Stunning Ski in & Out Aspen Highlands Ski Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Aspen Highlands house description
Stunning stone and timber luxury lodge is loaded with amenities and luxury finishes. The cathedral ceilings and huge windows in the great room bring the extraordinary views inside. Secluded patio overlooks the valley, the calming sound of Maroon Creek rushes below. There is space for everyone from the business office/library, the media room to the billiards and bar area.
Guests enjoy full access to the neighborhood's Ritz Carlton Residence hotel, including the pool and health club.
Gorgeous Setting Overlooking the Maroon Creek Valley, 6 Fireplaces, Secluded Outdoor Hot Tub with Breathtaking Views, Walk to the lifts, Elevator, Gourmet Kitchen Ideal for Entertaining.
Private fireplaces in the master and guest master bedrooms; house includes steam shower and jet tubs in bathrooms. Themed kids room includes four bunk beds, adorable play area.
Beautiful setting over Maroon Creek, walk to the Highlands lift and shops, Secluded Patio, Unparalleled Views, Excellent Interior Decorating, Heated floors throughout, A very fancy lodge!
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 9-12
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Reminiscent of a park lodge in the Adirondack style this stone and timber home is loaded with amenities and luxury finishes. There is space for everyone from the business office/library, the media room to the billiards and bar area. The cathedral ceilings and huge windows in the great room bring the extraordinary views inside. Secluded patio overlooks the valley, the calming sound of Maroon Creek rushes below. Amenities: Gorgeous Setting Overlooking the Maroon Creek Valley, 6 Fireplaces, Media Room, Secluded Outdoor Hot Tub with Breathtaking Views, Walk to the lifts, Mountain Elegance Interiors, Elevator, Gourmet Kitchen Ideal for Entertaining....moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Ritz Carlton As our guest, enjoy amenities complimentary access to the world class Ritz Carlton Resort, just a 3 minute walk from your door. A full health club is at your disposal with top of the line equipment – treadmills, stair machines, elliptical, stationary bikes, weight machines – free weights a floor/mat space. Complimentary lockers, private men’s and women’s hot tubs and steam showers and complimentary products. Relax by the beautiful, heated outdoor pool at the mountain’s base, with indigenous stone waterfall feature, hot tub, full service wait staff, lounge chairs and umbrellas for your optimum comfort. Enjoy the Ritz full service spa for massage and a full list of other services. And, in winter, if you don’t choose to ski straight to the house, kick off your skis right at Highlands base and let the Ritz ski valet take them from there for the night. Other conveniences at the base of Highlands just moments from your door include dining, ski shops, gear rental and tuning, post office, art galleries and more. Aspen Recreation Center (ARC) A little further down Maroon Creek Road, but still only a 3 minute drive away, enjoy the Aspen Recreation Center (ARC). Here another, even more expansive, full service gym is available. A huge array of classes is available, as well as a large indoor pool, complete with thrilling, swirling water slide. ARC includes a massive indoor ice rink, extensive sports fields, and outdoor batting cages - offering fast, medium and slow pitch fun daily in summer. Cloud nine at Cloud Nine Another real attraction at Aspen Highlands is the exquisite Cloud Nine. This gourmet, Austrian style alpine restaurant housed in a former ski patrol cabin on Aspen Highlands Mountain is an experience not to be missed. With world-class cuisine, and an exceptional wine list, the quaint cabin the host for many memorable – and sometimes legendary – ski lunches. And don’t forget Cloud Nine for your evening plans, as a ski cat can be arranged from the base of Highlands, making for a unique dining experience in the evening when the mountain is all your own. Ashcroft and Pine Creek Cookhouse Another Aspen experience that the Highlands home will make available to you is found in Ashcroft, the remains of a former mining town, secluded and nested in the mountains just a few minutes away. Make sure your trip includes a visit to Pine Creek Cookhouse – accessed by cross country skis, snowshoes, hiking and horse-drawn sleigh. The secluded and warm cabin offers delicious gourmet dining a makes for a special and memorable sunny afternoon or winter under the stars. Cat Skiing Real adventurers seeking the back country skiing experience can rake a private tour or group by snow cat to access some pristine and untouched powder. Maroon Bells in Your Backyard Visitors come near and far to make regular visits to one of the most photographed sites on the country – Aspen’s breathtaking Maroon Bells. From the Highlands house, the Maroon Bells are a brief drive down the road, and one that is lovely and scenic in every season. Or, you may wish to access the Bells by bicycle, a very popular ride. There are a number of hikes in the Maroon Bells area, a shorter hike around the beautiful mountain lake at its base, and a number of longer excursions, all along well marked trails. Or just grab your camera and a blanket to sit and take in the views. Rodeo For a fun summer activity, try to catch the Snowmass Rodeo, which occurs weekly and is great family fun. Activities for Everyone! Aspen offers plenty to enjoy for music lovers – with Aspen Musical Festival, a world-class classical music festival all summer long, Jazz Aspen Snowmass and much more. The Aspen Institute offers lectures and programs, covering every topic from politics to science and more, which can be taken advantage of year round. Art gallery tours, fine dining, hot air ballooning, outdoors and sporting adventures of all kinds – Aspen literally offers near limitless activities and truly something for everyone. Best of all, all of Aspen’s activities can be conveniently arranged for you through our Aspen Luxury Lodge concierge service. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$3000-$7000/night All offers considered Short & Long term rentals available
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2006
Why the Owner Chose Aspen Highlands:
This home offers a true experience of the Rockies in your backyard, luxury, seclusion, and a river running below, you'll feel it is your own mountain range. And then, you are still 5 minutes to all the culture, fine dining, entertainment and world class shopping that charming Aspen offers. An experience that can't be topped.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Experience the private patio, grill, fire pit and hot tub while overlooking the Maroon Creek valley or enjoying the starry night sky. Relax in the Great Room with the giant fireplace and your favorite book. Prepare a hearty meal for friends and family in a dream gourmet kitchen. End the evening with a game in the bar and billiards room, or take in a film in the large screen, surround sound media room.
- Primary: 312-329-1235
- Secondary: +1 312-301-8774
Links to more information:
Entry to Stone & Timber Lodge
Gourmet kitchen inc. Viking appliances, warming oven, 2 dishwashers, and more
Master bdrm suite inc. king size bed, warm fireplace, en-suite bathroom.
Dining room seats up to 8, or remove leaf for more intimate setting.
Gourmet kitchen inc. separate butler pantry with refrigerator, freezer, storage.
Great room: vaulted ceilings, wall-sized fireplace, gaping views of Maroon Creek
Entry to Stone and Timber Lodge
En suite bathroom; each bedroom equipped with attached, private spacious bathrm.
Breakfast room is a wonderful way to start the day by admiring the gorgeous view
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 13, 2013