Beautiful New Home with Majestic View of the Bridger Mtns.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bozeman house description
Welcome to the Spain Bridge Meadows Retreat!
Kick your feet up and relax to the majestic views of the Bridger and Tobacco Root Mountains and the Spanish Peaks, all from the steps of this beautiful vacation home in the heart of the Gallatin Valley.
Bring the family and friends to vacation in our newly constructed custom home in the Belgrade / Bozeman area. This gorgeous home is situated on 2 acres with miles of walking & running trails, nature parks and 320 acres of open space. Conveniently located near the Gallatin Field Airport (BZN) and centrally located to all the spectacular outdoor activities that only Montana can offer.
There is no shortage of incredible outdoor activities in the Gallatin Valley. The world renowned Yellowstone, Gallatin, Madison Rivers and the Nelson, DePuy, Armstrong, Benhart and Thompson Spring Creeks are also in close proximity, as well as ski resorts at Bridger Bowl, Big Sky Resort and Moonlight Basin.
The design and floor plan of the Spain Bridge Meadows Retreat were inspired by the surrounding landscape. The views from every room of the house will soothe and relax you during your stay. Listed below are features of the home:
• Private office on main floor is set up for work or quiet reading area. Verizon and Sprint both service the area for mobile broadband. However, we strongly discourage any activities involving work while on vacation!
• Master Suite on main floor complete with a king size bed, jacuzzi tub, steam shower and his and her walk-in closets, reading area and access to deck. A great place to relax with a cup of coffee and your favorite novel.
• Second Bedroom on main floor with a queen size bed and full bath.
• Third bedroom on second floor with a queen size bed (3rd and 4th bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath).
• Fourth bedroom on second floor with two twin beds. A perfect place for the kids to sleep!
• Entertainment area upstairs can be used as an additional bedroom.
• Large gourmet kitchen has GE Monogram stainless steel appliances, a six burner gas range with a griddle, two ovens and warming lights. The kitchen also includes a wine cooler, double granite sink, concrete countertops, and a large walk in pantry. A great place to entertain friends and family while enjoying that perfect home cooked meal.
• A large deck off the kitchen, with a gas grill to barbeque and an ideal place to enjoy the Montana summer evenings, with an unobstructed view of the Bridger Mountains and the brilliant stars of the Big Sky country.
• Great Room has a custom Montana stone gas fireplace for your enjoyment. Perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family after enjoying a day of the Montana outdoors.
• Nearby grocery stores, restaurants, shopping, museums, art galleries, theatres, parks, hot springs, and more.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Exotic Concrete countertops, stainless steel appliances, GE Monogram 6 burner gas stove with griddle, dual electric ovens, griddle, warming lights, wine cooler, Gallatin Mountains view from kitchen...moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
Location & View
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Hot Springs, Art Galleries, Stargazing
ReviewsWrite a review
and oh are there views!
and oh are there views!
Enormous picture windows in every room of this house. Quality finishing touches and all the space you could need. This home made our stay in Bozeman so very comfortable. Our every need was met and we were sad when our time there was over. Thank you so much for the home away from home experience. We will return again and as often as possible.
- Guest MT Bound
- Date of stay 01/29/14
- Review Submitted 02/08/14
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway, families with teenagers.
My family stayed at this property during the MSU graduation weekend for my daughter. We had family flying in from all parts of the country and I was definitely nervous about how this property was going to work out. It far exceeded our expectation!. The home itself was constructed with fine quality materials and is situated in a location with great views of the surrounding mountains. The house had all of the amenities we needed including just about every appliance, tool, utensil we could think of. I would highly recommend this property.
- Guest peter r.
- Date of stay 05/02/13
- Review Submitted 05/10/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway.
2011 Rates Sleeps 10 to 12; Stay 5 nights, get 2 nights free Fall/spring discount, $900/3nt, $1200/4nt, $1500/wk Summer, $1350/3nt, $1800/4nt, $2250/wk, $7500/mo Holidays: $2750/wk Christmas, New Year, July 4 $700 deposit reqd to secure booking, basic cleaning after departure is included 7% MT bed tax must be added, rates subject to change without notice
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
- Primary: 303.596.4773
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view with Bridger Mountains in background
Front entrance to home
Gourment kitchen view from dining area
Great room with gas fireplace with temperature control
Guest bedroom main floor
Master bathroom with steam shower and walk in closet.
Upstairs third bedroom with queen size bed, with adjacent bath and shower.
Deck with grill facing the majestic Bridger Mountains
Bridger Mountains from the deck and sitting area
Foyer entrance to home
Great room with panoramic view of Bridger Mountains
Master bedroom with king size bed and view of Bridger Mountains
Dining area with view of the majestic Bridger Mountains
Master bathroom with adjacent steam shower
Fourth bedroom (upstairs) with adjacent bathroom
Den and study with internet access
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 21, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.