Stylish 2 Bedroom Unit with Parking and Porch - Gold Coast
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The apartment is as clean and stylish as the pictures suggest. Yes, it sports a porch off the kitchen that overlooks a courtyard one floor down - relaxing and awesome! And yes, the outside parking spot (included) is right next to the building and super convenient. But the real joy of this unit is its location. Just think about it:
* Relatively quiet because it is on a residential block, but only three blocks from the famous Rush Street with its adult restaurants and bars.
* Three blocks away from Division Street, with plenty of low-key sports bars.
* Five blocks from Water Tower Place, the heart of the magnificent Michigan Avenue.
* A quick walk to Lake Michigan, where you can have some walks/jogs/bicycle rides and views of the city skyline you will truly remember.
* Blocks away from Old Town and its restaurants, bars and shops.
* A quick walk to the Hard Rock Café, Rainforest, Pizzeria Uno’s, Barnes & Noble and Starbucks.
* Three to four blocks away from two cleaners, two grocery stores, one convenience store, a small park, Barnes & Noble, a specialty bakery/café and great people watching.
* A five minute drive to I-90/94, the main highway to everywhere else in Chicago.
* About 850 square feet of living area with a smart, open layout and plenty of light. The building is a low-rise brick building – no doorman, elevators or cold distance from the streets of Chicago. PLEASE NOTE: The second bedroom is off of the first bedroom and is small - just a little bit bigger than the queen sized bed that is in it.
Enjoy Chicago during your visit!
Keywords: Two Bedroom Unit in Low-Rise
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Parking Included
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$175/night to $255/night - (2 night minimum) $75 cleaning fee per stay. $300 refundable deposit. $900 to $1,300 per week Payment in full is due upon reservation. Refund of 75% if cancelled with notice of two weeks or more. Refund of 50% if cancelled with notice of five days or more.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I am an attorney. I enjoy trying to help people out and hosting in general. I grew up in Chicago but lived on the East Coast most of my adult life. I enjoy movies, bicycling and good jokes.
Why the Owner Chose Gold Coast:
I purchased this condominium after moving to Chicago from Boston a few years ago. I liked the feel of the unit and really liked the convenience of its location.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The unit has a parking spot right next to the building, which is super convenient. It also has an outside porch that is only one floor above a very nice courtyard. I also appreciate the fact that the unit is one of the few units in the area that is NOT in a high-rise, so the place feels very comfortable. Jacuzzi tub, in-unit washer/dryer. The second bedroom is small and is off of the main bedroom (need to go through a small part of the larger bedroom to get to the smaller bedroom).
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 08, 2012