Waterlefe Golf & River Club Villa with Lake & Golf Course View
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Waterlefe villa description
NOTE: MONTHLY MINIMUM...Enjoy a resort style vacation at our property located in the Waterlefe Golf & River Club. The gated community features an 18-hole golf course that winds its way through conservation areas and along the scenic Manatee River. The semi-private course, designed by Ted McAnlis, hosted the 2002 and 2004 US Open qualifying tournaments. The 4200 sq. ft. Club House and Pro Shop contains locker facilities and an outdoor putting green.
Guests have access to the River Club facility which features fine dining, banquet facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, Jr. Olympic size swimming pool and tiki bar. The Pointe family gathering area presents a relaxing retreat for residents to enjoy a picnic, an afternoon stroll through conservation areas and along the scenic Manatee River or hours of fun at Wade's Wilderness way.
The Pointe's lookout tower allows you to see far beyond the river's edge. If you are a boating enthusiast, you'll definitely want to check out the marina with fishing pier, private docks and direct access to the Gulf of Mexico.
This wonderful easy-access single floor home offers a large and open living and dining area. The screened in lanai provides a peaceful and private view of the pond and golf course. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities and utensils needed for fine dining at home.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Located on the Manatee River, the Waterlefe Golf and River Club offers a variety of fun activities including: golf, swimming, exercise in the fitness center, bird watching, walking and fine dining at the River Club. We especially enjoy watching the wildlife and frequently see the majestic Sandhill Cranes wandering around the neighborhood. The Sarasota/Bradenton area offers a plethora of activities. Anytime we have guests, we visit the Ringling Museum which hosts a wonderful art museum with world class paintings and art. The Ringling Museum visitors can also visit the Circus museums as well as the Ringling Mansion located on Sarasota Bay named the Ca d'Zan. Mable Ringling's rose garden and the beautiful grounds of the complex provide a wonderful atmosphere in which to stroll. If you like shopping, St Armand's Circle offers many unique shops as well as fine dining in its numerous restaurants. The Marie Selby Botanical Gardens as well as the Mote Marine Aquarium are also in Sarasota. Myakka River State Park offers an opportunity to bike, hike, picnic, or view wildlife. While biking through the park recently we saw a wild pig, deer, egrets, and alligators. Numerous beaches and beach activities can be found on Santa Maria Island, Long Boat Key, or near Sarasota. Of course, one of the greatest attractions is the warm, sunny winter weather found in this area, a welcome respit from the cold and snow in the North....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan-Apr .. $3100/month May-Aug .. $2200/month Sep-Dec .. $2500/month Minimum of One Month Rental Additional costs: 11.5% resort tax and $150 cleaning fee. A $1000 booking deposit holds reservation and balance due 60 days prior to arrival A refundable $1500 security deposit covers potential property damage.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
We originally chose this home because of the peaceful, tranquil, and private view from the lanai. The lanai faces a pond with two small islands where two large live oaks grow which attract herons, cormorants, and other water birds. The large windows provide much natural light.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The community in which our home is located offers our guests many opportunities to socialize whether it be on the golf course or in the weekly zumba, yoga, or water aerobics classes. The clubhouse offers many special events such as pizza/pasta nights, prime rib specials, trivia challenges, and card groups. The calendar of activities in which renters may participate is listed on channel 95.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of house
View from Lanai
Master bedroom with King Bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 07, 2013