Southampton Village - the Newest and Nicest Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The east end of Long Island is known for its fabulous beaches, wineries, and romantic waterfront restaurants. Come spend your summer away from the honking horns of Manhattan and de-stress yourself in this fabulous village home. You can go out for dinner at waterfront restaurants with sunsets that are absolutely unforgettable. You get to enjoy the country's most beautiful beaches, wineries, and fabulous restaurants. Or just stay at home and entertain your family and guests sitting by your gunite pool and pool house while they dine in your screened porch overlooking a private professionally landscaped back yard.
Home is located within walking/biking distance to the country's finest beach - Coopers Beach, private beach open only to village residents/renters. Walk to the village of Southampton where you can dine with your choice of all varieties of gourmet food. Spend the afternoon shopping for antiques, or just shop at the many designer stores in town.
Drive out to Montauk Point for the day and walk along the cliffs overlooking the most beautiful views of the oceans. Bike ride along our quaint roads to the beaches passing by multi-million estates belonging to the movie stars.
Keywords: House. Hamptons, Summer Rental, Fall, Wineries, Coopers Beach
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Screened in Porch, Separate Detached Pool House. Brand New Construction, This 4000 Square Foot 5 Bedroom / 6 Bath Residence is the Ultimate in Hampton's Living. Just Built for Summer 2010, This Home Has it All: Great Room, Formal Living Room/Library, Formal Dining Room, Gourmet Kitchen with Top of the Line Appliances, Subzero, Viking, Upstairs 4 Bedroom Suites. We are now taking reservations for Summer 2011. Come enjoy the country's most beautiful beach - the famous Cooper Beach, less than 2 miles from home. Outside the Home, the Fully Landscaped Lawn and Perimeter Frame the 16 X 32 Gunite Pool with Blue Stone Patio. Minutes from Town, the Ocean Beaches and Major Sources of Transportation You Couldn't Ask for a More Central Location. Whether Your Entertaining Friends or Having Reunions with Extended Family, this House comes with everything imaginable, setting the Stage for the Perfect Hampton's Experience!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
We rented this home three times already and always have a wonderful vacation. The home is in diamond condition and newly built. We are trying to create a family tradition by gathering all of my siblings together for a family get-together. We hosted a great bbq in the back yard overlooking the gunite pool. The only downside is the property is on the small side, but I believe most homes in the village sit on lots under half an acre. The landlord is very attentive and addressed our needs within minutes of us contacting her. I live in California and honestly can say that Cooper's Beach has to be one of the nicest beaches around.
- Guest Kathy
- Date of stay 07/07/12
- Review Submitted 08/06/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
14 night min stay
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Beach: beach at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Female real estate developer in the Hamptons
Why the Owner Chose Southampton:
Southampton Village is known throughout the world for the most beautiful beaches. Once you visit, you never want to leave.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
If you love the beach, and love just to stroll along the beautiful village and enjoy the finest restaurants, you'll love Southampton Village.
- Primary: +1 631-379-2146
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Southampton Village Home - Exterior Front
Pool House with private room and full kitchen and bathroom with huge shower
Formal Dining Room
Master Bedroom with fireplace
Bathroom #3 of 6 bathrooms in home
Rear view of home with gunite pool and screened-in porch
Marble Master Bath, Jacuzzi Tub, Huge Shower - Bathroom #1 of 6 bathrooms
Bathroom #2 of 6 bathrooms in home
Balcony overlooking foyer (cathedral ceilings)
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013