Oceanfront Villa with Kids' Club & Fitness Center
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Emerald Isle condo description
2 Bedrooms & 2 Full Baths Vacation Rental on the Ocean!
Enjoy the endless views of the deep blue ocean, the sunset each evening, the sand underneath your feet, the sound of the waves rolling in, and the light of the moon on a clear starlit night.
Located in Indian Beach, nestled between Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach, this distinctive beachfront haven with only 86 luxurious condominium residences offers the East Coast’s most indulgent coastal retreat. At your Grande Villas oceanfront suite, you’ll discover unparalleled splendor combined with extraordinary club facilities and services, all designed specifically to pamper.
Beachy and casual? Definitely, but always sophisticated and elegant with the artfully decorated residences earning our highest rating, the Emerald class. Its eight floors feature thoughtfully designed 4-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 2-bedroom residences. Your oceanfront residence features custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite and marble countertops, limestone and tile floors, custom cabinetry throughout and large capacity front loading washer and dryer.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Grande Pool and Pavilion with Poolside Refreshment Bar, The Preserve - a 22 acre natural habitat area, Osprey Club Lounge with oceanfront terrace & two fireplaces and gourmet kitchen, Health and Fitness Center with expansive ocean views, Spinnaker's Kids' Club and Splash Pool with Dancing Water Feature, Sport and Games Lounge, Outdoor Fire Pit, Wireless Internet throughout, Oceanfront location means the beach is just steps away....moreless
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Video Games
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Spinnaker's Kids' Club and Splash Pool with Dancing Water Feature - Each day brings a new adventure! Fun Directors organize a multitude of games & activities and art projects for young residents. Monthly Kids' Nights feature beach excursions & movies and crafts or even just a frolic in the Kiddy Pool and its dancing fountains. NC Aquarium, Fort Macon Museum and Historical Site, mini golf, golf, boating, kayaking, jet skiing, fishing, SCUBA diving, shopping, dining, walking on the beach, shelling, biking, wild horses ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jun 17-Aug 12 = $2800/week Jun 10-Jun 17 & Aug 12-Aug 19 = $2550/week May 06-Jun 10 & Aug 19-Sep 09 = $2000/$1800 week Apr 01-May 06 & Sep 09-Jan 06, 2013 = $1800/$2100 week Jan 08-Apr 01 = $1200/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
About: Excited about renting out my oceanfront villa...
Why Emerald Isle:
Brand NEW building - it is such a grand sight to see! I love the ocean breeze while relaxing on my balcony staring off at the beach...it is so soothing and refreshing. Plus, there are so many onsite amenities: pool, sauna, fitness center, sports and game area, kids' club and activities, outdoor fire pit, and direct beach access - pretty much everything you need is onsite.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Not only are you are right on the beach, but you are on an island too. The neighboring towns on the Crystal Coast are so quaint, southern, and charming. My two favorite nearby waterfront towns are Beaufort and Morehead City. Right around the corner is also the NC Aquarium and Forth Macon. Oh, and if you like, you can take a ferry ride out to some of the islands to see the wild horses.
- Primary: Toll Free: (866) 613-8765
- Secondary: (252) 354-3315 (North Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool with Infinity-edge Water Feature and Poolside Terrace
View from the 8th floor looking towards the Nature Preserve
Osprey Club Lounge with Plasma TVs, Fireplaces, & Warming Kitchen
Sports & Game Lounge - Pool, Foosball, & Arcade Games
Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite C-tops, Limestone Tile Flooring & Backsplash
Enjoy Sunset from the Pool or the Stone Fire Pit
Pool, Pavilion, Poolside Refreshments, Outdoor Fire Pit, Kids Splash Pool
Enjoy the Ocean View from your Oceanfront Balcony
State-of-the-Art Health & Fitness Center with Yoga Center
Your living area is Oceanfront
Secondary Bedroom has a walk-in closet
Fishing is one of the many activities: kayaking, shelling, wild ponies, aquarium
Don't You Deserve This Mesmorizing View!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013