Save $$$$, City Center, Best Location in Town, Across from Marriott Hotel
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Panama City condo description
This is a incredible Apart/Condo located in the heart of the action. The Unit looks down onto the Marriott swimming pool from the 7th floor. Apartment has Huge brand new operable windows with spectacular views day or Night. Unit is 1 bedroom, with lockout 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, Bedroom, All can be rented if you need them. ABSOLUTE TOP location in Panama City Center. Shopping, Entertainment, Nightlife, Restaurants, Tourist attractions, Via Argentina Pedestrian Area, Calle 50 Banking, Via Espana designer Shopping District, Multi Centro Mall & Multi Plaza Mall and Albrook Mall: Super Malls 5 minutes by Taxi! Disco District all within 5 minutes walking distance or 2 min via Taxi. Adult Clubs all within 5 minutes by walking. Sports Bars around the corner. We are the Absolute Best location in Town! You don't need a Rental Car with our location!
We provide FREE local Cell phones to use
FREE calls to the USA and Canada while you stay
Free High Speed DSL Internet Wi-Fi
Free Breakfast Every day and is G O O D
Weekly Insiders List to Save you Time and Money, incredible
Airport Transfers at super Discounted pricing
Full Washer and Dryer detergent Included
State of the Art Culinary Italian Kitchen fully stocked
See All the Major Sites & Tourist Spots for $ 29.00
We will save you a BUNDLE of Money on Tours, the canal, and other highly visited areas. Don't waste your hard earned money on expensive tours. We can save you up to 80% on the cost of structured Bus and Van tours, we know what to see and what to not waste your money on! We know the good restaurants and the bad ones. We know the best Casinos and the worst. We will give you a list rated by quality, price, location, and how to get there, and get in, CHEAP! Tours, restaurants, Banks, Lawyers, Site seeing, Malls, Sports, You name it and we got you covered. Best shopping in Panama is NOT in the Duty free like the tour agencies want you to believe! Need to Retire here we have a LOT of data on how to do it, We can give you a run down of Real Estate in Panama. Title insurance on your House/Apartment or property a MUST! Dental Implants, to a Face Lift. We have a 3 years of accumulated data. We want you to save money and that is why you are coming to Panama in the first place..............PLEASE DON'T STOP READING YET........
Now I don't know about you but I am a demanding and fastidious traveler. I don't like Old, cause too often old means dirty. Dirt under the bed, Stains around the sink, Hair under the carpet, Rags in the closet. you know the routine! You could eat off the floor in our unit and I'm not kidding!
Super Book Sports Bar (make your sports bets), Man Rey Disco, Marriott Hotel/Casino, Alternate Sports bar/restaurant, one minute from our front door. For those of you traveling single and wanting to meet your soul mate, we are located one minute from the hottest bar in Panama named Habanos, teaming with singles looking for that magic connection to lead to a hearts afire, Habanos club is legendary and is directly across the street from the Marriott hotel main entrance. We also provide a Sin Want more try the Veneto Casino: Casino fertile meeting ground, for a companion connection and set your sails for wild waters! All 5 major casinos within 5 minutes from our front door. They all have entertainment, great action, cheap drinks and decent food at super low prices! New Hard Rock Hotel 5 Minute Walk, spectacular! (See our Super Tour)
Restaurants: How about 15+ Restaurants, some of the best in the country only a 5 minute walk out our front door! No taxi needed walk there and walk back. Your not going to believe this Gastronomy in our area! You will think its San Francisco, Miami, or New York and I'm not kidding!
Covered parking free, 24 Hour security, safe location and super quiet location on a street named Calle San Lucas. The unit is located NEXT DOOR to the Marriott hotel. You are a $2 Taxi ride away from Multi Plaza Mall and State of the art shopping Mecca Multi Plaza mall. Top restaurants surround us starting with Beirut, Casa Mariscos, Casa Asul Restaurant, Texas (Gringo Hangout) Restaurant, Wine Bar, Burger Joints, all a two minute walk from our entrance.
On a budget no problem McDonalds, KFC, Winchells and others are a 3 minute walk from our front door. But Breakfast is on us. You will wake up to the smell of super quality Panamanian Coffee brewing and be greeted in the kitchen with an array of fresh fruits, pastries, cereal and fresh juices. Start your day right and challenge the sights and sounds of Panama. Maid will pamper you daily & prepare your continental breakfast. She can send give you all the information you need to arm yourself for the day!
