VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
In the very heart of Le Marais, a flat to be rent, renovated by a tasteful decorator.
Bathed in sunshine all through the day, this 4th floor (without elevator) of a 18th century building enjoys the calmest atmosphere.
It is the perfect place if you want some quiet place to rest between visits to one of the many touristic locations that can be easily accessed from there.
A double living-room for 2 people, a mezzanine with a large bed, also for 2 people. Up to 4 people could be accommodated. The kitchen is fully equipped : electric cooker , microwave with grill , washing-machine.
Furnished with taste : Nogushi table, Mondrian fauteuil. Flourished terrace facing the street.
INTERNET WIRELESS PROTECT - AIR CONDITIONING !!!!!
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit€300
About the security deposit of 300 euros (refundable at the end of your stay), it can be paid with a personal check (the equivalent amount of 300 euro) we do not cash and we give you back the day of your departure. If you cannot make a check for the security deposit we can accept cash in Euro or in USD.
For the booking I need 20% non refundable in case of cancellation and the other 80% the day you arrive.
I also ask a security deposit of 300 euros the day you arrive (this is refundable as long as nothing is broken in the apartment).
For the payment transfer about the booking, you must use « PayPal » (add 4% for charges) . My certified Paypal account is : firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: My name is Olivier and with my friend Alexandre , we rent apartments for tourists in Paris
We will very happy to welcome you in one of ours apartments all located in the heart of Paris around PICASSO MUSEUM AND PLACE DE VOSGES.
Why the Owner Chose Paris Arrondissement 3: This apartment is located in the new fashion area in Paris the UPPER MARAIS
with lots of cafes , restaurants ,art gallery and shops
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment: great area, quiet, sunny, fashion