Ski in, Ski Out Giant Steps - Brian Head, Utah
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Brian Head condo description
Do you need to escape for the weekend, or are searching for the perfect spot for your next family vacation? Look no further than beautiful Brian Head, UT. The perfect spot for you next winter adventure or summer retreat, this fabulous condo offers the best skin-in, skin-out. Just steps away from the Giant Steps Lodge, you will be in the heart of all the action. During the summer months, there are several hiking and mountain bike trails, or drive through beautiful and scenic Cedar Breaks National Forest. Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks are only an 1.5 hour drive away!
There are several shared hot tubs and saunas in all three of the Giant Steps buildings, along with a game room, ensuring a relaxing way to end your day of skiing/snowboarding. Stay warm next to the wood-burning fireplace, or take in the view from covered balcony, looking out towards the mountains.
The condo sleeps 12 comfortably, with a Master bedroom w/ private bath downstairs. A second bedroom downstairs with queen bed plus another full bath. The upstairs loft has a double futon, and 1 bunk bed, and an upstairs bedroom/converted attic has two twin beds, as well as two smaller futons. The last full bathroom is also upstairs.
Jacuzzi on the 1st floor, along with washer/dryer. Dumbwaiter to make carrying your baggage, etc. upstairs.
To keep you vehicle snow free, there is access to covered, garage parking.
Keywords: Ski in ski out , near main chair lifts.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Loft with 1 bunk bed, a double futon, t.v and full bath.Adjacent is a converted attic with 2 twin beds and 2 futons perfect for kids. Living room with couch and love seat Master bedroom with bathroom and queen bed.Second bedroom with adjacent bathroom and queen bed. Fantastic woodburning fireplace....moreless
- Game Room:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Video Library:
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Just minutes away from Cedar Breaks Lodge, and the Grand Lodge where you can treat yourself to a spa treatment, dine in their restaurants, or enjoy a nightcap after a long day of skiing. Right next to Giant Steps Lodge (w/ Starbucks coffee) and a variety of restaurants and retail stores. 30 miles from Cedar City and, great for theater lovers with its famous Shakespeare Festival and other theatrical venues. Close to many lakes including Panguitch, Navajo, and Duck Creek...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer .. May-Oct .. $200/night Winter .. Nov-Apr .. $295/night (2 night min) Holiday ............ $400/night (3 night min) Cleaning fee: $85 Out by 11 am One transferable ski pass included in price.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 1983
Why Brian Head:
Best snow in Utah, small and quaint but with a great variety of ski runs, perfect for the beginners and the more skilled. Minimum waiting time on the lifts and half the price of the larger ski resorts.
- Primary: (702) 876-2952 (Nevada, USA)
- Secondary: (702) 683-9206 (Nevada, USA)
View from covered balcony
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.