Lovely St.Augustine Beach 2bdroom Oceanfront Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ocean Village Club condo description
Lovely balcony view of ocean;beach and pool. 2nd flr.closest bldg. to ocean.. The master bedroom has a Queen Bed, television and private attached bathroom and sliding glass door that opens onto a balcony. 2nd bedroom has twin beds. Large closets in each bedroom are mirrored sliding doors.kitchen is well furnished with extras,closeted washer and dryer.the living area has comfortable furnishings including dule recliner,furnished as 2nd home,nice-sized t.v.,dvd/vcr combo,showtime and encore movies added to cable,sliding glass door opens onto to balcony,sturdy p.v.c.balcony furnishings,2 gliders included.Clubhouse has computers and small library. Parking space in front. All usual amenities,tennis cts.2pools,1 heated in coldweather covered grills area with tables 10 min.to downtown st augustine, natl.and state parks close by.on property walkway to huge beach area.the world’s finest golf, three different kinds of fishing and designer shopping 25 min.along hwy.I 95 in the outlet malls.Near I-95 you are one hour South of Jacksonville’s NFL team the Jaguars, and one hour north of the Daytona International Speedway. Disney World is only two hours from the condominium; Kennedy Space Center.THINGS TO DO…
• GOLF: The World Golf Village is to Golf what Cooperstown is to baseball. Their facilities and courses are world-class. To complement The World Golf Village the adjoining community of Ponte Vedra is home to the PGA headquarters and the PGA tour’s Flagship event The Players Championship. The Stadium Course at the TPC at Sawgrass is one of the most challenging golf courses in the world.
• FISHING: The Intercoastal Waterway yields some of the tastiest fish in the Atlantic. These fish typically range from 5 to 25 pounds. Depending on the season you will catch Redfish, Sea Trout, Flounder, Snook, Black Drum, Lady Fish and Jack Crevalle. On a ½ day ocean trip you will fish within a few miles of shore. This fishing is more seasonal and can be a great way to test your sea legs.
From the Pier or a boat you will catch King Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Cobia, Tarpon, and Sea Bass. These fish average 12-80 pounds. Deep-Sea adventures will take you to the Gulf Stream. This can be great fun and hard work. During your 12-hour trip you will catch Barracuda, Grouper, Wahoo and Sail Fish. These fish average 10 to 65 pounds and have spirit.
• ATTRACTIONS: On those rare rainy days you can keep the kids busy with the “Ripley’s Believe It Or Not” museum and the Alligator Farm. After a busy morning at the beach GO SHOPPING. The Prime Outlet offers a choice of 64 stores for all ages and interests, many with 50% discounts. Across the street Power Shop 85 designer brand stores from Burberry and Coach to Waterford.
• HISTORY: Settled 21 years before the English colony on Roanoke Island, 42 years before Jamestown and 55 years before the pilgrims stepped on Plymouth Rock. St. Augustine is the only town in the US that dates from the battle between Spain and England’s Queen Elizabeth. A remarkable Spanish fort built in 1672 guards the town’s harbor. South of St. Augustine you will find the remnants of an English fort on an island called Matanzas, named for the Spanish term referring to massacre.
Keywords: Ocean, Beach, Pool Front Condo
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Ocean View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Condo at ocean village
Condo at ocean village
If you are looking for a great place to stay, my husband and I love this condo. You have everything you need and everything is kept up. This is the third time in the past four years that we have stayed in this condo. Especially nice is a dual recliner where you can sit back and relax. Furniture very comfortable. Owners are great. We stay for a month and you can't beat it. We have stayed at several condos in St. Augustine and this is by far the best one. Don't hesitate to rent.
- Guest Henry (Ohio)
- Date of stay 07/31/12
- Review Submitted 07/02/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, people with disabilities, tourists without a car, girls getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, families with young children.
SEPT thru DEC $1550 per month/MONTH rentals only SPECIAL!SEPT.THRU.NOV.$1500 TOTAL JAN thru APRIL $1850 per month**month rental only** SPECIAL for 2 MO.$1800per mo. $300 Refundable Deposit $75.00 Cleaning Fee Ideal for 1 or 2 couples Smoke free and Pet free contract given owner managed,lower rates given
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: jacksonville,fl. JIA at 60 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: mayport ferry at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: jacksonville,fl at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I95 at 8 Miles
About the owner: we live in jacksonville,fl. and love this beach area
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
condo is our 2nd home,well furnished with extras,from kitchen to living area,beautiful ocean,beach,and bch.pool from balcony.discounted rates for 0ur renter-guests
- Primary: (904) 223-7768
- Secondary: (904) 699-8787 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lovely Oceanfront View from Condo Balcony! railed walkway to ocean and beach.
mattresses upgrade quality,large mirrored closet doors on back wall
masterbdrm has large mirror closet sliding doors,sliding glassdr.to balcony
extended kitchen bar quite useful
duel recliner added feature to living area
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 27, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.