Save $$$$, City Center, Best Location in Town, Across from Marriott Hotel
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Panama City studio description
This is a incredible Studio Unit, located in the heart of the action. Unit has Huge brand new operable windows with spectacular views day or Night. Unit is 1 bedroom, with lockout 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, Bedroom, All can be rented if you need them. ABSOLUTE TOP location in Panama City Center. Shopping, Entertainment, Nightlife, Restaurants, Tourist attractions, Via Argentina Pedestrian Area, Calle 50 Banking, Via Espana designer Shopping District, Multi Centro Mall & Multi Plaza Mall and Albrook Mall: Super Malls 5 minutes by Taxi! Disco District all within 5 minutes walking distance or 2 min via Taxi. Adult Clubs all within 5 minutes by walking. Sports Bars around the corner. We are the Absolute Best location in Town! You don't need a Rental Car with our location!
Free High Speed DSL Internet Wi-Fi
Weekly Insiders List to Save you Time and Money, incredible
Airport Transfers at super Discounted pricing
Full Washer and Dryer detergent Included
See All the Major Sites & Tourist Spots for $ 29.00
We will save you a BUNDLE of Money on Tours, the canal, and other highly visited areas. Don't waste your hard earned money on expensive tours. We can save you up to 80% on the cost of structured Bus and Van tours, we know what to see and what to not waste your money on! We know the good restaurants and the bad ones. We know the best Casinos and the worst. We will give you a list rated by quality, price, location, and how to get there, and get in, CHEAP! Tours, restaurants, Banks, Lawyers, Medical Services, Dental Services, Retirement Visas, Work Permission, 2nd Passports, Site seeing, Malls, Sports, You name it and we got you covered. Best shopping in Panama is NOT in the Duty free like the tour agencies want you to believe! Need to Retire here we have a LOT of data on how to do it, We can give you a run down of Real Estate in Panama. Title insurance on your House/Apartment or property a MUST! Dental Implants, to a Face Lift. We have a 5 years of accumulated data. We want you to save money and that is why you are coming to Panama in the first place..............PLEASE DON'T STOP READING YET........
Marriott Sports Book (make your sports bets), Isabelas Disco, Marriott Hotel/Casino, Alternate Sports bar/restaurant, one minute from our front door. For those of you traveling single and wanting to meet your soul mate, we are located one minute from the hottest bar in Panama named Habanos, teaming with singles looking for that magic connection to lead to a hearts afire, Habanos club is legendary and is directly across the street from the Marriott hotel main entrance. Gambling Marriott, Veneto, Marbella, Crown, Casinos: Casino fertile meeting ground, for a companion connection and set your sails for wild waters! All 5 major casinos within 5 minutes from our front door. They all have entertainment, great action, cheap drinks and decent food at super low prices! ! (See our Super Tour)
Restaurants: How about 15+ Restaurants, some of the best in the country only a 5 minute walk out our front door! No taxi needed walk there and walk back. Your not going to believe this Gastronomy in our area! You will think its San Francisco, Miami, or New York and I'm not kidding!
Covered parking free, 24 Hour security, safe location. The unit is located close to the Marriott hotel. You are a $3 Taxi ride away from Multi Plaza Mall and State of the art shopping Mecca Multi Plaza mall. Top restaurants surround us starting with Beirut, Raush, Casa Asul Restaurant, Fraggata, Maito, Camilla's, Texas (Gringo Hangout) Restaurant, Wine Bar, Burger Joints, all Super Close to our Location!
On a budget no problem McDonalds, Subway, KFC, Don Lee, Tamburelis Pizza, El Parillo, and others are a 3 minute walk from our front door.
Apart/Condo is equipped with Bolted in Safety Deposit box for your valuables. A computer desk featuring a printer is at your desk, all glass work station see photo attached. Marble Flooring throughout. Bathroom with Italian ceramic tiles and custom decoration, glass shower doors, top quality in every detail. 32' LCD - HD Televisions with premium channels in both English and Spanish. Yes we have both CNN and Fox don't worry. High speed Wi-Fi DSL to every room for your emails and other needs. Sabrina can set up your Cell phone for Local calls with a local drop in Chip! Or your computer to enter our super Wi-Fi!
