Va. Beach Oceanfront 2-Bedroom Condo with Courtyard/Pool View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Welcome to The Sanderling (unit B-404), where luxury meets beach comfort at The Sanctuary, located on a pristine beachfront.
The Sanderling's prime top-floor vantage point affords privacy with no noise from above and a beautiful courtyard/pool view below. This professionally-decorated 1,300-square-foot unit, features two-bedrooms, two bathrooms, and everything you need to accommodate seven for a relaxing vacation.
* Enjoy the special views afforded by the light-filled Great Room, featuring comfortable sofas (one converts to a queen-size bed), 40-inch flat-panel HDTV, and sound system with a 3-CD player, and a desk with free high-speed Internet access.
* The dining area includes seating for six, with room for three more at the granite kitchen counter. From this area you can access the oversized balcony, ideal for relaxing with a cup of coffee in the morning or watching the sunset over cocktails in the evening.
The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and is fully stocked with everything you will need to enjoy your time at the beach.
* The master suite, with private full bathroom, provides a king-size bed, chair for reading, 19-inch flat-panel HDTV with built-in DVD, and room-darkening window treatments.
* The second bedroom provides a twin bunk bed, comfortable oversize lounge chair that converts into an additional twin bed, and a 19-inch flat-panel HDTV with DVD player. A second full bath is located just outside the bedroom door (hairdryers are provided in both bathrooms).
* The laundry area within the unit provides a washer and dryer, iron and ironing board. For an added convenience, a linen and towel service is provided at no additional cost, as is a weekly cleaning crew.
* No need to haul all your beach items along, as you have access to a storage unit on the garage level, stocked with four beach chairs, beach umbrella, two boogie boards and a cooler. A beach cart is even provided to make it easier to tote your items to the shore each day.
Enjoy all the amenities of this exclusive resort, including Viking gas grills, teak tables and chairs, three pools, including a beachfront pool with swim-up bar, hot tub, game room, library and state-of-the-art fitness center.
The Fishing Pier, Little Island Beach Park (with tennis and basketball courts) and the National Wildlife Refuge are within walking distance to the south.
The restaurants and shops of the Virginia Beach Boardwalk area located within a 20-minute drive to the north, but you can then escape back to the tranquility of beautiful Sandbridge... and relax in the comfort of The Sanderling.
Use of condo amenities, swimming pool (open mid May to mid September), Limit 2 parking spaces per unit. No smoking. Fire Code Regulation prohibits the use of open-flamed or gas-fueled grilling devices on unit balconies.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Convertible bed(s)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Features a Courtyard/Pool View
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Broadband Access
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Guest comment entered by owner
We really enjoyed our week here--none of us wants to go home! The condo is beautiful. We especially enjoyed the balcony area--very nice to eat outside and enjoy drinks/quiet times at night. Thanks!
- Guest Peter R.
- Date of stay 06/12/10
- Review Submitted 05/22/11
Guest comment entered by owner
Beautiful condo. It had everything we needed. Great deck!
- Guest Ray W.
- Date of stay 06/20/09
- Review Submitted 05/22/11
Sep 15, 2012-May 03, 2013 .. $620/week May 04, 2013-May 24, 2013 & Aug 31, 2013-Sep 27, 2013 .. $780/week May 25, 2013-June 07, 2013 .. $1,160/week June 08, 2013-June 14, 2013 .. $1,560/week June 15, 2013-July 05, 2013 .. $2,160/week July 06, 2013-Aug 09, 2013 .. $2,225/week Aug 10, 2013-Aug 16, 2013 .. $2,160/week Aug 23, 2013-Aug 30, 2013 .. $1,560/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Sandbridge is a great location for a vacation.
Why the Owner Chose Virginia Beach:
The Sanctuary is located on a quiet beach next to the Back Bay Wildlife Refuge.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Guests staying at The Sanderling (B-404) will enjoy the sensational courtyard/pool view, the condo's upscale furnishings and amenities, as well as access to three pools (one with a swim-up bar), hot tub, poolside Viking grills, on-site restaurant, state-of-the-art fitness room, and a quiet beachfront location next to the Back Bay Wildlife Refuge.
- Primary: Toll Free (866) 933-4801
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy the terrific view of the courtyard and pool while relaxing on the balcony
Bright living area with 37" TV, dining area and desk with Internet access
Master Bedroom with king-size bed, reading chair, 19" DVD/TV, private bathroom
Large balcony, overlooking courtyard and pool, has seating for six
Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
Second bedroom with bunk beds, comfortable twin sleep chair, and 19" TV with DVD
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 13, 2013