Premium 3BR/3BA. Ski-in/Ski-Out. No Cleaning Fee. Kids Ski Free!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
River Run, Timbers condo description
You Won’t Be Roughing It In Our Luxury Condo at the Timbers!
Everything that you need to have the vacation of a lifetime is possible when you stay in our Timbers condo. Nestled at the base of Dercum Mountain at Keystone, this is unmatched luxury with all the amenities you could ask for. Wake up in the morning to a fresh pot of Starbucks coffee in your room and head out for an action packed day with the entire family. After a long day of activities grab a cup of complimentary coffee in the lobby living room before heading down to River Run Village on the pathway to enjoy dinner and drinks. Then end your day unwinding and relaxing with your friends and family in our luxurious pool, spa, fitness center, steam room or simply curl up by the roaring fire in your living room. Feel like cooking? Our state of the art kitchen makes preparing family meals quick and easy and our large dining area can accommodate six people perfectly for any family or group occasion. With warm and inviting décor, soft beds to lull you to sleep, and beautiful vistas out your window, our condo will make you feel like royalty!
Winter Season 2013/14 Nightly Rates Start at:
• Pre & Post Season: $735/night (Nov 1 – Dec 19 and April 6-20)
• Winter Regular Season: $799/night
• Christmas & New Year’s Holiday: $1999/night (Dec 20-Jan 4)
• Prime Winter Holidays: $1199/night (Jan 17-19; Feb 14-16; March 7-15)
NO ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEES!
THE LONGER YOU STAY THE MORE YOU SAVE – UP TO 50% OFF! Contact us to see if you qualify for a lower nightly rate.
*Guests are welcome to stay in this condo for only 1 night or up to 28 nights. The rates above are promotional, subject to availability. Contact us to get a quote for your specific stay!
We are Keystone Property Management and we run the mountain too! EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH US:
• FREE night skiing on your day of arrival
• Kids Ski Free at Keystone Resort with two nights of lodging! Every day. All Season Long. No Blackouts
• Discounted lift tickets and activities
• No Additional Cleaning Fees
• 24-Hour live Check-In, Resort Security and Guest Services – no hard-to-find lockboxes
• Electronic keys expire after departure, locking out previous renters and lost keys
Indulge yourself with our fine dining establishments including the highest AAA Four-Diamond dining experience in North America at the Alpenglowe Stube. Enjoy breathtaking views while traveling in enclosed comfort aboard two gondolas to the top of the North Peak at 11,444 feet. Award-winning chefs create delicious contemporary cuisine with a Bavarian accent to complement this unique, secluded setting.
Our check in process is easy with two 24-hour front desk locations to accommodate any time of arrival. We have experienced and friendly maintenance, housekeeping, and management personal on property seven days week with 24 hour security. The dedicated staff at Keystone is always willing to go that extra mile to make sure you have the vacation of your dreams! From bundle packages including airfare, transportation to and from the airport, lift tickets and activities such as whitewater rafting, we take the stress out of planning a vacation!
Keywords: Condominium, Luxury, Value, Hot Tub, Pool, Ski-In/Ski-Out, Heated Garage, Kids Ski Free
- On floor 3
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Gas Fireplace
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
Location & View
- Water View:
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Stay here & Kids under 12 Ski Free at Keystone Resort! All Season - No Blackouts. No cleaning fees! No minimum length-of-stay! FREE night skiing on day of arrival! Winter Season 2013/14 Nightly Rates Start At: • Pre & Post Season: $735 (Nov 1 – Dec 19 and April 6-20) • Winter Regular Season: $799 • Christmas & New Year’s Holiday: $1999 (Dec 20-Jan 4) • Prime Winter Holidays: $1199 (Jan 17-19; Feb 14-16; March 7-15) Stay longer & save more! Above rates are promotional & subject to availability.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: We are Keystone Property Management, a division of Vail Resorts Hospitality. We are the best choice for lodging at Keystone because we run the mountain too! We offer all our guests: PEACE OF MIND When guests select one of our properties, they can have peace of mind that they are getting the best value in their mountain experience, because we’re the global leader in mountain operations, too. They are assured a seamless vacation experience from arrival to departure. IN THE KNOW Guests of our lodging properties benefit from passionate, smart, informed employees who have intimate knowledge of the mountains and communities. We take pride in sharing our insider knowledge and unparalleled access with guests to ensure they have a flawless mountain experience. BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE A personalized and authentic approach defines the service you receive at Vail Resorts lodging, and hotels and condos in a variety of style and size reflect and protect the essence of their iconic destinations.
Why River Run, Timbers:
• Underground Parking • Washer and Dryer in Unit • Fully equipped kitchen • Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool • Hot Tub • Gas Fireplace • Flat Screen TV • Fitness Room
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
• Kids Ski Free at Keystone Resort – NO BLACKOUT DATES! (minimum 2-night stay) • Discount lift tickets and activities (minimum stay required – some blackout dates may apply) • FREE night skiing on day of arrival! • No additional cleaning fees • 24-hour live check-in, resort security, and guest services • Electronic keys expire after departure, locking out previous renters and lost keys • PLUS Play for Free at Keystone this winter with Free skiing for Kids 12 & under, Free Night Ski on Day of Arrival*, Free Kidtopia Events, Free Ice Skating admission & 20% off rentals. Play for Free & KSF valid on reservations of 2 nights or more. 12/15/13- 3/15/14, subject to weather. *Night Ski during normal operations only.”
- Secondary: Toll Free (800) 721-0067
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A luxurious Keystone getaway.
Nice outdoor patio with a gas fireplace, grills and seats
A grand entrance
Cozy lobby with mountain lodge decor
Relaxing outdoor hot tub with a waterfall
Indoor/Outdoor pool area for those cool mountain evenings
Lodge lobby with a bar for those social evenings
Balconies overlooking the mountain
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013