Apart/Condo is equipped with Bolted in Safety Deposit box for your valuables. A computer desk featuring a printer is at your desk, all glass work station see photo attached. Simmons Beauty Rest Mattresses adorned with 400 Thread Count Linens and Italian Duvets await your arrival. Mirrored wardrobe doors for your daily preparation. Marble Flooring throughout. Bathroom with Italian ceramic tiles and custom decoration, glass shower doors, top quality in every detail. Incredible views of the city from EVERY room with huge windows so you don't feel squeezed a fish in a bowl. 32' LCD - HD Televisions with premium channels in both English and Spanish. Yes we have both CNN and Fox don't worry. High speed Wi-Fi DSL to every room for your emails and other needs. Cellular phone for your use during your stay, with unlimited incoming calls.
All said and done, there is not a better location or a better value in town, than our offer. Stay one night or stay the rest of your life, what is your pleasure! We are not only your place to stay and rest your head, We are your ULTIMATE source for virtually EVERYTHING you want to know about Panama and its other cities in the interior.
Remember when you read our write up we not only have this place but several others. So we have all the options covered so be sure to contact us no matter what you need, We have 1,2,3,4 Bedroom units available as well as studio units.
Keywords: Absolute Best Deal and Best Location in Town! Heart of the Action: But still quiet! Includes BREAKFAST Certificate!
- Vacation Rental
Pets Not Allowed:
Sorry no Pets allowed ever, and we cannot break this rule. And we do not care what kind of pet it is or what it does! Our guests stay because of no pets and we adhere to this policy! No Barking and no Meowing in our facility!...moreless
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- Queen size Beds (1) Simmons Top quality'Beauty Rest Mattresses: Like a Cloud, Firm and allows for a great Night Sleep!, Double Beds (1) Simmons Top Quality 'Beautyrest Series' Like a cloud, firm mattress great night sleep. This mattress is far superior to a poor quality King or Queen size!...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Double sink with garbage Disposer: Dishwasher: Granite Granite Counter tops wrap around, Coffee Pot, Super Lighting, and all items needed, Pots, Pans Dishes, Micro Wave, Toaster Oven, Huge Refrigerator, Water Dispenser with Bottled Water both Hot and Cold, not just Cold water for drinking! EVERYTHING you need...moreless
Live in Maid available 24/7 at your command! Maid available for Continental Breakfast preparation. Directions, Tour Data, Restaurant Reservations, and General Information as you need it, when you need it!...moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Covered Parking:
- 24/Hour guarded entry, Covered secure parking, Live in Maid for services and info, Emergency Lighting for power outages, safety deposit boxes, Fire/smoke alarms, Top quality bedding and Linens, Simmons beauty rest mattresses, 32' LCD HD TV, Ceiling Fans/lights, Individual AC for each room, Computer work stations and Free Printer usage every room, Laundry Room free Soap, Super Location walk to Supermarket, Restaurants, Major Casino's, Hotels, Disco's, Nightlife, Tourist Attractions, Via Argentina Street, McDonalds, Clubs, Via Espana, Sports bar around the corner! What we do not provide: Cheap soaps, shampoo like Hotels supply. You need to bring your own Soap and Cosmetics! Be sure to read about our tour for $ 29.00 per person: The same tours individually would cost you over $ 500.00 Each...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Regular phone company in house land line. Free Use as needed no charge for local calls in and around Panama: Also we provide you with a free Cellular Phone to use! We sell cards to load cell phone at cost! Your going to be in full communication at all times! Also we give you a list that has everybody, everybusiness, airlines, tours etc phone numbers for you!...moreless
Best Provider in Town Period! We are NEVER Down! No other place can make this claim not even a 5 star hotel has double internet servers. So think about it?? Is Internet imporant to you????? It is to me so I make sure we HAVE IT!...moreless
- Mobile Phone:
- Free Long Distance:
Pool & Spa
Marriott Pool is available next door. (See Photo) but you have to pay a extra charge to use their pool it is not included in our price! Has super Gym & Pool there! Also just down the street is the Intercontinental Continental Hotel Mira Mar with a amazing swimming pool and gym for one price!...moreless
