Can-U-Canoe Riverview Warm-Cozy Cabin Outstanding River View
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eureka Springs cabin description
Cabin #106 - Reel em Inn
This is a lovely cabin with a large wrap around deck overlooking a fabulous view of the river and valley! The main level has a cozy living room, a wood burning fireplace ( in season) a complete, eat in, kitchen ( with a cozy nook for 2) as well as a full bathroom with Jacuzzi for 2 and a large shower!
Peek a boo doors open from the Jacuzzi to the living room. Ideal for soaking, having a little cocktail and watching the flames in the fireplace dance on the walls. The upstairs has a private bedroom with full shower bath. The balcony has a futon for extra guests. The gable end of the balcony has large windows with a magnificent river and mountain view.
A gas grill is available on the deck.
Note: The virtual tour of this cabin was made in 2007. We have opened up the river view by trimming trees. New furniture has also been added in 2008. Website still photos are current.
Can-U-Canoe Riverview Cabins has two vacation homes and five other cabins as well... Please contact us for rates and availability!!!!!!!!!!!
Keywords: Romantic and Cozy Cabin
- 800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Wood Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- The perfect cabins for a family vacation or couple getaway. Located on a bluff 400 feet over the valley floor offering a breath taking view. Enjoy the view and watch the Bald Eagles as they fly by your deck. Adventure at every turn, Zip Lining, Stand Up Paddle Board, Scuba Diving. Visit the Eureka Springs historical district. Original buildings and sidewalks from 1800's. Our luxury cabins have dishwashers, microwaves and washer and dryers as well as wifi. Located 5 miles west of downtown and 5 miles east of Beaver Lake we are centrally located in all Eureka Springs has to offer. Spend your days exploring Onyx Cave or Cosmic Cavern, Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge, ride the NW Arkansas Railway Train, enjoy shopping in over 200 unique shops, diners delight with over 100 choices. When the day is done return to your cabin nestled in the quiet and relaxation. Bring the whole family or enjoy a romantic getaway. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Blue Springs, a national historic site is only a half mile from the cabin. Blue Springs is on the Trail of Tears. It's spring flows millions of gallons of fresh water daily. An outstanding art gallery, Paradise Pottery, is just across the road. The Sacred Earth Gallery featuring outstanding photography is one half mile on Hwy 62.. Castle Antiques is less than a half mile from the cabins. A mile and a half West on Hwy 62 you will find a country store and River Floating outfitter. The White River is floatable year round without portaging your canoe or kayak....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Guest comment entered by manager
We arrived late at night but when morning came the view was spectacular. We celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary and wanted to do something special. It could not have been more special than our stay in this cabin. Thanks. The view reminds of us God. Thank you for the accommodations.
- Guest Daniel and Rhonda
- Date of stay 05/10/11
- Review Submitted 05/30/11
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
3 Nights - 15% off third night
4 Nights - 25% off fourth night
5 Nights - 50% off fifth night
Free Wednesday - Four Nights for the price of Three
Sunday to Thursday or Wednesday to Sunday
Monday to Friday - 20% Off Entire Stay
One nights rental to confirm.
Balance due 14 days before arrival.
Prior to 14 days arrival $50.00
Less than 14 days to arrival - One Nights Rental
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Sales Tax - 9%
Rental Insurance 39.00
Base Rate 2 Guest/ 20.00 Each Additional Guest
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: (479) 253-5966 (Arkansas, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Reel Em Inn - Awesome Getaway - Incredible View - Luxury Cabin
View of the West deck
South view of river frfom the main deck
River and valley view from the living room
Partial living room view
Typical bedroom, downstairs
Cozy breakfast nook in kitchen
Master bathroom as seen from living room ( peek a boo doors)
South deck view approaching the cabin
North river view from the West deck
Valley , river, and mountain view from the main deck
Viewe of the living room and fireplace from loft hallway
Rustic cabin construction and decor
Large master bath on lower level ( includes shower and 'peek a boo door)
Upstairs bedroom adjacent to shower bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 26, 2013