Kaanapali Shores Suite 643 - Ocean Front Resort ~ 1 Bed Ocean View!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kaanapali Shores condo description
Walk through the door of my condo and feel right at home. We have replaced the kitchen appliances with stainless steel and have comfortable furnishings for relaxing, including a new California King in the bedroom, Queen sleeper sofa in the living room and a washer and dryer in the hall closet. Watch a DVD on our flat screen TV or listen to music on the CD/iPod entertainment system; all the amenities of home. Step outside on the lanai which offers the perfect blend of ocean, lush landscaping, pool, streams and ponds. Read a book, have a meal or just watch the waves. Spectacular sunset and star-gazing too!
Ka'anapali Shores is one of Maui's favorite landmark beachfront resorts on the world-famous Ka'anapali North beach. This popular 10-acre resort has tennis courts, two swimming pools, two spa pools, pool-side restaurant and lounge with sweeping ocean views and a weekly Polynesian show. Visit the beauty salon and spa with massage services, gift shops, and privately owned fitness center. For your convenience there is a super market right across the street, additional shops and dining choices. The Farmer's Market is a 5 or so minute walk, just across from Honokowai Beach Park, to find organic and vegetarian groceries and deli items. You will pass the Fish Market on your walk. Prepare your items in your kitchen or at one of the two bbq areas at the resort.
Special rates offered when booking 30 days prior to arrival and more then one week, not including Holiday Season Rates.
• Ocean Front Property
• 6th Floor – Ocean View
• King bed with Queen Sofa Sleeper
• Tub and Shower, with Bath Amenities
• Fully Equipped Kitchen, with Stainless Steel Appliances
• Large TV in living room
• Completely Outfitted, to include Beach Towels and additional Linens & Towels
• No Pets
• $155 Cleaning Fee applies
• $9 Daily Parking Fee paid direct to the resort
Keywords: Condominium, North Kaanapali Beach, sandy beach, close to shopping center,
2 miles boardwalk to other resorts and restaurants...
Call our Reservations Team Today (800) 887-7654!
Holiday Season: December 20, 2014 - January 4, 2015
We prefer a 14 night minimum stay during this time; however, we may be flexible depending upon availability, when booking one Holiday (Christmas Day or New Year's Day) and/or 'back to back' with another reservation. Please give us a call to discuss your options, prior to booking any airline flights.
- 717 sq. ft.
- On floor 6
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size bed (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Sandy Beach for approximately a mile an half to walk on. Walking path towards Whalers Village. On property; Convenience Store, other Shops, Beach Club Restaurant, Salon, small work-out room, Business Center, Flower Shop, Massage Therapy, across the street from Times Market Shopping Center, with several choices of restaurants and shops, walk along the Boardwalk to other Resorts and Restaurants....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Kaanapali Shores is a full service Ocean Front resort property, with 463 units, centrally located close to shopping, golf, and gourmet dining. Two swimming pools and hot tubs. Tennis Courts. BBQ area. On-Site Restaurant and Lounge. Walk the sandy beach for approximately 2 miles. Enjoy all beach activities from swimming, snorkeling, diving and sun bathing. We give this property top rating for an ultimate location, excellent scenery, beach access and complete list of amenities, shops, restaurant, game room, work out room and general store. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very relaxing area. Super location close to everything.
Very relaxing area. Super location close to everything.
Very nice clean condo. View is great and just as it is shown in the pictures. Attended a wedding near by and could walk back along the beach. Can walk to stores and restaurants. Will definitely return and will recommend it to others.
- Guest Babe (Langley Canada)
- Date of stay 11/11/13
- Review Submitted 03/02/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with teenagers.
Getaway with teenage kids
Getaway with teenage kids
We stayed there for a week. Condo was very clean, well furnished, good amenities, nice view, large enough for 2 adults and 2 teenagers, close to the beach, good value for the price. The snorkel gear and beach chairs in the room were a real bonus. We would stay there again and recommend it to our friends.
- Guest JWehn (California)
- Date of stay 05/25/13
- Review Submitted 10/23/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, families with teenagers.
We felt like we in paradise!Guest comment entered by manager
We felt like we in paradise!
We very much enjoyed our stay at Aston Kaanapali Shores Suite # 643. We were there for 2 wks. in Sept. this year. Suite # 643 is in an excellent location. The view of the grounds and the ocean off the lanai is beautiful. The suite was very clean. We settled in very nicely. I had been to the Aston before so I new the area - best location on Maui. We are hoping to return next year. We would love to make Maui an annual vacation spot. Aloha!
- Guest The Martins from Calgary
- Date of stay 09/20/12
- Review Submitted 12/13/12
Free night when booking within 30 days prior to arrival. December 20 - January 4 /$300 night / $2100 week / Holiday Season! January 5 - April 15, 2014 - $225 night/$1477 Week/$211 extra nights June 10 - August 19, 2014 /$225 night/ $1,477 week / $211 extra night August 20- December 19, 2014 /$175 night/$1127 week/$161 extra nights December 20 - January 4 /$300 night / $2100 week / Holiday Season! All rates subject to Hawaii State Taxes (13,416%) and Exit Clean Fee $155 $9 daily parking fee paid directly to the resort upon arrival.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
Why Kaanapali Shores:
My parents have owned a two bedroom for several years at Ka'anapali Shores Resort and use it often. We purchased our own one bedroom, so that we can have privacy when we visit Maui at our leisure.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The resort is friendly, convenient and well kept.
- Primary: +1 (808) 667-5900
- Secondary: +1 (800) 887-7654
- Tertiary: +1 (808) 264-7110
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Hawaii State Tax Regulation Requirement
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ocean Front Pool and soothing Hot Tub
One of the two pools with restaurant and bar service
Ocean Front Property - Enjoy all Water Sports - Snorkeling - Diving - Surfing
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, March 03, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.