All said and done, there is not a better location or a better value in town, than our Studios: Stay one night or stay the rest of your life, what is your pleasure! We are not only your place to stay and rest your head, We are your ULTIMATE source for virtually EVERYTHING you want to know about Panama and its other cities in the interior. We have the Maps to direct you to the Beaches, Mountains, Rain Forrest, Indian Villages, Old City, the Canal , you name it!
Multiple people in your party we also have a two bedroom/ 2 Bathroom: at incredible Pricing $ 100.0 per Night! So we have all the options and your needs addressed!
Your going to Sleep at night: Absolute Best Deal and Best Location in Town! Heart of the Action: But still quiet!
- Elevator : Great elevator brand new
- On floor 8
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Pets Not Allowed:
Sorry no Pets allowed ever, and we cannot break this rule. And we do not care what kind of pet it is or what it does! Our guests stay because of no pets and we adhere to this policy! No Barking and no Meowing in our facility!...moreless
Non Smoking Only:
Sorry but smoking only allowed outside the unit at the entry corridor. This is a veranda area very large for smoking if you wish, but not inside the unit, it is prohibited to smoke in the apartment and enforced!...moreless
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Full size Beds (1) Simmons Top quality'Beauty Rest Mattresses: Like a Cloud, Firm and allows for a great Night Sleep!, Double Beds (1) Simmons Top Quality 'Beautyrest Series' Like a cloud, firm mattress great night sleep. This mattress is far superior to a poor quality King or Queen size!...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Live in Maid available 24/7 at your command! Directions, Tour Data, Restaurant Reservations, and General Information as you need it, when you need it! Taxi summoned for YOU, save money we negotiate rates...moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Covered Parking:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- 24/Hour guarded entry, Covered secure parking, Live in Maid for services and info, Emergency Lighting for power outages, safety deposit boxes, Fire/smoke alarms, Top quality bedding and Linens, Orthopedic mattresses, 32' LCD HD TV, Ceiling Fans/lights, Individual AC for each room, Computer work stations. , Laundry Room free Soap, Super Location walk to Supermarket, Restaurants, Major Casino's, Hotels, Disco's, Nightlife, Tourist Attractions, Via Argentina Street, McDonalds, Clubs, Via Espana, Sports bar around the corner! Be sure to read about our tour for $ 29.00 per person: The same tours individually would cost you over $ 500.00 Each We send you to a tour where you see 6 Different Districts, the Canal , Casco Viejo (Historical District)...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Wireless Internet:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Not Necessary
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- TOUR WE ARRANGE FOR YOU ON THE CHEAP! Imagine this tour below for $ 29.00 1. Panama Canal …Top STOP: Mira Flores, Canal viewing at it very best. Visit here for 2 to 3 Hours!!! Phenomenal Lunch extra cost for lunch! Ships in your face! Super Exhibition 2 .Casco Antiguo (City Old Quarter) This is a top stop for tourists, for learning and experiencing Panama and mingling with panama Citizens. Visit the: Golden Altar in San Jose Church , Santo Domingo Arches, Plaza de France, National Theatre, Plaza Cathedral, Independence Park, Music Conservatory, Canal Museum, Plaza de Independence, Church of San Francisco, Plaza Simon Bolivar (Restaurants in the plaza) Presidential Palace (Panama White house), Ocean Walk atop the fortress wall at Plaza de France! view the entire downtown sector of Panama City, Photo Opportunites beyond compare! You can spend 2 to 3 Hours here as you wish! All included in this tour, Go Day or Night or BOTH 3. Next stop on your tour Amador Causeway, This is a 2 Lane Highway built out across the ocean (Like driving to Key West Florida) The Panama Canal on one side and the Panama Bay on your other side. Breathtaking is an understatement for sure! Travel this wonder out to 3 different Islands! Flamenco Island features 20 Restaurants, Huge Marina's, World Class Yachts, Stunning Marina Dinning on the ocean Cheap! Visit the Smithsonian Marine Exhibition Center to explore and enjoy some of the Ocean Creatures in Panama, small fee! The view of Panama City from the islands across the bay of Panama is a true Kodak Moment and in fact might be the highlight of your entire trip! Leaving The 3 Islands returning to main city to view the USA Built Neighborhoods of Balboa (Port of Panama). Next we arrive to Ancon where most of the big elaborate Government buildings exist today. Most built by the USA during our occupation and control of the canal. This