Lazy Daze - Drastically Reduced Rates for Spring and Summer- Check it Out!!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Villages of Crystal Beach house description
Lazy Daze.... Sleeps 18 - EASY ON LINE BOOKING!
New Wood laminate flooring installed in all bedrooms- No carpet!! New Bed coverings and more!
This 6 bedroom, 3-1/2 Bath home is just what you need for the perfect Destin Vacation! Enjoy the Lush Tropical surroundings at the super sized Community walk-in Lagoon Style pool with waterfalls, hot tub, surround sound system, Tiki - Grilling/lounging area with Plasma TV's (approx. 200 feet from house), or just stroll on down to the pristine Emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, just 2.5 blocks away. Take the seasonal tram for a fun ride to the Beach if you prefer!
Location is what it is all about for this home.... Centrally located to everything you need or want while on your fun filled vacation. You can even walk to a multitude of shops at Destin Commons, Rave Motion Pictures, Restaurants, and more! You are no more than just a few minutes away from all the fun Destin has to offer.
In this beautiful home you will find:
Living area with sofa sleeper
Kitchen & Dining
King Master suite with jetted tub, dual vanities and separate shower
25' Porch with seating and gas grill with free refills
Living area #2 with wet bar and sofa sleeper
Bedroom with 2 twin beds
Bedroom with Bunks - Full on bottom, twin on top
Full bathroom and full size utility room
25' Covered porch
Bunk room with full on bottom and twin on top
25' Covered porch
Don't know Destin? - Here are some highlights and additionally, please see the Area guide for tons of fun stuff to do:
Villages of Crystal Beach is located just one block to numerous Shopping areas, Restaurants and entertainment. Famous Destin Commons is just across the highway with Rave Movies, Bass Pro Shop, tons of small shops, restaurants and coming soon is Uncle Bucks with bowling. Nearby you will find quite a few mini mall areas with Groceries, pharmacies and Gas stations. Be sure to visit the Harbor - Just a few miles to Harbor Walk Village, (http://www.emeraldgrande.com/event.aspx) on the water. Tons of fun stuff to do for all ages - Zip Line, rent a boat, charter fishing, great restaurants, night life and live music almost nightly. Margaritaville opening early 2014.
Several Golf Courses are within a five mile range. You will find a few tennis clubs too.
Don't miss The Village of Baytown Wharf (http://www.baytownewharf.com you can Zip line, play on the huge playground, walk along the pier, feed the fish, Great eateries and fun nightlife abound.
What are you waiting for? Book your unforgettable Destin Vacation today and start planning your fun!
Keywords: Destin Vacation home near the beach Sleeps 18, villages of crystal beach
Destin Comforts of NW Florida Inc. professionally manages this home.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 12-18
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Basic Cable only Channels 2-22
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Great location in Destin!!! Just a few blocks to the amazing white sand beaches, movies and restaurants. There is something for everyone in Destin! Take a day to enjoy Big Kahunas water park, go kart racing, a fishing museum, a state park, or more! Destin has it all! Destin Commons has World class shopping, restaurants and Rave movies, just across Hwy 98. Several Golf Courses within 1-3 miles. Silver Sands outlet mall is not to be missed and be sure to visit the quaint area of Baytown Warf in Sandestin for tons of fun for kids and the adults! Spend some time in HarborWalk Village for shopping, nightlife, dolphin cruises, restaurants and world class fishing. Rent a jet ski or pontoon and cruise over to Crab Island where you can anchor down, mingle with other boaters, and have lunch from one of the floating snack bars. At night, enjoy one of the free fireworks shows at Destin Commons, Harborwalk Village and The Village of Baytowne Warf. This house is minutes from it all. Please be sure to ask about our water park and water sport discounts! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter - $225-$300/Night $1350-$2100/Week $2000/Month Spring - $From 225/night to $275/night Summer - $2900-$3100/week (July 4th $3600) Fall - $250/Night $1600/Week $3000/Month ********** ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE **************** $275 Cleaning Fee, 11% Tax, $30 Damage insurance First payment $250 by credit card, balance due debit or cashiers check No College groups under 21. College groups will be subject to a $2500 deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: VPS (FT WALTON BEACH) at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Emerald Coast Parkway at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Crystal Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: JOHNNY O'QUIGLEY'S at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Regatta Bay at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Olive Garden at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About: DESTIN COMFORTS is a family owned Business dedicated to providing the best PERSONAL service to insure your Unforgettable Destin Vacation. Destin Comforts of NW Florida Cheryl St. Pe' Licensed Real Estate Broker
Why Villages of Crystal Beach:
The Villages of Crystal Beach is a Unique property... Where else can you find your own Tropical Paradise right here in Destin?
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Centrally located, this home is close enough to walk to whatever you need or want! Why go anywhere else? Park your car and CHILL!
- Primary: (850) 685-6924 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: +1 850-428-7830 after Hours reservations and information
Come relax in this lush tropical setting at the lagoon style pool
Or take a ride to the beach on the Season Beach Tram!
Tiki Grilling/Lounging area with Plasma TV's!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, April 18, 2014
6 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.