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- TOUR WE ARRANGE FOR YOU ON THE CHEAP! Imagine this tour below for $ 29.00 1. Panama Canal …Top STOP: Mira Flores, Canal viewing at it very best. Visit here for 2 to 3 Hours!!! Phenomenal Lunch extra cost for lunch! Ships in your face! Super Exhibition 2 .Casco Antiguo (City Old Quarter) This is a top stop for tourists, for learning and experiencing Panama and mingling with panama Citizens. Visit the: Golden Altar in San Jose Church , Santo Domingo Arches, Plaza de France, National Theatre, Plaza Cathedral, Independence Park, Music Conservatory, Canal Museum, Plaza de Independence, Church of San Francisco, Plaza Simon Bolivar (Restaurants in the plaza) Presidential Palace (Panama White house), Ocean Walk atop the fortress wall at Plaza de France! view the entire downtown sector of Panama City, Photo Opportunites beyond compare! You can spend 2 to 3 Hours here as you wish! All included in this tour, Go Day or Night or BOTH 3. Next stop on your tour Amador Causeway, This is a 2 Lane Highway built out across the ocean (Like driving to Key West Florida) The Panama Canal on one side and the Panama Bay on your other side. Breathtaking is an understatement for sure! Travel this wonder out to 3 different Islands! Flamenco Island features 20 Restaurants, Huge Marina's, World Class Yachts, Stunning Marina Dinning on the ocean Cheap! Visit the Smithsonian Marine Exhibition Center to explore and enjoy some of the Ocean Creatures in Panama, small fee! The view of Panama City from the islands across the bay of Panama is a true Kodak Moment and in fact might be the highlight of your entire trip! Leaving The 3 Islands returning to main city to view the USA Built Neighborhoods of Balboa (Port of Panama). Next we arrive to Ancon where most of the big elaborate Government buildings exist today. Most built by the USA during our occupation and control of the canal. This is extraordinary Viewing and most tourists never see this area let alone the narrative and education you will get! Stop here to visit Native Panamanian Craftsmen booths, and buy original art as you wish. Often you will view Free Native dance performances or if your lucky a Panamanian Wedding in progress during your visit! Feeling energetic make the hike up Ancon mountain for a aerial view of the city and the Panama Canal simply breathtaking! Round the cornere to the Panama Canal Administration Offices which is arguably the most outstanding building in town. Huge and a masterpiece of American Architecture in the country! You miss this and you miss History itself! This is where Jimmy Carter Handed the Canal back to Panama! Next we are off to the most famous Mall in the Country, Albrook Mall! Staggering in size and houses the Main country Bus terminal . YOU have to see this to believe it! This will defy your imagination that a mall this big exists in Panama. Stay here an hour or three hours to actually see the entire mall. A shopping experience that will not drain your wallet. 2 HUGE Food Courts, Giant Supermarket, Casino, 5 Monster size departments stores, this place is truly spectacular and not to be missed! Next we bring you to the NEW Cinto Costera Greenbelt, 'Balboa Avenue' ( Like Ocean Drive in Miami,) a Huge Greenbelt just built on the Ocean with Jogging Paths, Walking Paths, Sports Centers, parks ,Concert Pavilion, and walk or sit on the Ocean to take this all in. 3 Miles of dedicated paths for Cyclists, Joggers, Walkers, Skaters....Just spectacular scenery and daily life. I call it the Malibu Beach Walk of Panama, but this is so much bigger! At the end of the market enter the Huge Fish Bazarr Market Casco Marisco! Next moving on in your tour, your going to visit the Top neighborhoods in Panama City. Calle Uruguay district, Restaurant, Hotels, Clubs, now you know where to return for dinner! Only a 5 minute walk from our front door! Then onto our next door neighbor area Veneto district, where the biggest Casinos, Super Restaurants, and Night Life, energy exist a block from our front door! Next see the Banking District home to over 100 different banks in Panama and progressive architecture! Be sure to take photos of the brand new revolution Tower structure a world Class High rise twisted 450 degrees and make of 90% glass, you will believe this Architecture can even exist....Wow! Of course you must see El Carmen Church the most popular Catholic church in the country and only 4 minutes from our lodging facility! And drop in to light a candle or 2! Super Elaborate! Our tour final stop is Multi Centro Mall, A European Designed 4 Level Shopping Mecca! Your asking why another mall?? This is a 4 level mall that houses a Major Casino 'Majestic' very fun! and the New Hard rock Hotel. Coffee shops, Food Court, Cinema featuring only English Movies. Next out the front door of the mall and 30 Yards Cinto Costera Ocean Walk! All the above for $ 29.00.......moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Best Place to stay perfect LocationGuest comment entered by owner
Best Place to stay perfect Location
Really enjoyed this Condo! Sabrina is the best of the best and assisted my wife and myself. Sabrina set up dinner reservations, Show Reservations, summoned taxis for us, Even got us back home on the phone when we were hopelessly lost. Do yourself a favor and stay here and have the best vacation of your life!
