Lifestyle Luxury Villa with Private Pool and Fabulous Service
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Puerto Plata villa description
If you are searching for a reasonably priced, family friendly, all-inclusive, high-quality Caribbean vacation, look no further!
This resort has all you want in a vacation, from sunning and snorkeling, to tennis or jogging. Fantastic food, unlimited drinks, great bars, and best of all, the friendliest service in the world.
This villa's architecture is classic Spanish Mediterranean, with red barrel-tile roofs, stucco archways and stone columns.
CROWN VILLA FEATURES
- Master Bedroom suite and several well appointed bedrooms, with en-suite baths
- Living area with cable television
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Private dining and Al Fresco dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator stocked with beer, water and soft drinks.
- Private swimming pool w/chairs and chaise lounges
- Private maid service with prepared breakfast every morning at your request
- Security guard and pool maintenance
AS MY GUEST, YOU ALSO GET THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES
- VIP Beach with covered beach beds and hot tubs (this is awesome)
- VIP Sunday Night Welcome Party (great band, show, dancing, 5 star buffet, and drinks)
- Round trip transportation to and from Puerto Plata Airport
- and much more (contact me for full details)
ACTIVITIES (JUST TO LIST A FEW)
- tours(excursion desk on premises)
- golf (off site)
- Beach and pool volleyball
- spa men/women
- fitness facilities and activities (yoga, tai chi, aqua aerobics)
- water sports (diving school, boogie boarding, snorkeling, kayaking, wind surfing and much more)
- low key evening entertainment programs
- supervised Kid’s Club open daily from 9am-5pm
- daily activities program for children 4 to 12 years old
- children’s sections of pool
- baby sitting (reservations required)
- mini disco
Breakfasts are made to your order in the comfort of your villa (if you desire) or you can eat breakfast in the Casablanca Buffet Restaurant
* Casablanca Buffet Style Restaurant
Specialty - International
The international buffet style breakfast offers 18 different warm choices plus fruits and fresh seasonal juices, cereals and breads. Try or request different combinations of fruit juices and milk shakes prepared at the juice bar. Also available are omelet's made to order.
The noon buffet offers a large selection of salads, meats, vegetables and international dishes to choose from. There is a pasta corner and pizza station, burgers, sandwich bar and a wonderful selection of desserts.
There are 14 different international buffets selections. Friday nights are Casablanca Gala night with a delicious selection of dishes, in a distinguished ambiance where you can enjoy and taste our creative cuisine complete with your choice of wines etc.
* Trapische Restaurant- Tex Mex Cuisine
Fajitas specially made with strips of beef, pork, chicken or seafood, combined with peppers, onions, tomatoes all cooked on a charcoal and mesquite grill. The restaurant also offers a wide variety of burritos specially made with your choice of meat.
* The Blue Lagoon Restaurant - Caribbean Steak and Seafood
Located directly on the resort coastline facing the beautiful Cofresi Beach.
Open from noon for light snacks of fresh salads, satisfying burgers, sandwiches, hot dogs, chicken and catch of the day from the grill and are available until 6pm.
In the evening a varied menu based on seafood offers fish served with the island flavor and fruits of the Caribbean. There is also fish and seafood barbecue and other Creole specialties.
* Indochina Restaurant - Asian Cuisine
Chinese, Japanese and Indian specialties. Delicious selections of flavors and ingredients with shellfish combinations, sushi, spicy curries and a Chinese pasta and rice station where you can choose your preferred ingredients for your dish preparation.
* Bellini's Restaurant – Italian Cuisine
Open for lunch and dinner. Variety of pizzas and pastas made from the traditional recipes of Italy. Homemade pasta served with traditional Italian sauces and meats imported from Italy.
* VIP Gourmet Restaurant - New World Cuisine
As my guest you can enjoy this sophisticated a-la-carte restaurant. You may choose to dine at the open-air terrace indoors. During the day, starting at noon, the V.I.P Gourmet opens for light lunches and snacks. Fresh salads, satisfying burgers, creative sandwiches and chicken or the 'catch of the day' from the grill are available until 6:00pm.
Every evening, a varied six course theme menu offers the finest dishes from Europe, the Far East, to the Caribbean with a white-glove service.
ALL-INCLUSIVE FEE (All food and drinks - per person per day)
- Adults $75.00
- Children 3-12 $37.50
- Children 2 and under FREE
- All-Inclusive fee paid by guest at check-in.
Weekly Rental Rates
4 Br. Villa $1,300/week USD
Book early as villa reservations become filled very quickly for travel during the high season (Nov-April).
Villa is available year round is rented on a weekly basis (7 nights, check-in is available any day of the week).
Payments: $900 deposit due at time of booking, full payment ($400) due 30 days prior to travel.
Credit Cards accepted through Paypal.
Please contact me for more details and pricing.
- Vacation Rental
- Smoking Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Video Library
- Computer Available
- Broadband Access
- Mobile Phone
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Beach View
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1300/week This price does not include your airfare. Airfare must be paid by you. Dom Rep charges $10 (cash) tourism fee/person paid prior to passport control.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
- Primary: (703) 955-2009 (Virginia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Villa and pool pic
Overhead view of the VIP Beach
Bellinis Italian Restaurant
Resort beach view of Ocean World
VIP Beach Sun Beds
VIP Gourmet Restaurant
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 29, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.