Punta Mita's Most Exquisite Estate
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Signature Estates estate description
Exclusive 9 bedroom beachfront Villa on Four Seasons Punta Mita golf course in Mexico. Featured by Travel Channel, Luxury Living Magazine & Robb Report. An exclusive compound offering seclusion, exceptional service, over the top amenities and an amazing beachfront location in Mexico.
Created by highly acclaimed Mexican Architect Manolo Mestre, also known for his work in designing homes for Francis Ford Coppola, Bond Girl Luciana Paluzzi and heiress Isabel Goldsmith. Mestre along with the owners created 25,000 sq ft of spacious living comprised of 11 beautifully designed structures in a private luxury village bordered by 300 ft of pristine beachfront.
The premier lot of the 3 Signature Estates located within the gates of Punta Mita Resort. Sharing a restricted access beach with the Four Seasons Resort and next to the world-famous natural island golf hole the 'The Tail of the Whale'. Punta Mita’s Jack Nicklaus Signature Course was voted No.1 Golf Resort by Condè Nast Traveler´s Reader´s Poll 2008. A second Jack Nicklaus course is opening at the end of this year.
• Master Residence- 3 bedrooms, 1 living area, fully equipped executive office, spa treatment & massage room, private master terrace with Jacuzzi and breakfast table, roof terrace. Direct access to the pool.
• Guest Residence – 4 bedrooms (2 with outdoor terraces and showers) and 2 living areas, private roof terrace.
• Garden Apartments – 2 luxuriously spacious suites with a shared patio. Ideal for families with many children.
• Main Palapa – The center of it all. Impressive in size (over 1,100 sq ft) and graced by the largest of 10 natural Palapa roofs found at Palmasola
• Media Center - Satellite Television, Projection Screen and Sonos Sound System (throughout property), I Pod Music Library with over 6,000 songs
• Dining Room – An elegant choice for up to 14 adults. Additionally, Palmasola guests are able to choose from 5 alternative dining locations depending on their size and mood
• Kitchen – State of the art and fully staffed
• Bar – A great place to gather for a perfect Palmasola sunset
• Business Center – Two personal computers, fax and copy. International long distance calls are complimentary. DSL equivalent internet access and wireless connectivity for laptops.
• Fitness Center - Elliptical trainer, Treadmill, Hand weights, Workout
Bench and exercise mats. Trainers and instructors available on request.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 21, Beds for 18-21
Bathrooms: 11 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- • General Manager with extensive luxury hotel background manages a staff of 15 • Concierge, butler and waiters • 2 Professional Chef’s 1 Mexican and 1European trained, serving a 4 course dinner every night complete with wine pairings based on your preferences • 24/7 Security and 3 gates to get onto the property • Housekeeping service includes turn down and daily laundry service • Escalade, Suburban and two golf carts plus driver • Signing privileges at the nearby Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita & Apuane Spa • 200-foot-long, heated infinity edge swimming pool, two hot tubs (Pool fence is available for the safety of our smaller guests) • 103” projection screen with XGA Projector, Blue Ray DVD Player, and Satellite TV • Professional Karaoke System with 5,000 Song library • SONOS sound system gives guests the flexibility to play different music in different areas of Palmasola and features a music library of nearly 9,000 songs • iPod docking stages are in every guest room ...moreless
- Music Library
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Biking
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates available on request
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
About: When the owners of Palmasola first landed on the idea of having their own beachfront retreat they started exploring. They searched in Hawaii, Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa and Tahiti. Then on a visit to the Four Seasons Punta Mita they gazed down the beach and saw one very beautiful palm that would serve as the inspiration for Palmasola.
Why Signature Estates:
Punta Mita appealed to the owners right away. A convenient direct flight from home, a warm and inviting climate with 9 months of rainless sunny days, a guarded entrance just steps away from the property and many resort amenities made this leading luxury resort community feel like the “find” they’d been seeking. After finalizing the purchase of Signature Lots I & II in Punta Mita’s smallest development bordering not only the golf course but also a private swimmable beach they began interviewing well-known Mexican architects and fell in love with Manolo Mestre. Mestre was well known for designing homes for famous clients such as Francis Ford Coppola and heiress Isabel Goldsmith, but what really caught the attention of the owners was Mestre’s passion and the intimacy of his designs. The owners spared no expense in developing their home. From bringing in a team of structural engineers from the US to planting 500 personally selected trees from around Mexico and the world (many of them rare). No detail was overlooked and the result is an estate that is elegantly timeless, where the breathtaking views will be exactly the same in 100 years and the focal point is pure relaxation. Mestre’s village-like design balances the owner’s desire to bring together large groups of friends in inviting spaces while still offering an abundance of small private enclaves (especially in the master residence). When working with interior designers Erica Krayer & Ofelia Uribe, the owners intentionally avoided recognizable brands, important paintings, etc. and looked for handmade items to create a symphony with the natural environment.
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
The owners hadn’t originally considered renting Palmasola, but after a number of requests they decided to make it available to the public. Taking inspiration from some of their favorite hotels like Aman and Auberge, the owners decided to hire experienced managers with luxury hotel backgrounds in order to help them blend the unique personalized service of a world class estate with the standards of a five star hotel. Over the past seven years, Palmasola has garnered a reputation of being the finest run estate in Punta Mita and one of the finest beachfront estates in the world. It’s hard to imagine that this all started out as a far off idea about a warm weather retreat and became a sanctuary where the world’s most sophisticated travelers surrender to unparalleled beauty, gracious care and the freedom to enjoy their life effortlessly. But all great stories have to start somewhere.
- Primary: (650)330-3456 (California, USA)
Palmasola from above
The dining Palapa, one of many dining venues at Palmasola
Palmasola features a study, fitness room, business center and massage room
Palmasola comfortably sleeps 18 adults with 9 bedrooms
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, June 14, 2013