- Guest Samuel from Bend Oregon USA
- Date of stay 03/06/13
- Review Submitted 03/25/13
Super Place to StayGuest comment entered by owner
Super Place to Stay
absolutely incredible Condo
- Guest Gerald
- Date of stay 03/18/13
- Review Submitted 03/25/13
As promised: great location, great hostess, great breakfast, and very clean
As promised: great location, great hostess, great breakfast, and very clean
First off, this is an older property. If you expect bright and shiny with everything new, go to the Marriott next door. There are no longer printers in every room, but you only have to ask if you need to print something. While we were there the elevator was being repaired and the rooms are on the seventh floor. This wasn't a problem for us. Hopefully Scotty can post that the elevator has been fixed and is more reliable. Those were the only negatives.We were very happy with our week in these accommodations and the beautiful and kind hostess, Sabrina. We'd wake up to fresh coffee and Sabrina would make our breakfast when we were ready to eat. We'd discuss our plans with her and she gave excellent advice, and we also got the opportunity to meet other guests over breakfast and share notes. We spent our days exploring Panama City, Soberania Parque, Miraflores Locks, Casco Viejo, etc. We appreciated being able to walk to the restaurants and grocery store not far away, or to get a taxi so easily to take us on our adventures. I ran on the Balboa walkway to the Fish Market in the mornings before it got too hot. Even as a woman going out alone, I never felt unsafe in this area. We used the kitchen facilities to cook and found everything we needed. Tip: When returning at the end of the day we learned to tell taxi drivers to take us to the Beirut restaurant, a location they all knew and then we'd walk or direct them to the condo from there. We learned that if we told them to take us to the Marriott the fare tended to increase because they assumed we were staying there and were "rich" tourists. Always ask Sabrina what the taxi should cost to and from your destination and negotiate the price before getting in--I never had a driver refuse to negotiate.
- Guest Beth & Dennis (Indianapolis, IN)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 03/12/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, tourists without a car, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Location Location Location
Location Location Location
For sure best location in town. So easy to access everything in the city from here. Buses, Taxis, all a block away and best of all, the Hostess, Sabrina! She will summon Taxi''s for you to pick you up at the condo downstairs. She also sets up your cell phone they lend you while your in town! Condo is as clean as a they come. Kitchen sensational and really stocked with all new updated Pots, Pans, dishes, all you will need or want. I rate this as one of the best vacation rentals I have ever had. Problem I had was getting in! They are very full and its hard to get space here. I had to adjust my trip to fit into their busy schedule. Do not miss the insider list they provide its worth it to read it from front to back, super resourceful and saved me a lot of time!
- Guest Trahan (Sedona Arizona)
- Date of stay 12/03/12
- Review Submitted 12/21/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, sightseeing.
Great place to stay. Was not expecting breakfast but they serve it for free!!! Close to everything as the property is in center of downtown beside Major Casino! This proprietor provided a list of everything you can imagine going on in Panama. It is very detailed and resourceful. The list is a must and they provide it at check in. The woman who runs the lodging "Sabrina" is the Best. She will do anything to assist you in your vacation. Also this proprietor provides the best tours I have ever been on, and all private tours where only you are taken to the site(s) Definitely look into this as the value is by far the best deal in town!
- Guest Ronnie (New York City)
- Date of stay 12/02/12
- Review Submitted 12/11/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing.
Exceptional Value and Location
Exceptional Value and Location
Normally I do not bother with posting reviews but in this case its warranted. This lodging facility is the best service I have encountered in my extensive travels. This without question is a 5 star accommodation at a 1 star price. In the very center of Panama City so taxis available around the clock at minimal pricing. Room was like Brand new and exceptionally clean. Clerk working here is the most helpful individual I have ever encountered in any hotel-motel or lodging facility. If you want a unit that is perfect you need look no further.
- Guest Larry (Boise, Idaho USA)
- Date of stay 12/01/12
- Review Submitted 12/09/12
Recommended for: People with disabilities, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
I posted a previous review and wanted to clarify under the same name the response by the owner. I actually am not a male nor was I traveling with a family. There was a man, his wife and his adult children present for the last week of our stay. I don't have any idea why Scotty, the owner, feels I was part of that group. I stayed for two weeks with a female friend and we had our own rooms. I feel I was very fair in my comments regarding the apartment. Please take a moment to read through the prior reviews and you will see the pattern of comments, obviously I don't know any of these other tenant and yet we have the same general comments. As I stated in my previous statement, I would stay here again. I thought it was a good location and I loved Sabrina. I could definitely do without the nude pictures, which were neither tasteful or art. They were tacky posters best fit for a teenage boys room. There is absolutely bathroom sharing, but again they are kept very clean. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to respond.
