Hollywood Historic Charm Townhome
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Beverly Hills townhome description
Authentic Spanish charm in an oasis of palms across from the Tribune Studios. Originally built in the 1920's by Charlie Chaplin for his artisans. Its huge windows admit lots of natural light. The canopy of trees keep the home naturally cool.
Bungalow community 95% fenced next to Tribune Studio lot which has a full-time attendant.
In the middle of the hottest spots in Hollywood! Close to clubs, restaurants and new 'W' Hotel.
The perfect location to visit the sites of Hollywood and Southern California.
Near 101 Freeway. Perfect executive apartment while doing business in LA.
Available for nightly, weekly, monthly or yearly rental.
New fully equipped kitchen with lots of cabinets
Dishwasher & Stove
Walk-in closets. Extra large storage closets.
Jacuzzi whirlpool tub
Eco-friendly home with chemical free, environmentally friendly products from toilet paper to light bulbs
Assigned Parking Available
On-site laundry facility
- 2 story
- On floor 1
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The best place to live in Los Angeles. CA. Across from studios and nearby attractions, Tribune, W Hotel, Chinese Theater, (Home to Oscars), Guitar Center, nightclubs, Arclight Theater, Chinese Theater, Pantages, Hollywood Bowl, Greek Theater, Imax 3D, Los Feliz, Koreatown, Silverlake, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, downtown lofts. Close to clubs, restaurants. Close to Metro and buses. Close to all major freeways. Easy access to the 101. Located between Hollywood and Sunset Blvds. Quick drive to WeHo, Culver City, Beverly Hills, Beach CitiesEasy commute to USC, Los Angeles Community College (LACC), Occidental College, Kaiser Hospital, Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital, Children?s Hospital and Cedars-Sinai Hospital. Also close to Hancock Park and Fairfax Avenue. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Basketball Court
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
One-time cleaning fee of $129 for house and subject to LA City hotel/tourist tax of 14% on rental rate for any stay under 30 days.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee: $40
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Cleaning fee: $129
- Tax Rate 14%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: LAX at 23 Miles
- Nearest Train: Union Station at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Santa Monica at 20 Miles
About: I'm an adventurer and entrepreneur who loves to travel and meet new people! My mission is to provide guest with an exceptional experience where people enjoy time together and create memories to last a life time.
Why Beverly Hills:
There are great things to do all around Los Angeles. Some are silly; some are adventurous; some are intellectual. But for the true Hollywood experience you need a place to call home to come back to. This property is in a very convenient location within walking distance to public transportation, shops and restaurants.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Convenient neighborhood with shops & restaurants. Great public transportation. Convenient to 101 Freeway. Easy access to Hollywood studios, walk of fame, tourist attractions, Los Feliz, Hospitals, LACC, downtown lofts, Staples Center, LA Live, W Hotel, Silverlake, Burbank, Glendale, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm.
- Primary: 818-895-6665
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings