First Floor Condo Right on Siesta Key Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
White Sands Village condo description
Welcome to a fabulous beach get-away. This professionally decorated first floor unit is located within the security gates of Gulf and Bay Club, one of the most prestigious resorts on the Gulf Coast. The resort resembles a Hawaiian retreat with lush landscaping, lake with swans, island with gas grills and thatched top tables for outside dining.
This property features 3 heated pools, the largest one has a lap lane and wheelchair lift. There are 2 work-out rooms,lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, and an indoor basketball court. There is a one month minimum rental rule.
Our unit was just renovated to include a new third bedroom and a new and open kitchen. It has also been recently updated with modern bathrooms. The master bathroom has divided sinks so two can be getting ready at once. Marble counters in the bathrooms add to the luxury. The guest bathroom has a full tub/shower and single sink. A full washer and dryer are in the unit laundry room.
Sarasota- the best of the west coast of Florida: If you have never been to Sarasota you haven't seen the best. Renowned as the home of the Ringling Circus and the wonderful cultural amenities the Ringling family brought to town, the community has something for everyone. Theater, performing arts, The Ringling mansion-Ca d'Zan and adjoining art gallery; botanical gardens; fine dining; water sports and shopping to name a few. While Sarasota has lots to offer, it is also close to Tampa, Orlando and points to the south- Naples and Venice. We like taking the auto-train from outside Washington, DC (Lorton, VA) to Sanford Florda. It's an easy way to travel from the north and have your car full of possessions arrive with you. Or fly into Sarasota- SRQ which is 20 minutes from Siesta Key.
- On floor 1
- 1445 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Master bedroom is professionally decorated. It features sliders to the lanai and windows facing the ocean. A large dresser with a tv set for bedtime viewing. Each side of the King sized bed has a night stand and reading light. An alarm clock (just for catching your flight home!). A large walk-in closet with shelves, drawers and lots of hanging space. The second bedroom is at the front of the unit. This room features a queen sized bed,a large dresser, lamps, and a large closet with shelves and hanging space. The newly added third bedroom features a twin bed and flat screen TV. The owners' closet is also in this room for owner's use only!...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The Master bathroom is updated with new cabinets and marble tops. One sink sets outside the bath so 2 can be getting ready at the same time. The Master bath features a step in shower with glass doors and tile floor and walls. A linen closet provides towels and sheets. There is even a hairdryer for your use. The second bathroom has a tub/shower, sink with marble top, toilet and medicine cabinet....moreless
- Condo association rules require that all rentals be at least for one month. A full laundry room in the unit has a full sized washer and dryer. Towel hooks for beach towels to dry and shelves of beach towels. A supply closet has assorted tools, light bulbs, cleaning supplies. The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, silverware, picnic ware, pots, pans, storage containers. Small appliances include blender, toaster, coffee pot, iron....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
sports and adventure activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Tennis Court
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - Mar 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2014
30 night min stay
May 1 - Nov 30, 2014
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
ONE MONTH MINIMUM!! Plus 12% hospitality tax, $100 cleaning fee and $500 security deposit.
One month minimum rental as per home owners association.
- Cleaning: $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota airport SRQ at 14 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 41 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Crescent Beach- Siesta Key. at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Captain Curt's at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Seranoa Golf Course. at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Captain Curt's at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: I hae been coming to Sarasota all of my life. Wow have there been changes! We will retire here at some date in the future. In the meantime, we get down several times a year.
Why the Owner Chose White Sands Village:
We have owned another unit at Gulf and Bay Club since 1982. When looking for a place to retire, I couldn't find a place that compares. Getting a ground floor unit has added a new dimension to beach living. We all run out thru the lanai and enjoy the ammenities in our 'back yard'.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Gulf and Bay Club is one of the premier properies on Siesta Key. The gated community has 24/7 security. Beach tags are required at all times. The lush landscaping is similar to a tropical resort. Being on the ground floor means no elevators, or long walks.
- Primary: +1 717 503-3951 Pennsylvania, USA
- Fax: +1 717 534-1895
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Click here to view owner's virtual tour
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gulf and Bay Club from Siesta Key Beach. Love that white sand.
Living room has seating for 6, a desk and flat screen tv.
New kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar.
Master bedroom with King sized bed, flat screen TV and adjoining full bathroom.
New third bedroom has a twin bed and TV.
View the Gulf of Mexico
Bridge to picnic island.
Largest pool has seating, tables with umbrellas and gazebo.
Entrance to Gulf and Bay Club
Our swans on the lake
Map of Gulf and Bay. Zoom in on lower left.
Nature at it's best
Lake with swans, fountain and island for dining.
Relax on the couch and watch the flat screen TV or look at the lovely grounds.
Dining area between open kitchen and living room.
Second bedroom features Queen sized bed, dresser, and large closet.
Dine on the lanai and watch the fountain or Gulf of Mexico.
Join the folks on the bridge over the dunes for sunset.
Heated pool outside C building has water aerobics 3 days a week.
Soft white sand of Siesta Beach with happy birds.
Security gate at entrance to property
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.