Best Deal at Trappeurs Crossing - Aspen Lodge 3 Bedroom
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
ASPEN LODGE 3 BEDROOM PLUS DEN/3 BATH - SLEEPS 10!
ENJOY ALL THE FABULOUS AMENITIES AT TRAPPEURS CROSSING AND DELUXE ACCOMMODATIONS!
NO SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED
NO CLEANING FEES!
BEST VALUE ; BEST SERVICE; We are committed to creating a special vacation memory for you and your family! Our listing provides you with the following exclusive services:
• This Aspen Lodge unit PROVIDES DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS FOR EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY! Inquire at time of booking.
• Professional management and assistance- 24 hours per day and 7 days per week!
• Respected local members of the community and the BBB since 1980!!!
• Ask about our kids ski free specials!!
• Personal concierge services.
• Private scheduled courtesy shuttle to and from the gondola as well as to the grocery store and to downtown Steamboat (ski season only).
• Fabulous prices for fabulous value.
Located 400 yards to the slopes, our Aspen Lodge unit is 3 bedrooms plus a den/3 bathrooms, and over 1600 square feet. Our unit offers:
• The Trappeurs Crossing clubhouse located just steps away offers a state of the art fitness center, 4 heated pools (outdoor and indoor/outdoor), 6 hot tubs, sauna, tennis courts (summer), and day spa (winter).
• Over 1600 square feet of high end luxury living and accommodations.
• Heated underground parking.
• Air conditioning.
• Gourmet kitchen with all the gadgets for your entertaining needs.
• Jacuzzi tub in master bath.
• Air conditioning.
• Wireless internet access.
• Private ski locker, private balcony, washer/dryer in unit
• Designer décor throughout
Our team has been in the business for over 20 years and your vacation is our business!! It is the service that sets us apart!!
Keywords: Condominium, Ski Area, Steamboat
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Cross Country Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer 2012 $355/midweek and $370/weekends **Ask about saving up to 35% on summer reservations** Nov 21-Dec 14 - regular rate $395 (sale $277) Feb 23-Mar 8 - $510 (sale $357) Dec 15-Dec 21 - regular rate $665 (sale $466) Mar 9-Mar 31 - $820 (sale $574) Dec 22-Jan 5 - regular rate $900 (sale $630) Apr 1-Apr 15 - $395 (sale $277) Jan 6-Feb 14 - regular rate $510 (sale $357) Feb 15-Feb 22 - regular rate $820 (sale $574) Tax and resort fee additional. Minimum night stay requirements apply.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 07, 2013