Low Rates! Spectacular Views! Free Golf & Over 300 Activities!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Liberty Park house description
Stunning panoramic views! Beautiful three bedroom “Amarillo” ranch style home is neatly tucked away on the 5th hole of the Cane Garden Championship golf course. The home offers spectacular and unique views of both the golf course, and nearby Eagle Preserve. Relax and enjoy breathtaking views of the sunset daily, from the shaded lanai, or enclosed Florida room. Centrally located in The Villages, this home offers some of the best in amenities available (including golf cart). The home has unparalleled views, easy access, and beautiful accommodations. Full use of a golf cart is provided.
Newly painted and tastefully decorated, this immaculate home features three bedrooms, two baths, living room area, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, climate enclosed Florida room, and screened lanai. The master bedroom has a king bed, television, private bath with two sinks, and two separate closets. The guest bedroom contains a king bed, while the third bedroom has a pull out sofa, desk, and computer with high speed internet access. Two gliders and a loveseat compliment the relaxing Florida room vistas. All furnishings are beautifully coordinated providing a soft, pleasant, and relaxing atmosphere. A fully equipped golf cart is provided. An initial supply of laundry and household products, and delivery of the local daily newspaper will also be included. But it is the spectacular views, quiet neighborhood, and central location that truly set this home apart.
Described as “America's Friendliest Hometown”, The Villages encompass nearly 35 square miles of scenic & recreational settings, all easily accessible by golf cart. Amenities in your rental include the following:
• 66 heated pools, 33 recreation centers (free access)
• 32 9-hole championship golf courses (free)
• 11 18/27-hole championship golf courses (at resident rates)
• 11 country clubs for dining & entertainment (free access)
• 8 Olympic pools for recreational activities (aerobics, water volleyball etc.)
• Nightly (free) entertainment & dancing in the three town squares
• Access to Katie Bell’s Night Club, seven nights a week
• Savannah Center concerts and live productions (at resident rates)
• “Church-on-the-Square” for concerts & live productions
• Access to The Villages fitness centers (at resident rates)
• Access to weekly (Sunday) polo matches (at resident rates) in season
• Tennis, pickle ball, bocce, shuffleboard, softball, bowling, billiards
• Water exercise classes, and water volleyball
• Scheduled craft, fitness, dancing lessons, & over 300 other activities
• Life-long Learning College (center)
• 1800 clubs and activities
• Free use of golf cart, 200 miles of golf cart trails
• Wide variety of local restaurants, and multiplex theaters
• Complete golf cart access to entertainment, shopping, etc.
• Unique hometown friendly atmosphere
Nearby attractions (easy driving distance):
• Disneyworld, Sea World, Universal Studios
• All other Orlando attractions (one hour away)
• Busch Gardens
• Kennedy Space Center (two hours)
• Atlantic Coast beaches (1-2 hours)
• Gulf Coast Beaches (1 hour)
• Winter Park, Tiffany Museum (1 hour)
• Homosassa Springs & swim with the manatees (1 hour)
• Tampa, St Petersburg (1.5 hours)
• Crystal River, and Gulf Coast fishing (1 hour)
Possible weekend excursions:
• “Alligator Alley, and the Everglades National Park
• Historic Key West, Florida
• Historic St. Augustine, Florida
• Fort Meyers & Sanibel Island
• Cumberland Island National Park
• Osceola National Forrest (hiking)
• Cedar Keys National Wildlife Refuge
• Ringling Brothers Museum (Sarasota)
• Savannah, Georgia, and Jekyll Island
First time & International Visitors:
Please note that we ourselves live in The Villages, and are well aware of the vast scope and size of the facility. It truly is special. It is considered “America’s best kept secret”. It is our goal to make your visit as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. We recommend a visit of no less than two weeks (most of our guests stay for a month or longer). We will be here to greet you, to walk you through the home, and to discuss the various amenities. We will answer questions. If requested, we will take you for a tour of the facilities. We will also provide training on the use, and care of, the golf cart.
More information on The Villages can be obtained on the web site www.thevillages.com
Upon request, we can send an information package.
“We loved your home – the floor plan the décor, everything. Well supplied with everything anyone could ever need while away from home. The Florida room & the view the greatest – mornings were delightful there!” J&C, San Diego, CA
“We loved the stay at your home- the golf course view and open space was ideal” FT, Woodbury, MN
“Your home is lovely & you thought of all the conveniences. Thank you for your thoughtfulness” D&M, Salem, WI
- 1675 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Master bedroom has a private full bathroom.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Course View:
- Golf Course Front:
- Lake View
- Water View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan, Feb, Mar ....... $4400/month Apr ................. $3500/month May ................. $2400/month, $800/wk (two week minimum) Jun through Oct...... $1800/month, $600/wk (two week minimum) Nov, Dec ............ $2400/month, $800/wk (two wek minimum) $50 Resident ID Card Fee (waived for monthly rentals). $100 Cleaning Fee. $750 Security Deposit & 25% Advance Deposit Due Within 7 Days of Booking. Rates Are Subject to State and Local Taxes (9%). Cancellation fees apply.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International or Tampa International at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Florida Turnpike at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cedar Key or Homosassa Springs at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Allamanda Championship Golf Course at Liberty Park
- Nearest Restaurant: Numerous local restaurants at Liberty Park
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Retired. Living 'full time' in The Villages, and enjoying every moment.
Why the Owner Chose Liberty Park:
Wonderful weather throughout the year, and the unique Villages experience. Over 1800 clubs and activities. Shopping, dining, exercise and fitness classes, all easily accessible by golf cart.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Within The Villages, access to: • 66 Heated pools, and 33 recreation centers • Free golf on 32 9-hole Executive Golf Courses • 11 18/27-hole championship golf courses (@ resident rates) • Local pools, fitness centers, and Olympic sports pools • Nightly entertainment & dancing in the three town squares • Access to Katie Bell’s Night Club, seven nights a week •Savannah Center concerts and live productions • Tennis, bocce, shuffleboard, pickle ball, softball, bowling • Water exercise classes, and water volleyball • Scheduled craft, fitness, and dancing lessons • Over 300 other scheduled activities weekly • Dining at the resident country clubs • Wide variety of local restaurants • Three (3) multiplex movie theaters • Two hundred (200) miles of golf cart paths to enjoy • Golf cart access to entertainment, shopping, etc. • Shuttle service to & from the Orlando airport Nearby attractions (easy driving distance): • Disneyworld, Universal Studios, Sea World, Busch Gardens • St. Augustine, Daytona Beach, Winter Garden • Orlando and Tampa shopping & resort attractions • Atlantic and Gulf Coast Charter Fishing • Kennedy Space Center • Crystal River Manatee Center
- Primary: (484) 883-3722
- Secondary: (484) 883-7934 (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on championship golf course
View from the back of the home: Allamanda Golf Course
Kitchen & dining area
Florida room love seat & view
Guest bedroom with king bed
Two Olympic sized sports pools are just a short distance from the home
Fully equiped golf cart (battery powered) included with rental
Expansive view from rear of home
View of living room & kitchen area
Dining room & TV entertainment center
Florida room gliders with view
Master bedroom with king bed
Study with hide-a-bed. Desk with computer, high speed internet access, printer.
Local pool within walking distance
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 22, 2013