Book Now!!! for Fall Off-Season Lower Rates!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cold Springs cabin description
Welcome to Nick's Cabin!
Nestled in the mountains just minutes from Pinecrest Lake and Dodge Ridge. Nick’s Cabin is a beautiful three story, four bedroom, two bath cabin with large fire pit and two huge decks! Nick’s Cabin has room for up to 8 people and is a few minutes away from all that the Sierra Foothills has to offer! Stroll beautiful Srtawberry, relax by the Strawberry river, or enjoy the Fall activities at Pinecrest Lake or Dodge Ridge!
NIck's Cabin is fully furnished, with a huge stone fireplace, huge outdoor decks and large outdoor firepit to roast marshmellows or hot dogs!, Hiking, quadding, fishing, you name it, all minutes the luxury cabin. If you love the great outdoors, you'll love Nick's Cabin!
Just a short drive down the mountain and you're the heart of Sierra Gold Country's picturesque villages like Sonora, Columbia, Jamestown, Twain Harte and Murphys. Dining, Shopping, Historic locations and Black Oak Casino are only minutes away from Nicks Cabin.
Enjoy value rates now through Thanksgiving!
Keywords: Cabin, mountain, rental, lake, large, near Pinecrest Lake, Pinecrest, Strawberry, Dodge Ridge ski resort, vacation, summer cabin rental. Sierra, Gold Country, Sonora Pass, mountain bikes, mountain biking, hiking, canoeing
- 1950 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
- King size beds (1) Custom Cal-KIng knotty pine bed in upstairs master bedroom with TV., Queen size Beds (2) Both main level bedrooms have queen size custom knotty pine beds., Twin or Single Beds (1) One single bed with the two bunk beds downstairs for the kids., Bunk Beds (1) Custom knotty pine bunk beds for two kids....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Two full bathrooms. One on main floor, and one downstairs.
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Living Room seats 5:
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- DVD Player:
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Recreation Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Nick's Cabin is gearing up for Summer Fun! Your warm weather outdoor adventure awaits. Beautiful Pinecrest Lake and the quaint mountain village of Strawberry are only minutes from your door! Strawberry offers dining, groceries, entertainment, nightlife, shopping and more! Spend your days exploring the Stanislaus National Forest on one of the many hiking trails. Go rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing or canoeing, or just lay back on the beach at Pinecrest Lake. You can watch movies under the stars at the Pinecrest campground, or drive a few minutes down the mountain to Black Oak Casino! During Summer vacation Pincecrest Lake and the surrounding recreation areas of the Stanislaus National Forest offer incredible water and outdoor adventures. Nick's Cabin is the perfect base camp for fun in the mountains. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Week in Pine Crest During RIM Fire
Week in Pine Crest During RIM Fire
Dispite the smoke caused by the RIM fire, and the evacuation advisory, we had a restful week at Nick's cabin. The cabin was spacious, clean, comfortable and bug free. The kitchen was fully stocked with pots, pans, kitchen utensils, etc. We also found the washer/dryer and gas grill to be a plus. As important was the quick response to emails with questions leading up to our stay and regarding the potential evacuation. Would recommend this cabin to family and friends.
- Guest UC44 (Union City)
- Date of stay 08/24/13
- Review Submitted 09/08/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, adventure seekers, girls getaway, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
We enjoyed our two night stay at Nick's cabin this summer. It is very spacious and well furnished. The outdoor firepits are wonderful for the cool Sierra evenings. Thank you for allowing us to use your lovely family cabin. We hope to return in the winter.
- Guest Maryann C.
- Date of stay 07/08/13
- Review Submitted 07/29/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
Family fun at Nick's Cabin
Family fun at Nick's Cabin
We enjoyed a wonderful week-long stay at Nick's Cabin! The cabin is well-maintained and appointed. The lowest (basement) level has a full bath, a bunk bed, and a separate twin bed -- perfect place to stow the kids. The very roomy loft has a huge comfy bed and TV. The other 2 bedrooms are good-sized and very nicely decorated. The kids enjoyed snowball fighting on the decks and the backyard. This is a great cabin for a family getaway. The owner (Chris) was very responsive and accommodating.
- Guest Tomales Bay Fans (United States)
- Date of stay 02/18/13
- Review Submitted 03/13/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, romantic getaway.
What A Great Time!Guest comment entered by manager
What A Great Time!
Chris, Thank you so much for the use of Nick's Cabin...I was looking forward to a much needed break...It was wonderful and we had a great time! I received the deposit check in the mail. Everything was great! THANKS AGAIN!
- Guest Annette R.
- Date of stay 02/15/13
- Review Submitted 03/02/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 30 - Dec 19, 2013
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 108 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Strawberry Inn at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Dodge Ridge Ski Resort at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Black Oak Casino at 10 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
Why Cold Springs:
We use this property as a family vacation getaway for summer fun at Pinecrest Lake and skiing at Dodge Ridge in the winter. It is perfectly located to be close to both with everything we need nearby in Strawberry or down the road in Sonora.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
You won't find a nicer luxury cabin rental in the area! This is our personal weekend cabin that we just don't use much. Quality EVERYTHING!... Enjoy!
- Primary: +1 209-534-4444
Beautiful luxury 3 story cabin. Minutes to Pinecrest Lake and Dodge Ridge!
Beautiful 3 story Cabin with 2 huge decks. Huge carport. Close to Dodge Ridge!
Beautiful Strawberry River minutes away!
Custom knotty pine dining set open to family room
Large lower deck looks out to mountains
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Chris Oar