Sturgis House Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sturgis house description
Nice big farm house on 45 acres along creek below Bear Butte National Monument. Peaceful location close to town and great for gatherings. Big commercial kitchen for easy cooking for mass people with utensils included. A nice reception hall in the back great for weddings and family reunions. Very nice bathrooms both male and female with 10 showers in both bathrooms.
Close to all outdoor activities in the Black Hills. Located right at the foot of the Black Hills with numerous wildlife and a nice creek with swimming available. Perfect location for peace and quite, wildlife viewing, ATVing, snowmobiling, hiking at Bear Butte Nation Monument (2 minutes away) and snowboarding and skiing.
Has 35 cabins and 64 full hookup RV spots if needed for reunions and weddings. Great spot for RELAXING. RENT JUST THE HOUSE OR THE WHOLE PLACE.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- A Nice House Setting on a 45 Acre Campground Along the Creek. Great Place for Family Gatherings, Wedding, Reunions, Etc.. Has 35 Cabins and 64 Full Hookup RV Spots for Housing People. Shower House and Full Kitchen for Mass Cooking with a Reception Hall in the Back. Rent Just the House or the Whole Campground. Right at the Foot of the Black Hills and Bear Butte National Monument Just to the North. Great Location for Wild Life, ATVing, Snow-Mobiling or Just Relaxing. a Great Ski Resort Just Minutes Away. Most Activities with in Minutes or Out the Back Door....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Monument View
- Mountain View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
House .. $200/night .. $150/night (3 night min) .. $700/week For campground call for details. Available any time except for 21 days around the Sturgis Rally.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Family man and likes outdoor activities and riding motorcycle.
Why the Owner Chose Sturgis:
Like the Black Hills and surrounding areas.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Perfect location for peace and quite, wildlife viewing, ATVing, snowmobiling, hiking at Bear Butte Nation Monument (2 minutes away) and snowboarding and skiing.
- Primary: (307) 680-2330 (Wyoming, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, May 20, 2013