Sun and Sand at Moody/Ogunquit Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Moody Beach house description
This immaculately kept, year-round home is just off Ocean Avenue bordered on three sides by the Ogunquit River Marsh/Rachel Carson Wildlife Refuge. Bring your kayaks or canoe (we have one canoe and two kayaks available) and launch them in the Ogunquit River right from our back yard. We are up to date with a large flat-screen TV, DVD, VCR, AM/FM stereo and record player in the open living area, TV in the king bedroom, and wireless DSL service for your laptop computer. The house is fully furnished and equipped with china, glass, flatware and linens.
Watch the ducks, Canadian geese, egrets and occasional other visitors from the wide second floor deck.
Walk the length of Moody Beach and Ogunquit Beach (about five miles) to quaint downtown Ogunquit. Get an ice cream or a glass of wine before walking back or taking the trolley up Route 1 and walking the less than a mile from Route 1 back home.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Sited on the back side of the sand dune, the house is upside-down to maximize the ocean view, with three bedrooms and one bath on the first floor, and one bedroom and bath plus the living/dining/kitchen/decks on the second floor. Glass sliding doors open to both beach-side and marsh-side decks catching the nearly constant breeze, and large overhead fans take up the slack if the breeze falls off. We are up to date with large TVs, DVD, VCR, AM/FM stereo and record player in the open living areas and with a wireless DSL service for your laptop computer. The house is fully furnished and equipped with china, glass, flatware and linens. Bed and bath linens are supplied, but we ask that you bring your own beach blankets/towels. Our newly refurbished laundry – fully tiled, new washer and dryer, double sink, sorting/ironing counter – is off the garage. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Books For Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- Games For Kids
- Music Library
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
sports and adventure activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Alarm Clock
- Laundry Soap
- Broadband Access
- Towels Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Kayak / Canoe
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1,675/$1,050 per wkWe ask that you leave the house as you found it. Wash and re-store china, glass, flatware, pots and pans. Strip and re-make beds, wash and dry bed and bath linens, re-store linens in storage areas. Our newly refurbished laundry – fully tiled, new washer and dryer, double sink, sorting/ironing counter – is off the garage.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Motorway: US Route 1 at Bourne Ave. at 1 Miles
- Primary: +1 978 501-2806 Prefer E-mail
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Riptide Cottage from Ocean Avenue
Dining Room of Main House (Riptide I)
King Bedroom, Main House (Riptide I)
Winter View Downstream from Main House (Riptide I)
Living Rm / Dining Rm of In-Law Apt (Riptide II)
Kitchen/Living Room, In-Law Apt (Riptide II)
Living Room of Main House
Kitchen of Main House (Riptide I)
Twin Bedroom, Main House (Riptide I)
View Upstream from In-Law Apartment (Riptide II)
Queen Bed Room, In-Law Apartment (Riptide II)
Bath and Kitchen, In-Law Apartment (Riptide II)
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.