireplace Covered Balcony With View of Open Space Full Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances Dining Table With Seating For 6 Luxury Bedding/Linens With Down Comforters Washer/Dryer in Unit Wireless Internet (connection not guaranteed)...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Ski & Snowboard
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Recreation Center
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Additional Information: One Parking Space in Secure, Weather Protected Underground Garage With Direct Elevator Access to Building and Additional Parking in Main Area & In Garage on 'Space-Available' Basis Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Experience 300+ days of sunny California skies & light winds with 19 lifts & 92 trails, Snow Tubing & Adventure Park Cross-Country, Telemark & Snowshoe Center: 40km of expertly groomed trails suited for all ability levels (includes Track, Skate, Snowshoe and Telemark). Warming Huts, scenic Picnic Sites with Views of Lake Tahoe and surrounding mountain peaks, Outdoor Deck and Firepits The Village at Northstar: 9000 sq ft Signature Ice Skating Rink, Bungee Trampoline, Exclusive Shops, Multiple Events and Activities (in summer: Bungy + Ropes Course, Roller Skating, Largest Lift-Accessed Mountain Bike Park in CA, with Jumps, Movie Nights & Live Music) Restaurants in the Village: Rubicon Pizza, Mikuni Sushi, Baxter's Bistro & Lounge, Earthly Delights, Starbucks, TC's Pub, The Chocolate Bar, North of the Boarder Burritos ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer/Fall ...............$300/night..$1800/week (7th NIGHT FREE FOR ALL SEASONS) Winter & Thanksgiving Week.........$600 TH-F-Sat / $550 Sun-M-T-W Night $3500/Week Spring ........................... $400/night .. $2400/week Christmas/Presidents ..............$1100/night .. $6600/week New Years .........................$1100/night..$6600/week Cleaning: $175 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 40 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 11 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 11 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar at Northstar
- Nearest Golf: Northstar at Northstar
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Northstar:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 1-530-584-3444
Exterior of Big Horn #310 - the unit faces the back trees - not shown here
Living room with plenty of space for all guests plus sofa sleeper!
Dining Table - Seating for 6
Beautiful kitchen with stainless steal appliances.
King bedroom with views of the outside!
Bathroom with double sinks
This is the view from back of 310 - 310 is on third floor though
Catamount Building Hot Tubs
Fitness Center in Ironhorse South Building
Roundabout for Drop Off - Fitness/Pool Area in Background
Front of Big Horn building - run at end of the day is to the left with Gondola
Dining table seats 6 people
Kitchen with Counter Seating for Two
Ice Skating Rink
Baxter's Restaurant in Catamount Building Across From Big Horn
Fitness Center in Catamount Building
Hot Tubs in Ironhorse South Building
Exterior of Big Horn #310 - the unit faces the back trees - not shown here
Deck of Pool at Entry to Village
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013