- Guest Kim G.
- Date of stay 06/12/12
- Review Submitted 08/08/12
A incredible Condo and fantatic Staff
A incredible Condo and fantatic Staff
I rarely write these reviews but for this place I have to write something. A very clean Condo, very well organized. Airport transfer from the proprietor was flawless and so easy. Check in at 3 :00 am was no issue and that was a pleasant surprize. Breakfast was optional we took it and what a deal. Cannot say enough good things about Cadiz and the girl working at the facility Sabrina. Top shelf in every manner.
- Guest Randy S.
- Date of stay 07/31/12
- Review Submitted 08/08/12
Five Stars for Sure
Five Stars for Sure
Everything met with our expectations on this property. Exactly as stated this condominium is in best district in the City. We had a car reserved and did not accept it as there was no need for a rental car at all. Accomodations some of the cleanest in my life. Maid service and the maid Sabrina is beyond reproach. Our vist visit to panama but definitely not the last. I will only stay here upon my return as this area is central to all. A big bonus is the Panama Insider List provided by this host!" I defered to their list and discarded my list. This proprietor knows virtually everything about Panama, you will not be disappointed here. This is a class act and 10 Star Service! Enjoy
- Guest Randy S.
- Date of stay 07/31/12
- Review Submitted 08/08/12
PROS: The apartment is located in a safe & lively area. Sabrina is an amazing host. She is professional, friendly & kind. Any customer retention is due to her positive attitude, professionalism & efficiency. CONS: The review submitted on 7/13/12 is ALL TRUE. Only rooms 1 & 6 have ensuite bathrooms. Rooms 2, 3, 4 & 5 all share 2 nonairconditioned bathrooms. I was there when the family who submitted this review was present - their 2 children were over the age of 21 & were NOT teenagers (1 was active duty military). There ARE giant framed posters of naked women in highly suggestive poses in ALL of the rooms. They are not lovely, they are not art, they are not tasteful - they're the stuff of immature, adolescent boys. EVERY customer described the "art" as offensive while I was there. Far more alarming than the posters was the installation of video cameras during the last 4 days of our stay. I would advise a thorough room check before disrobing ANYWHERE in that facility. While the owner (Scotty) will likely deny the existance of these cameras, I know what I saw in the laundry room. Minor irritations: The internet connection was sporadic at best, the water in the cooler is actually tap water refilled to make it look like "store bought" water, no common area to congregate & there IS significant noise at night from the restaurant/bar & construction across the street. The true disappointment lies not in the facility but in the deception of the owner, "Panama Scotty". His broken-english description of the property, booking emails and rebuttals to negative reviews intentionally imply that English is not his first language. Do not be fooled by this manipulation. After meeting him, there is no doubt that he is American or Canadian. Rather than accept responsibility & use the negative reviews to improve his business, he blames the guests and/or denies their allegations. While I was there, his manner of addressing guest concerns was flippant, arrogant & dismissive. He relies heavily on Sabrina to smooth ruffled feathers & will opt out of addressing issues himself. While there is no way this could be considered a "luxury" apartment, it's perfect for 20-something wanderers seeking adventure & story-telling fodder. For those of us who realize there is no price too high to pay for trust, honesty, integrity & professionalism - this is not the place for you. There are many nearby lovely alternatives - do your homework. Best wishes!!
- Guest kati w.
- Date of stay 06/26/12
- Review Submitted 08/01/12
Rate for 1 bedroom is $60/night (2 Persons) Full Breakfast Included Credit Card required to Hold Room/guarantee Reservation Free Cell phone provided: Free Calls to USA & Canada Luxury Accommodations right next door to Marriott Hotel Best & Safest Location in Town Everything outside our door Restaurants, Clubs, Super Market, Casinos, Malls! Airport Taxi Service provided 24/7 from airport delivered into our condo 'Cheap'
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I am a retired Architect from the Canada and now reside in Panama. I am a information expert and pride myself in that skill! I spend 35 years as the owner of my firm. I live in Panama so I decided to provide tourists or business people with a place to stay that outshines, and outclasses any other place in town! But even more important is the information I have accumulated I share with my fellow North Americans. Tourist Stops, Shopping, Real Estate, Medical, Dental, Dancing, Retirement, I have connections, sources and up to the minute data on Restaurants and entertainment of all types and tastes! Now more about the Condo/Hotel and Apartments I Rent! I completely renovated this Condominium from the ground up. Everything is new and has super quality finishes to the the smallest detail. My rental market is for upscale executives seeking a computer read unit with the highest living standards on the market today. More important is the central safe location of my unit so one can feel safe, secure and above all as comfortable as in their own residence. Our mission is to make you comfortable, please allow us to complete our mission!