is extraordinary Viewing and most tourists never see this area let alone the narrative and education you will get! Stop here to visit Native Panamanian Craftsmen booths, and buy original art as you wish. Often you will view Free Native dance performances or if your lucky a Panamanian Wedding in progress during your visit! Feeling energetic make the hike up Ancon mountain for a aerial view of the city and the Panama Canal simply breathtaking! Round the corner to the Panama Canal Administration Offices which is arguably the most outstanding building in town. Huge and a masterpiece of American Architecture in the country! You miss this and you miss History itself! This is where Jimmy Carter Handed the Canal back to Panama! Next we are off to the most famous Mall in the Country, Albrook Mall! Staggering in size and houses the Main country Bus terminal . YOU have to see this to believe it! This will defy your imagination that a mall this big exists in Panama. Stay here an hour or three hours to actually see the entire mall. A shopping experience that will not drain your wallet. 2 HUGE Food Courts, Giant Supermarket, Casino, 5 Monster size departments stores, this place is truly spectacular and not to be missed! Next we bring you to the NEW Cinto Costera Greenbelt, 'Balboa Avenue' ( Like Ocean Drive in Miami,) a Huge Greenbelt just built on the Ocean with Jogging Paths, Walking Paths, Sports Centers, parks ,Concert Pavilion, and walk or sit on the Ocean to take this all in. 3 Miles of dedicated paths for Cyclists, Joggers, Walkers, Skaters....Just spectacular scenery and daily life. I call it the Malibu Beach Walk of Panama, but this is so much bigger! At the end of the market enter the Huge Fish Bazarr Market Casco Marisco! Next moving on in your tour, your going to visit the Top neighborhoods in Panama City. Calle Uruguay district, Restaurant, Hotels, Clubs, now you know where to return for dinner! Only a 5 minute walk from our front door! Then onto our next door neighbor area Veneto district, where the biggest Casinos, Super Restaurants, and Night Life, energy exist a block from our front door! Next see the Banking District home to over 100 different banks in Panama and progressive architecture! Be sure to take photos of the brand new revolution Tower structure a world Class High rise twisted 450 degrees and make of 90% glass, you will believe this Architecture can even exist....Wow! Of course you must see El Carmen Church the most popular Catholic church in the country and only 4 minutes from our lodging facility! And drop in to light a candle or 2! Super Elaborate! Our tour final stop is Multi Centro Mall, A European Designed 4 Level Shopping Mecca! Your asking why another mall?? This is a 4 level mall that houses a Major Casino 'Majestic' very fun! and the New Hard rock Hotel. Coffee shops, Food Court, Cinema featuring only English Movies. Next out the front door of the mall and 30 Yards Cinto Costera Ocean Walk! All the above for $ 29.00.......moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The Good--The Bad---The Ugly
The Good--The Bad---The Ugly
The Good : Unit was clean,Mattress was good[firm],Mgr[Sabrina] was pleasant,hot water was sufficient,nice flat screen TV,Kitchenette was adequate for cooking small meals,Safe worked well. The BAD : No phone in room-no wakeup calls,Very small room approximately 9' wide can only accommodate a double bed,toilet tank doesn't always fill up,I inquired as to the availability of ice-was told "no problem,plenty"There was one tiny 10 cube tray in the freezer which was not freezing.Down the hall in the kitchen fridge there were 3 standard size ice trays,No drinking glass[s] just 2 plastic wine goblets.One swivel desk chair no other chair[s].No luggage rack-place on floor,No closet,no bureau,if you are over 5'9'' you must duck to get under the shower head,no maid service,no promised cell phone,no breakfast .Location is NOT the best in the city in the heart of the "action"--far from it!El Congrejo is FAR better! THE UGLY: I made arrangement to be picked up at airport.No one showed up.Waited one hour until good samaritin called Sabrina. She new nothing of the pickup arrangement.I was told to take taxi.I did. When arrived at condo no one there.Locked out.Sabrina arrived 20 minutes later.Made arrangements to be taken back to airport. Reminded Sabrina many times of this.She called the driver at midnight the night before and left a message. Driver LUCKILY got up to pee at 1 AM and saw message light blinking otherwise I would NOT have had a ride to airport. This is an illegal operation! Panamanian Law no. 80,passed in 2012 prohibits the renting of condo units for periods shorter tha 45 days. Violations of this law are punishable with fines ranging from $5K to $50K.I'm thinking that it may be difficult to get back your 50% up front deposit when this operation is shut down.
