VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
You sent a message to this owner.
Great ocean and beach views! The BeachHouseforyou Yellow House is located just four doors from a semi-private (local) beach, a one or two minute walk - easily accessible year-round recreation.
Sleeps 9 (6 adults plus 3 children* under 12 years maximum). Children are defined as anyone 11 years and younger.
* New, Ocean View Beach House with elegant yet casual decor with ALL the amenities.
* Back courtyard features a lovely tiled shower, laundry room, Stainless Steel BBQ, Wood burning Fireplace and ample outdoor dining.
* Close to Pleasure Point, Capitola, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
* Ample On-site parking for up to 6 vehicles in the driveway.
* Bedroom One: 1 Queen bed, Ocean peek, open the windows and listen to the waves. This cozy bedroom is most comfortable with 1 person but can sleep 2 people.
* Bedroom Two: 1 Queen bed, TV, DVR HBO w DVD, next to two baths
* Bedroom Three Large bunk bed (double with single on top) sleeps 2-3 children, next to two baths.
* Bedroom Four: Upstairs, Ocean View, 1 King bed ,HDTV LCD with Satellite/HBO. Master Bath is outfitted with high end Hansgrohe fixtures and a solid glass double vanity, walk-in shower with glass blocks, Jacuzzi brand tub, all encased in granite. Ocean view deck with seating and bistro dinette.
* 2 custom tiled bathrooms with iron and porcelain tubs and massage showers are centrally located next to Bedroom 2 and kid Bunk bedroom and the kitchen.
* Custom Outdoor tiled shower, new large capacity propane BBQ grill, large fireplace outside in the backyard. Plenty of bath towels and beach towels and toys- ice chest beach accessories are included.
HOUSE DETAILS AND AMENITIES
* Living room - Home Theater with 6 speaker surround sound. Stone mantel custom fireplace and a large leather couch faces the 53' HDTV Home Theater, DIRECTV-HBO service included.
* Enjoy the Sunny kitchen with granite counters, granite double sink, Hansgrohe faucets, granite and glass bay window and lunch counter seating, all brand new stainless steel dishwasher, french door refrigerator, microwave, gas range, double convection oven.
*Phones (Landline). Unlimited local and long distance calls (within the Continental US).
* Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) access
Please visit our website to review our rental contract. Links can be found below just under the owner information.
Keywords: Beach rental, Ocean View Luxury, Close to the beach. Great beach access, ocean view balcony, Beach House, Family Villa, Casita, Resort, Upscale, gourmet, beach, campfires, beachfires, courtyard, surfing, golfing, Santa Cruz, Pebble Beach, fishing, boating
The kitchen dining table seats 6 with the stored extra chair. The kitchen counter seats 5. The front room dining/game table seats up to 10 with the closet stored extra chairs. Patio dining for 10....moreless
The kitchen is fully stocked with silverware, pots, pans, dishes, glasses, and serving utensils. There is also a microwave, large toaster, coffee maker, whole bean coffee grinder and coffee press....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Peak Season 2015
May 21 - Sep 15, 2015
5 night min stay
Nov 20 - Nov 29, 2015
7 night min stay
Winter Holidays 2015
Dec 19 - Jan 3, 2016
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change without notice until confirmed. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years weeks are priced at Peak Season rates. Gap nights, if offered and available are $515/night. The quotable rates provided by this site may not be accurate due to their very rigid system. 1 Pet/ no pets / multiple pets ? We apologize in advance for inaccurate quotes provided by this site.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1973
About the owner: We love our bit of paradise at the ocean. We have a dog (Border Collie) and love to travel to this dog-friendly beach. Perfect for those who do the same! Our family purchased this home in the mid-70's. My wife and I (and Contractors of course) totally rebuilt this home in 2009. It was redesigned, basically gutted from the foundation up, everything replaced, re-plumbed, re-wired and rebuilt, adding the second story Master Suite and deck. We love this house - and we are sure you will too! This beach is one of the very best in all of California.
Why the Owner Chose Santa Cruz:
This area is a prime vacation spot in Santa Cruz, next to the best weather beaches (between 1st and 41st ave)in Northern California. When we were researching Windmill generator power for the home, the area between 10-26th ave was unsuitable due to the statistically lowest average wind exposure in the area. The beach is the best in the area in terms of the variety of features and great weather.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The upstairs deck has great ocean and beach views, and close to the beach - the ocean's soothing sounds can be heard all the way back in the outdoor patio. # Great location for walking, jogging or biking: Park the car, you won't need it! # Close to restaurants: Just 2 blocks from the Aloha Grill for Hawaiian American. 5 minutes farther up, try the Nueva Grill (Excellent!), or Star Bene (Fine Italian, owned and operated by real Italians!). In the other direction, an easy 15 minute walk brings you to Cole's BBQ, Rosita's, Guang Zho or the Point (Surf and Turf). # Easy 20 min walk south to Pleasure Point (a big surfing area in Santa Cruz, lots of surfers, photographers, and spectators) or north to the Yacht Harbor. Bike to Capitola or The Beach Boardwalk Amusement Park in less than 20 minutes.
The East Cliff Yellow Beach House in Santa Cruz - Front - BeachHouseforyou.com
Front Bedroom-Queen Bed, listen to the waves at night!
Natural Marble Bathroom with Iron and Porcelain Tub - Bath 1 of 3 (Downstairs)
Custom-tiled full wall shower -Travertine Marble Bath
Granite Counters, Granite and Quartz Sink, Bay Window, Kitchen counter seating
Kitchen Dining-Bar Alcove Area
Cherry wood stairs and custom raling
Walk-in Master Shower
Master Bath Double Vanity
Custom Outdoor Shower in the Backyard, Rinse off after playing at the beach!
The Beach House for you Yellow House -Close to the Beach!
Middle Bedroom, Queen Bed, TV
Custom tiled full wall Red Travertine Marble Bath (Downstairs)
Rear Bunk-bed room. Twin bed over Double bed, Shelves but no closet Sleep 3 kids
Looking into the Kitchen from the patio area reflections from the outdoor lights
Master Bedroom-Ocean Views, King Bed, Swivel-Mounted 42' HDTV w/ home theater
Master Bath Jacuzzi-Brand Tub
Large, Comfy Chaise Lounges- In front of the Patio Laundry Room
Nearby Beach - Easy Access
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 28, 2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.