Why the Owner Chose Panama City:
Selected this location because Panama City is a top draw for tourists given its reputation as a retirement mecca and big city living features. Life is good here compared to other countries. We have everything any big city has in the USA. I decided to set up my Condo for rent in the center of the city adjacent to the 5 star Marriott. This choice was made for immediate proximity to city attractions and above all safety. The Canal continues to keep Panama afloat in this economic time of peril. Tourism is alive and well in Panama now and into the foreseeable future. Our condo is like a breath of fresh air compared to most available product in Panama. The Unit with its location and features represents the best value of any accommodation in the city. Photos speak for the quality of this apartment. We hope for the pleasure of serving you upon your visit to Panama. I think you will feel at home with us and make a new friend! I'm a nice guy, I promise! If your looking to buy a home, apartment or Condo, we have all the information for you already done! Come read our data and you will be educated on price, location, before you even begin looking!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I can provide you with the best most up to date information on Retirement, Real Estate, Best Locations, best cities, Tours, What to see, what not to see, How to save 50% off of tours you would normally take. I know the BEST dining spots, entertainment, and especially Shopping to save a fortune! I have a book in my apartment which is the accumulation of 3 years of data, and connections in Panama from Banking to Real Estate! The information will save you a LOT OF MONEY and a LOT OF TIME. Our Location is the absolute Best in the Entire City and the Safest Location as well! Super Quiet Location yet in the very CENTER of the city for attractions, restaurants, Sights. 24 Hour guarded entry for entrance and exit. Emergency Lighting! Smoke/Fire Alarms,. Cellular Phones provided! Italian Linens and bedding 400 thread count, anti allergy pillows and pillow cases. 32' LCD Wall mounted televisions/remote control. LG HD Brand New TV's. Ceiling Fans/lights for room illumination and cooling effect, important in Panama. Individual Air Conditioners for temperature control by occupants. Free DSL High Speed Internet Wi-Fi. Double Wi-Fi Services, so your never down without wi-fi! Free covered parking with security agent watching parking lot 24/7. Printers provided in each room for occupants to print off airline boarding passes or other info. Maid Service Weekly, or daily if you want it. Live in maid available if you wish! Maid is there at no extra charge to you! Full Size Washer and dryer. Continental Breakfast served daily with Fresh Juice for customers. Remember we do not supply Cheap: Soap and Shampoo bottles like Hotels supply, you need to bring your own! Most important is we are in the center of everything, so you don't need to be paying for Taxi's or rental Cars. Save your money for good food!
- Primary: +1 3057353099 Eastern Standard Time Florida Phone number
- Secondary: + +507 60482817
- Tertiary: +1 9543061617
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our Tower Condo on Left and the Marriott Hotel on the Right side. Next door!
Entry Front Door, Ultra Contemporary Decor from Top to bottom. Luxury everywher
Bathroom, double vanity, Glass Shower enclosure, all NEW, Sparkling Clean!
Kitchen, Full granite, Dishwasher, Garbage Disp, Double Sink, Huge Refrigerator
Optional 2nd Bedroom: Views to die for: Spacious & Ultra comfortable Simmonsbed
Marriott Swimming Pool view from Condo; Pool & Gym available for daily charge!
32" Plasma TV's with premium Multi Language Channels. Alarm Clock, Regular Cloc
Full Glass Shower enclosure. Meticulously Clean, Sparkling in every detail!
Contemporary Bedroom, Ultra Luxury Bedding, Lighting, Ceiling fan, Stereo, 32"TV
Standard View from all bedrooms; Photo taken from Bedroom window inside unit!
Computer Desk, Free Cell Phone Use, Wi-Fi, Free Calls to USA, Canada, and Euro
Designer Mirrors throughout Unit, Statures, not like a rental you have been too!
Air Conditioning Panasonic Air Purification Units, Top Quality sleep clean air!
Safety Box, your combination, iron & Iron Board included! You program your code
Second Bath if you opt for 2 rooms in lieu of one: Fully stocked with Towels
Full Size Washer & Dryer. Detergent included you don't need to buy soap!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 27, 2013