- Guest none
- Date of stay 02/09/14
- Review Submitted 02/20/14
Run as fast as you can
Run as fast as you can
We have rented all over the world but this was by far the WORST ever. Not even a spoon in the cupboards-no dishes whatsoever. View was to a parking garage. Marriott thought I was crazy to want to use their pool. Derelict vehicle outside building with weeds growing around and up over all wheels. Elevator not working---room on seventh floor. Renovations being done on other rooms, so very strong odor of paint fumes. Breakfast consisted of a over fried egg and left over fruit. Would recommend to no-one. We were seriously considering retiring to Panama but this was the end of that.
- Guest Irene S.
- Date of stay 11/16/13
- Review Submitted 01/06/14
Owner response: Note this customer was a walk in to our facility from a prior customer REFERRAL! They insisted on staying with us in the heart of reconstruction of our facility. The project was unfinished and he stated he did not CARE, the location was what he wanted and he could live with construction going on! He was told we were not serving breakfast and was not charged for it! But insisted our check in clerk fix him breakfast when the Kitchen was in Reconstruction! WE did everything in the world to cancel this person but he would not hear of it. We were not even open for business and the only mistake we made was letting this person enter in the first place. We tried to do this guy a favor and we end up with a black eye for it. Read our other reviews do not rely on these comments. Were the best of the best and now we are OPEN for business with NO Construction going on!
Best Place to stay perfect LocationGuest comment entered by owner
Best Place to stay perfect Location
Really enjoyed this Condo! Sabrina is the best of the best and assisted my wife and myself. Sabrina set up dinner reservations, Show Reservations, summoned taxis for us, Even got us back home on the phone when we were hopelessly lost. Do yourself a favor and stay here and have the best vacation of your life!
- Guest Samuel from Bend Oregon USA
- Date of stay 03/06/13
- Review Submitted 03/25/13
Super Place to StayGuest comment entered by owner
Super Place to Stay
absolutely incredible Condo
- Guest Gerald
- Date of stay 03/18/13
- Review Submitted 03/25/13
As promised: great location, great hostess, great breakfast, and very clean
As promised: great location, great hostess, great breakfast, and very clean
First off, this is an older property. If you expect bright and shiny with everything new, go to the Marriott next door. There are no longer printers in every room, but you only have to ask if you need to print something. While we were there the elevator was being repaired and the rooms are on the seventh floor. This wasn't a problem for us. Hopefully Scotty can post that the elevator has been fixed and is more reliable. Those were the only negatives.We were very happy with our week in these accommodations and the beautiful and kind hostess, Sabrina. We'd wake up to fresh coffee and Sabrina would make our breakfast when we were ready to eat. We'd discuss our plans with her and she gave excellent advice, and we also got the opportunity to meet other guests over breakfast and share notes. We spent our days exploring Panama City, Soberania Parque, Miraflores Locks, Casco Viejo, etc. We appreciated being able to walk to the restaurants and grocery store not far away, or to get a taxi so easily to take us on our adventures. I ran on the Balboa walkway to the Fish Market in the mornings before it got too hot. Even as a woman going out alone, I never felt unsafe in this area. We used the kitchen facilities to cook and found everything we needed. Tip: When returning at the end of the day we learned to tell taxi drivers to take us to the Beirut restaurant, a location they all knew and then we'd walk or direct them to the condo from there. We learned that if we told them to take us to the Marriott the fare tended to increase because they assumed we were staying there and were "rich" tourists. Always ask Sabrina what the taxi should cost to and from your destination and negotiate the price before getting in--I never had a driver refuse to negotiate.
- Guest Beth & Dennis (Indianapolis, IN)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 03/12/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing, tourists without a car.
Location Location Location
Location Location Location
For sure best location in town. So easy to access everything in the city from here. Buses, Taxis, all a block away and best of all, the Hostess, Sabrina! She will summon Taxi''s for you to pick you up at the condo downstairs. She also sets up your cell phone they lend you while your in town! Condo is as clean as a they come. Kitchen sensational and really stocked with all new updated Pots, Pans, dishes, all you will need or want. I rate this as one of the best vacation rentals I have ever had. Problem I had was getting in! They are very full and its hard to get space here. I had to adjust my trip to fit into their busy schedule. Do not miss the insider list they provide its worth it to read it from front to back, super resourceful and saved me a lot of time!
