Whole House *Close to Town/Airport/Beaches -Pristine *No Cleaning Fee -Wifi
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kailua-Kona house description
A truly Kona Comfortable House. This is how locals live in style, and so can you during your stay. At its optimal elevation we can be about 10 degrees cooler than at the oceanfront & combined with tradewinds, spacious lanais, & the many windows you can enjoy the cool fresh air and natural sounds. Private front yard. With an acre of land with several yards, you can enjoy a different place from morning, noon, afternoon and night. When you do retire, the master bedroom becomes a world of its own with its own sitting nook, double vanity, glass tiled bathroom shower, deep jetted tub, separate toilet. Besides cathedral ceilings the bedroom also has a walk in closet. The cathedral ceilings extend to the living room, dining room, and out to the massive back lanai. Full kitchen, TV/Satellite/DVD/VCR, Wi-FI, Ceiling fans, Queen Pillow top mattress, futon, Full sized stove w. oven, convection oven, electronic piano, rice cooker, lots more! High chair and combo playpen sleeper for those with kids.
Check-In and Check-Out Times: Check-In time is 3PM or later, Check-out time is 12 noon or earlier. We frequently have guests coming in the same day you leave or/and vice versa. If you expect to need to remain past 12 noon the day you depart or come in earlier than 3PM the day you arrive, please book those days.
Payment Policies: We prefer checks or cash on arrival, debit and credit cards accepted with 5% fee to cover our processing costs.
We take checks as long as they arrive to us and can be deposited 35 days before your arrival.
You can send payments with your bank's 'bill pay' or 'pop money' services (names vary) usually at no cost to you or to us. If you must wire funds, it costs us $12 to accept and so please add the $12 fee to your payment to cover our cost to accept the payment.
If you are arriving in 60 days or less and/or if the total amount is $500 or less, the whole amount will be due in one payment.
If your total amount is over $500 and you will be arriving in over 60 days, then you will need to put at least a $500 hold payment down, and then pay the balance 60 days before arrival.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations are subject to a $50.00 reservation fee deducted from any rent paid in advance. Damage Deposits, if you paid one, are always fully refunded if there is a cancellation.
We Will Refund All Rental Funds In Full, Minus A $50 Reservation Fee, Provided We Have Received Your Written Cancellation Notice Four Months Prior To Your Arrival Date.
Less Notice and we will refund only at the replacement time and amount we can re-rent your space for, if possible. We may also work with you to re-book you.
Notice of cancellation may be made by email, fax, or postal service but it is your responsibility to follow up and acknowledge we got the cancellation so we can remarket the rental as fast as possible.
- 2 story
- 2450 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 10-16
- Upstairs has lots of room in the great room and has two comfortable sofas that would be suitable for some children or small adults. Downstairs the flat has ample room in its living room for a roll away and also has a rattan sofa capable for sleep of some children or small adults. All existing beds are queen, with pillow top mattresses in the Master Bedroom upstairs and the Studio Suite downstairs....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- The upstairs Master Bathroom has a double vanity with large mirror; the bathroom is divided into a separated toilet room, then a massive glass block shower, then a large soaking tub, lots of lights and windows. The second main bathroom upstairs has a vanity and large mirror, two storage closets, windows. Downstairs both bathrooms are full and nice with windows and vanities and cabinets....moreless
- There are two WIFI (wireless internet) transmitters that work in tandem to cover the whole house area. Washer and dryer is non pay type in the garage. We discount according to length of stay: at 7 days, 5%, 14 days 10%, 21 days or more 15%. You can request a second roll away (as one is kept in the corner of the Living/Great Room) subject to availability....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Nude Beach
- Rain Forests
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Coin Laundry
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Living Room
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Cooler
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Beach Towels
- Small Cooler
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - May 31, 2014
1 night min stay
Extra Nights: $300
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Tax Rate 12.42%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kona International Airport [KOA] at 7 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Palani RD at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Honokohau Harbor at 5.8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Denny's at 2.3 Miles
- Primary: +1 877 526-8352 Toll free from land phones
- Secondary: +1 808 895-0073 From cell phones
Links to more information:
As you enter the 1 acre grounds, plenty of parking
Upstairs dining, pass thru to full kitchen right
Upstairs massive lanai w picnic table & futon/sofa
More of master bath -double vanity, walk in closet
Master bedroom has sitting area and balcony
Flat suite wide angle of comfortable living room
Great room looking into kitchen & dining areas
Fenced front yard leads to cozy front lanai
Master Bath has jetted tub and massive shower
Upstairs full kitchen with pantry, side by side re
Flat suite has beautiful bedroom with full closet
Studio suite complete w full bathroom, queen bed
5 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.