You Can Not Beat Our Price for the Value and Location.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Homes, Cotton Bayou house description
Excalibur II is the place for you if you want to be at the beach, the mall, golfing, fishing or exploring but not in the traffic. Conveniently located at the corner of AL Highway 161 & 180, guests can walk, bike or drive to the beach, to the shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall, or to the shopping, entertainment, or dining at The Wharf.
There are four area golf courses, Cotton Creek, Cypress Bend, Peninsula Golf & Racquet Club or Kiva Dunes, Zeke's, San Roc Cay, or Bear Point Marinas or to the Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail all within a 10+ minute drive. In addition, you CAN NOT beat our price for 3 bedrooms/3 baths. BUT, If you find a better price tell us and we WILL beat it!
Oh, and did I mention that some of our favorite area restaurants, Cosmo's, Geno's, Grazie's, Original Oyster House, are just minutes away from Excalibur II? Excalibur's location is just perfect to get you where you want to go without getting stuck in traffic.
Excalibur II was completed in 2006, thus the house is new and the furnishings are top notch. With a view of Cotton Bayou and the privacy of a residential community, guests can truly make Excalibur II a beach home away from home.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Excalibur II is located across the street from the beach but in a residential community allowing for privacy not found in multiunit condominium buildings. The A of Excalibur II features two Master King Suites, one downstairs with a walk-in closet and private bath and one suite up stairs with another walk in closet and in-room vanity. The third bedroom is upstairs and it has two sets of bunk beds to sleep 4 people. And finally, the living room has a sleeper sofa. Excalibur II has a full kitchen with a stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. The kitchen is supplied with dishes and cooking utensils and lots of counter space to cook family size meals or to mix your favorite drinks. In addition, each side of Excalibur has a washer & dryer. Porches off each end of Excalibur II give our guests a place to sit outside to enjoy the fresh beach air or the view of Cotton Bayou....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Sight Seeing
- Tanger Outlet Mall and the Wharf are a ten to fifteen minute drive or 5 to 10 miles away. Or, maybe you just came for the beach! Excalibur II is located across the street from Gulf State Park. You can walk the sidewalk to the beach but most people load up the trunk and drive across the street. Gulf State Park has plenty of open beaches with lots of parking space, with a bathroom pavilion and no access feees. In addition to shopping and beaching, Excalibur II is also located on the greenway for the Hugh S. Branyon Backcounty Trail. With a .5 mile walk, bike or drive, you can enjoy this 7.8 mile long historic trail dating back to the indigenous people of Gulf Shores. Oh yeah! Did I mention the fishing? Go deep sea fishing out of Zeke's Marina or San Roc Cay. Both are less than 10 minutes from Excalibur II. E me and we can talk about a discounted rate....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Bait and Switch
Bait and Switch
We were surprised to arrive to find that this was not the "house" we had booked. All of our emails and phone calls to the owner have gone unanswered (although they were always answered before we arrived). Meyer, the rental agency tried to fix the problem but since it was their busiest time, there wasn't much they could do. I was hoping it was a simple mistake but seeing as everything has gone unanswered, I feel it might have been on purpose. The side that we did get was clean. The master bedroom tv did not work (Meyer brought over one for us to use) and the blinds in one of the bedrooms would not shut (a privacy issue for sure). I was disappointed by the switch but Meyer did try to rectify the situation.
- Guest Sam (Texas)
- Date of stay 07/14/13
- Review Submitted 07/27/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Owner response: Some people are never satisfied regardless of whatever you do.
A group of us rented this house for the Mullet Toss, although it rained all weekend we had a blast staying in the house due to the rain. We even extened our stay by another night, we hated to leave. There was plenty of room, beds were great and it had everything we needed. Just an amazing time and we will be going back.
- Guest Debbie (Mobile, AL )
- Date of stay 04/23/10
- Review Submitted 07/09/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
3/10 to 4/13/2012 Spring Break $217/Nightly $1302/Weekly 4/14/2012 to 5/16/2012 Spring $148/Nightly $888/Weekly 5/17 to 5/23/2012 or 7/28 to 8/3/2012 $197/Nightly $1,182/Weekly 5/24/2012 to 6/22/2012 Summer $197/Nigtly $1,182/Weekly 6/23/2012 to 7/27/2012 Peak Summer $217/Nightly $1,302/Weekly 8/4/2012 to 9/3/2012 Early Fall $148/Night $888/Weekly 9/4/2012 to 10/31/2012 Fall $129/Night $774/Weeky $1,277/Monthly 11/1/2012 to 2/18/2013 Winter $109/Night $654/Weekly $1650/Monthly
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Excalibur II is waiting for you! VRBO#244266 - 865-579-1514
Living Room with adjoining Dining Area VRBO#244266 - 865-579-1514
3rd bedroom sleeps 4 VRBO#244266
Here's the Beach! Across the street at Gulf State Park. VRBO#244266
Free bathroom, shower & dressing area. VRBO#24266
Tanger Outlet Mall, Foley, AL is 15 minutes away. VRBO#244266
Something for the kids at The Wharf VRBO#244266
Excalibur II is waiting for you. VRBO#244266
King Master Suite VRBO#244266 - 865-579-1514
Kitchen VRBO#244266 - 865-579-1514
Look out over Cotton Bayou from the porch or enjoy the setting sun. VRBO#244266
Wide open beach space is waiting for you. VRBO#244266
Free boat ramp next door VRBO#244266
The Wharfs dining, shopping or Music Events is 10 minutes away VRBO#244266
Hugh S. Branyon Nature trail is 2 blocks away. Bike, hike or walk. VRBO#244266
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013