- Guest Trahan (Sedona Arizona)
- Date of stay 12/03/12
- Review Submitted 12/21/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car.
Great place to stay. Was not expecting breakfast but they serve it for free!!! Close to everything as the property is in center of downtown beside Major Casino! This proprietor provided a list of everything you can imagine going on in Panama. It is very detailed and resourceful. The list is a must and they provide it at check in. The woman who runs the lodging "Sabrina" is the Best. She will do anything to assist you in your vacation. Also this proprietor provides the best tours I have ever been on, and all private tours where only you are taken to the site(s) Definitely look into this as the value is by far the best deal in town!
- Guest Ronnie (New York City)
- Date of stay 12/02/12
- Review Submitted 12/11/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing.
Exceptional Value and Location
Exceptional Value and Location
Normally I do not bother with posting reviews but in this case its warranted. This lodging facility is the best service I have encountered in my extensive travels. This without question is a 5 star accommodation at a 1 star price. In the very center of Panama City so taxis available around the clock at minimal pricing. Room was like Brand new and exceptionally clean. Clerk working here is the most helpful individual I have ever encountered in any hotel-motel or lodging facility. If you want a unit that is perfect you need look no further.
- Guest Larry (Boise, Idaho USA)
- Date of stay 12/01/12
- Review Submitted 12/09/12
Recommended for: People with disabilities, romantic getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car.
I posted a previous review and wanted to clarify under the same name the response by the owner. I actually am not a male nor was I traveling with a family. There was a man, his wife and his adult children present for the last week of our stay. I don't have any idea why Scotty, the owner, feels I was part of that group. I stayed for two weeks with a female friend and we had our own rooms. I feel I was very fair in my comments regarding the apartment. Please take a moment to read through the prior reviews and you will see the pattern of comments, obviously I don't know any of these other tenant and yet we have the same general comments. As I stated in my previous statement, I would stay here again. I thought it was a good location and I loved Sabrina. I could definitely do without the nude pictures, which were neither tasteful or art. They were tacky posters best fit for a teenage boys room. There is absolutely bathroom sharing, but again they are kept very clean. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to respond.
- Guest Kim G.
- Date of stay 06/12/12
- Review Submitted 08/08/12
A incredible Condo and fantatic Staff
A incredible Condo and fantatic Staff
I rarely write these reviews but for this place I have to write something. A very clean Condo, very well organized. Airport transfer from the proprietor was flawless and so easy. Check in at 3 :00 am was no issue and that was a pleasant surprize. Breakfast was optional we took it and what a deal. Cannot say enough good things about Cadiz and the girl working at the facility Sabrina. Top shelf in every manner.
- Guest Randy S.
- Date of stay 07/31/12
- Review Submitted 08/08/12
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 19 - Jul 18, 2015
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We require a guarantee to reserve our Studio Unit:
We do not accept walk-in's you must have a confirmed reservation to say in our facility.
We do require a copy of your passport at entry!
You can call us at anytime to discuss the rates, terms your stay or any/all questions; USA Number 305-735-3099
6 Days or less Credit Card Visa or Master Card
7 Days or more Paypal Deposit required 50% of total rent due for your stay.
Balance paid at your point of entry/check-in, Registration
People living out of USA or Canada can wire deposit to Panama for guarantee the reservation
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: 22 Minutes away International : at 28 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Trump Hotel Ferry to Contadora Incredible at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Panama Narrow Gauge Canal Railroad to Colon at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 40 Meters to Calle 50 - Casinos: Shopping at 40 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Taboga Island: Incredible 45 Minutes by Ferry at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Marriott Casino Bar 30 Seconds at 30 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Toucan Country Club at 9 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Costa Azul Panamanian Restaurant 1 Minute walk at 40 Metres
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I am a retired Architect from the Canada and now reside in Panama. I am a information expert and pride myself in that skill! I spend 35 years as the owner of my firm. I live in Panama so I decided to provide tourists or business people with a place to stay that outshines, and outclasses any other place in town! But even more important is the information I have accumulated I share with my fellow North Americans. Tourist Stops, Shopping, Real Estate, Medical, Dental, Dancing, Retirement, I have connections, sources and up to the minute data on Restaurants and entertainment of all types and tastes! Now more about the Condo/Hotel and Apartments I Rent! I completely renovated this Condominium from the ground up. Everything is new and has super quality finishes to the the smallest detail. My rental market is for upscale executives seeking a computer read unit with the highest living standards on the market today. More important is the central safe location of my unit so one can feel safe, secure and above all as comfortable as in their own residence. Our mission is to make you comfortable, please allow us to complete our mission!
