Burntside Lake Cabin...Mature Pines and Sandy Shoreline!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ely cabin description
An absolutely beautiful setting with towering pines, sandy shorelines, and the privacy you crave is what you’ll find at this Burntside Lake cabin. Located on the North Arm of Burntside Lake.
2 Bedrooms: Master bedroom with queen size bed and windows facing the lake in main cabin; Second bedroom is a guest bunkhouse, detached from main cabin with additional sleeping for 3 people with a twin over double bunk bed. Bed linens provided.
1 Bathroom: Bathroom is located in the main cabin and has toilet, sink, and shower. Toilet paper provided; bring your own bath/beach towels and toiletries.
•Living room/dining room has gas fireplace and table with seating for 6
•Den with nice view of the lake, reading library, walk-out deck, and a full size sofa-sleeper
•Well-stocked kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, cooking utensils, and dinnerware. Dishwashing soap, garbage bags, kitchen towels and pot holders provided.
•Secluded setting with towering/mature pines
•Charcoal grill; bring your own charcoal
•Private dock with bench, sandy shoreline great for swimming
• Boat/motor rental available
•No smoking inside cabin
• Pets permitted – additional fee
•17 miles from Ely
Burntside Lake is one of Ely’s most scenic, studded with islands and ringed with coves and bays. Water sports abound here - canoeing, boating, skiing, and fishing. A deep water lake of over 7000 acres, fishing on Burntside centers on lake trout which have been stocked here since 1912. Fishermen also enjoy nice populations of walleye, smallmouth bass and northern pike.
All cabins rent Saturday to Saturday and are available by the week only. If you are looking for a stay longer than a week, or need a check in on a different day, please contact our office to book your stay. Please be sure you have selected a Saturday check in before booking online.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Ely, Minnesota is recommended by National Geographic Magazine as one of the 50 places in the world you should visit in your lifetime and was recently voted “Coolest Small Town in America”. Nestled in the expansive Superior National Forest, Ely is a place to renew an appreciation for the beauty and wonder of nature. With over 500 lakes within 20 miles of Ely, there are endless opportunities for swimming, boating, canoeing and fishing. Ely is located on the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, a 1 million acre tract of pristine forests intersected by 1500 miles of canoe routes. And, if you’re looking for true hometown hospitality plan a visit to Ely’s downtown shops, restaurants, attractions and museums. There are lots of things to see and do here including the arts and crafts, educational exhibits, tours, golfing, casinos, farmers markets, festivals and fairs. You’ll quickly see why so many families return to Ely year after year....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2013 Summer Rates $1395/week (based on 4 guests) 20% Spring/Fall discount Additional Guests $105/week; children under 5 free Cleaning fee $100 3% processing fee 50% deposit required at time of reservation Minimum stay of 1 week Pet fee $75/pet
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Front of cabin facing the lake
Lovely wooded setting
Bunkhouse sleeps additional guests
Beautiful sandy shoreline
Pontoon rental available
Well stocked kitchen
Dining area and family room with gas fireplace
Den off family room with sleeper sofa
Bedroom with lake view
Interior of bunkhouse with twin over double bed
Canoe is included with rental
Nestled in the woods
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013