VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
With the opening of Brackett Basin and Burnt Mountain ski areas, Sugarloaf is hands down the largest resort east of Rockies, and officially the 'King of Spring' owed to its ability to ski well beyond April deep into spring. During the summer, in addition to all the outdoor adventure treasures of Western Maine, you can walk to the top ranked Sugarloaf Golf Course, rated as one of the top public courses in New England by Golf Magazine.
This Timberline Townhouse is located within the ski resort directly on West Mountain with spectacular views of the Bigelow Mountain Range and Crocker Cirque. It's located directly on West Mountain within walking distance of West Mountain trail/lift. The house can accommodate up to 8 people comfortably with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a complete kitchen, gas fireplace, and washer/dryer. It comes with high speed internet, linens, towels, and cable TV in the living room and bedrooms. For additional availability please see our newest property VRBO.com #648444.
There is a Queen-sized in the Master bedroom. Bedrooms 2&3 each have 2x single beds, while there is also a full-sized sofa-bed downstairs.
• On-mountain amenities include a public access gym with indoor heated pool & spa at the Sugarloaf Sports and Fitness Center. Nearby at the Outdoor Center enjoy snow shoeing, cross county skiing & ice skating.
• There are several stores for groceries and shopping. Bars and restaurants are located close by in the Mountain Village.
• The Summer and Fall also offer great opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, and golf.
• Experience the beautiful foliage on Sugarloaf and nearby at the 35,000 acre Bigelow Preserve, adjacent to the Appalachian Trail and scenic Flagstaff Lake. The Sugarloaf ski season runs from November to May. The golf course is open May through October.
• The Fitness center located on the mountain has a full Gym, Racket Ball courts, indoor swimming pool & both an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi. The cost is just $12 a day during Ski Season and $8.00 per day during the summer months.
Summer and Fall May 1 - Nov 19, 2015 2 night min stay
$275 Fri, Sat
Early Winter Nov 20 - Dec 17, 2015 2 night min stay
$330 Fri, Sat
Christmas & New Years Dec 18 - Jan 3, 2016 3 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
$440 Fri, Sat
Additional information about rental rates
Pet Fee$75 + tax
Refundable Damage Deposit$300
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: We're avid skiers and outdoor enthusiasts who love Maine in EVERY season. Loafers and 'adopted' Mainers since 2006, we can't visit without having at least 2 lobsters (its a family rule). While the skiing is amazing (we've convinced the best on the East Coast hands down) in recent years we've spent more time exploring the area in the summer - between hiking the AT +Bigelow, kayaking Flagstaff Lake, golf, and white water rafting. Unfortunately due to work, we can't be there every weekend and thus would like to share our special home with you!