Why the Owner Chose Panama City:
Selected this location because Panama City is a top draw for tourists given its reputation as a retirement mecca and big city living features. Life is good here compared to other countries. We have everything any big city has in the USA. I decided to set up my Condo for rent in the center of the city adjacent to the 5 star Marriott. This choice was made for immediate proximity to city attractions and above all safety. The Canal continues to keep Panama afloat in this economic time of peril. Tourism is alive and well in Panama now and into the foreseeable future. Our condo is like a breath of fresh air compared to most available product in Panama. The Unit with its location and features represents the best value of any accommodation in the city. Photos speak for the quality of this apartment. We hope for the pleasure of serving you upon your visit to Panama. I think you will feel at home with us and make a new friend! I'm a nice guy, I promise! If your looking to buy a home, apartment or Condo, we have all the information for you already done! Come read our data and you will be educated on price, location, before you even begin looking!
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
I can provide you with the best most up to date information on Retirement, Real Estate, Best Locations, best cities, Tours, What to see, what not to see, How to save 50% off of tours you would normally take. I know the BEST dining spots, entertainment, and especially Shopping to save a fortune! I have a book in my apartment which is the accumulation of 3 years of data, and connections in Panama from Banking to Real Estate! The information will save you a LOT OF MONEY and a LOT OF TIME. Our Location is the absolute Best in the Entire City and the Safest Location as well! Super Quiet Location yet in the very CENTER of the city for attractions, restaurants, Sights. 24 Hour guarded entry for entrance and exit. Emergency Lighting! Smoke/Fire Alarms! 32' LCD Wall mounted televisions/remote control. LG HD Brand New TV's. Ceiling Fans/lights for room illumination and cooling effect, important in Panama. Individual Air Conditioners for temperature control by occupants. Free DSL High Speed Internet Wi-Fi. Double Wi-Fi Services, so your never down without wi-fi! Free covered parking with security agent watching parking lot 24/7. Printers provided in each room for occupants to print off airline boarding passes or other info. Maid Service Weekly, or daily if you want it. Live in maid available if you wish! Maid is there at no extra charge to you! Full Size Washer and dryer. Remember we do not supply Cheap: Soap and Shampoo bottles like Hotels supply, you need to bring your own! Most important is we are in the center of everything, so you don't need to be paying for Taxi's or rental Cars. Save your money for good food!
- Primary: +1 3057353099 Eastern Standard Time Florida Phone number
- Secondary: +507 60482817
- Tertiary: +1 3057353099 Phone rings through Miami to Panama Direct to me!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Tranquil location away from the Bus Noise, Ambulance Noise, etc.
Designer Mirrors throughout Unit, Statures, not like a rental you have been too!
Contemporary Bedroom, Ultra Luxury Bedding, Lighting, Ceiling fan, Stereo, 32'TV
Second Bath if you opt for 2 rooms in lieu of one: Fully stocked with Towels
Full Size Washer & Dryer. Detergent included you don't need to buy soap!
Air Conditioning Panasonic Air Purification Units, Top Quality sleep clean air!
32" Plasma TV's with premium Multi Language Channels. Alarm Clock, Regular Cloc
Standard View from all bedrooms; Photo taken from Bedroom window inside unit!
Entry Front Door, Ultra Contemporary Decor from Top to bottom. Luxury everywher
Optional 2nd Bedroom: Views to die for: Spacious & Ultra comfortable Simmonsbed
Bathroom, double vanity, Glass Shower enclosure, all NEW, Sparkling Clean!
Full Glass Shower enclosure. Meticulously Clean, Sparkling in every detail!
Computer Desk, Free Cell Phone Use, Wi-Fi, Free Calls to USA, Canada, and Euro
Safety Box, your combination, iron & Iron Board included! You program your code
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 16, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Eastern Standard Time Florida Phone number
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.