Book Your Spring Break Ski Vacation Now = Special Rates!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Peachland house description
Our Peachland Mountain Manor Retreat is a beautiful, freshly renovated and air conditioned house on a 3/4 acre rural property high above Okanagan Lake. There is a panoramic view of the lake from both the large 600 sq. foot patios. It's a short drive to golf, enjoy the historic and picturesque town of Peachland, just a 3 KM drive from the house. Enjoy the peace and quiet amongst the tranquility of the beautiful country setting.
Peachland Mountain Manor has it all! Do nothing, or keep busy from morning to night with hiking, horseback riding, and water skiing and the beach all minutes away. You choose. It's also possible to visit several local award winning wineries within a half-hour drive from the house. Also within 1 KM of the house are the Peachland Canyon Zip Lines and ATV Tours. Hiking and Riding Trails are also within 100 meters of the house.
Peachland Mountain Manor has two self-contained suites. Both are fully furnished and equipped with everything that you require for a week or more of vacation. You can rent one individual suite or for a larger group the whole house is available to rent;. Ideal for two families or one large family travelling/ holidaying together.
Keywords: House, Suites
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Peachland is ideally located, either for a fun-filled family vacation or an adult-only getaway. Only minutes to 8 km of lakefront walkways and beaches & world-class golf courses and renowned wineries. If you are into adrenalin sports we are located next to Zip Lines, ATV tours and hiking/biking trails. You will be right in the centre of the famous Okanagan wine region with easy access to over 200 hundred wineries (escorted tours available). A ten minute drive to the town centre of Peachland will take you to a wonderful array of dining, including Greek, German, Belgian, Canadian plus other tasty options and a wonderful waterfront park with free parking and boat launching and a dog beach. We are 20 minutes drive south of Kelowna and about 30 minutes to Penticton south on Hwy 97. If you are travelling here during winter, we are just 15 minutes to the local family friendly Crystal Mountain ski hill or an easy hour's drive to world class Big White Mountain. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Home away from home
Home away from home
We had a great 2 week stay in the Okanagan at this accommodation. Travelling with dogs, it would not be possible to stay in a hotel without driving everyone crazy. The owners of Forest Hill Manor made us feel comfortable and welcome which really did make it seem like a home away from home. The fenced area for the dogs was convenient. The massive deck upstairs was everyone's favourite place.
- Guest Susanne (Calgary)
- Date of stay 08/04/12
- Review Submitted 09/10/12
Recommended for: Pet owners, age 55+.
We had a fantastic week in Peachland, and the accomodation was just perfect for a family of 4. We met the owners and they were very friendly and helpful with things to do in the area. Also we have a small non shedding dog and they have a yard perfectly set up for pets. Can't say enough nice things about this rental!
- Guest GKV (Calgary AB)
- Date of stay 07/21/12
- Review Submitted 07/31/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, pet owners, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, age 55+, girls getaway.
Guest Comments 2011Guest comment entered by owner
Guest Comments 2011
- "I felt the owners really cared about us, they called twice after we arrived to see if we found everything OK and to asked if we had any questions." - "We arrived after dark and there were lights on and the stereo had been set to a classical channel and there were cold beverages in the fridge. It was a wonderful warm welcome after a long drive."
- Guest Jenna S, Calgary AB
- Date of stay 08/05/11
- Review Submitted 09/30/11
Guest comment entered by owner
Our family of 8 really enjoyed the use of this well furnished and appointed house, the area and lakes made for a fantastic vacation area, we want to come back!
- Guest John and Family, Steinbach
- Date of stay 07/12/10
- Review Submitted 02/16/11
Full house - top and bottom suites (4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 kitchens)-$2500/week or $3500 for 2 weeks, or rent individual suites top or bottom,for 1/2 price Minimum 1 Week Rentals during July & Aug. Weekend Rentals .. $500/2 nights during Sept thru June 30th Long term rental (3 to 6 mo)during low season are also available, rate negotiable
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kelowna at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 97 at 3.2 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Peachland at 3.2 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Multiple in Peachland Town Centre at 3.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Big White or Apex Alpine at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Multiple in the Area at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Multiple in Peachland Town Centre at 3.5 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: My wife and I are a professional couple who live in Vancouver BC but love to travel to Lake Okanagon on the weekends to enjoy the hot sunny weather and beautiful scenery and the beaches on the lake.
Why the Owner Chose Peachland:
My wife and I were looking for a country retreat that offered the all of the amenities of city living (shopping, dining, professional services) as well as the peace and quiet of country living. We found it in Peachland and fell in love with the area and want to share our discovery with other people who will appreciate the natural beauty of the beautiful, sunny Okanagon area.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Short 3 km drive into town, great dining and shopping available near by along with access to area beaches, horseback riding, hiking and nature trails, golf courses, wine tours, etc.
- Primary: +1 604 421 0286 office
- Secondary: + cell
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
vacation home front view
Lower Suite Kitchen
Lower Suite Living Room
Lower Suite Bedroom 2
Upper Suite Dining and Kitchen
Upper Suite Bedroom #1
Upper Suite Patio
Mountainside Lake View from Princeton Avenue across from Peachland Mtn. Manor
Okanagan Wine Country
Okanagan Wine Country - Naramata Bench
Peachland Sunday Market
Peachland Waterfront Park
Lower Suite Bedroom #1
Upper Suite Living Room
Living Room and Fireplace in Upper Suite
Upper Suite Patio
Lower Suite Side Patio
Okanagon Lake from Peachland Beach
Lang's Vineyard - Naramata
Peachland Sunday Market
Peachland Swim Beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 01, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.