Spectacular Sardinian Villa on the Emerald Coast with New Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Pantaleo villa description
New this year is a lovely large swimming pool with gorgeous views, landscaping and a large terrace. Our spacious Mediterranean Villa is one of the finest on Sardinia's Emerald Coast, known as the Costa Smeralda. It sits on a ridge approximately 700 feet above and 1.5 kilometers from the crystal clear blue waters, with spectacular open views of the entire Costa Smeralda. From every terrace and Veranda, and from all the living areas inside one looks out over protected wild Sardinian landscape with unobstructed views of the entire coast from Cale di Volpe to Porto Rotondo.
The property consists of two contiguous halves which are best rented together, although we have rented separately as well. The two halves are connected at the kitchens, which can be used together, and by the surrounding gardens. Each half consists of three floors (see below). From the Living and dining rooms and large patio, you will enjoy fabulous open views onto the COSTA SMERALDA. From the bedrooms, you have relaxing views of the green lawn and ample garden. Each Villa’s provate garden has separate areas.
The property is located on a small private drive approximately 1 km from the nearest main road, and is completely insulated from any lights or noise from automobiles. Nestled unobtrusively into the wild natural surroundings the Villa is enveloped in a verdant cultivated landscaped with extensive lawns, gardens, even an Olive and a Pine Grove. Directly to the north, and bordering the grounds, is the Costa Smeralda Protected Wilderness Area, which provides unparalleled seclusion coupled with panoramic vistas.
Nearest beach : Rena Bianca, 1,5 km
Nearest shops/restaurants: Portisco, 1,5 km
Nearest village : San Pantaleo, 6 km
Nearest Airport: Olbia, 25 km
Keywords: A spacious villa with 6 bedrooms plus two en-suite basement bedrooms, two kitchens, multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, and a superb new pool with lovely terrace and sweeping views
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 16-20
- Queen size Beds (6) Two of the 6 queen bedrooms are located in the basement area, each with an en-suite bathroom. They are cool and comfortable areas, but no views. The other 4 queen bedrooms all have sea (2) or garden (2) views., Twin or Single Beds (2) Two of the bedrooms have two single beds, and can hold three. They are generally used for kids., Sleep Sofa or Futons (2) There are two lovely sunken living rooms with views of the front yard, and each has a queen pullout bed....moreless
Bathrooms: 8 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Wood Fireplace:
- FOR EACH half of the villa, Indoors, 1 Living room, open sea views!, 1 sunken Den with granite fireplace and double pullout bed, 1 dining room seating for 8, 1 full kitchen (fridge/freezer, gas/electric range, dishwasher), 1 laundry area with washing machine, 1 Master bedroom with double bed and fireplace, 1 twin bedroom, 1 upstairs suite with double bed, full shower room, smallcooking area and huge covered veranda with spectacular views, 1 large bedroom in the downstairs cantina with ensuite full shower room, NOTE, this bedroom's windows open onto a sunken area for ventilation, Total of 4 bath/shower rooms, OUTDOORS, Each Villa has a shaded eating Patio with open sea views and table/seating for 8, a second open patio with Costa Smeralda Views and a large private garden, Internal driveway leading to two double covered parking areas one for each villa, Behind Villa A is an Olive grove, Villa B has lovely Pine grove...moreless
- Mobile Phone
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Water Skiing
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
What a lovely experience for our family! The house is beautiful, the views and location were great for our summer beach vacation. Very private, very spacious and luxurious. The nearby town of San Pantaleo is enchanting. it was easy to get there. Overall this was an incredible place to visit that we would highly recommend to our friends.
- Guest Lucia B (New York, New York)
- Date of stay 03/10/06
- Review Submitted 03/10/06
JUNE 2011 ....... €3000/week (whole villa). JULY 2009 ....... €4000/week (whole villa). AUGUST 2009 ..... €5000/week (whole villa). SEPTEMBER 2009 .. €3000/week (whole villa). OCTOBER 2009 .... €2500/week (whole villa). Includes: Utilities, Towels & Bed Linens. Not Included: Security Deposit €500, Cleaning Fee: €150 PER WEEK Due on Arrival. Booking Deposit 50%. Change Over: Sundays. Security Deposit Refunded on Departure.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: We are an Italian and American couple married for 25 years. We've been vacationing here the whole time and about a decade ago had the opportunity to purchase the villa. We love it here and dream about it all year long
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
panoramic view of front of villa showing front lawn and covered dining areas
view from left side of front lawn
Sunken den area: larger couch has pullout queen bed
Stairway to pool area behind house
View from front of pool into the mountains behind the house
View towards south from upstairs covered veranda
view from back of pool towards the house and sea. Porto Rotondo in distance
view from Olive Grove in back yard on right. New pool is to the left of olives
Pine grove in back yard with protected wilderness area seen behind stone wall
View from right hand side of pool towards the stairs and pine grove
View of Costa Smeralda, June 2011, from upstairs covered veranda.
View from front garden of covered outdoor dining area
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Monday, March 04, 2013
8 Bedroom / 8 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.