VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Looking for that perfect get-a-way in Lake Tahoe? With year round enjoyment, this remodeled townhouse in the Lake Village community is the perfect fit for anyone’s needs. Located just a short distance from the casinos, shopping, golfing and the Heavenly Ski Resort, makes this an easy choice. Nicely decorated and stocked, this home also offers 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and a loft big enough for those extra tag-a-long guests!
Lake Village offers it's guests a heated swimming pool, super sized hot tub, 2 saunas, 4 tennis courts, a playground for young children and large clubhouse with a pool table and ping pong table to enjoy.
** Holiday Rates $300 to $475 per night Min. stay required plus, increased refundable security deposit.** July 4th, Christmas and New Years are 4-5 night min. stay required.
Master- Queen Bedroom 2- Queen Bedroom 3- Queen Bedroom 4- Three Twin Beds Loft- Air Mattress if needed
Summers in Lake Tahoe- For many years, families have been enjoying their summers here in Lake Tahoe. Our temperatures are among the best in the country. The average temperature in the summer ranges between 70 and 80 degrees. On any given day, we have over a 90% chance of clear sunny skies. Lake Tahoe offers virtually every summer activity one could want: •Golfing- Lake Tahoe, and surrounding areas offer golfers 25 courses to choose from. •Hiking--Hundreds of miles to enjoy in the Tahoe basin. •Fishing--Dozens of areas to enjoy fishing with friends and family. •Biking--Look no further than the Tahoe Rim Trail. •Boating--we offer boat rentals, jet ski rentals, buoy rentals, charters, and more. •Rafting--Make a fun filled day with the kids on the Truckee River. •Horseback Riding--Saddle up and enjoy the scenic wilderness of Tahoe on horseback.
Winters in Lake Tahoe- In the Lake Tahoe area, there are 7 world class ski resorts from 5 minutes to 1 hour away. We enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine each year, giving the Sierra Nevada Mountains some of the best skiing conditions in the world. At lake level, annual snowfall averages 125 inches. At alpine skiing elevations, the snowfall averages 300 to 500 inches each year. Here in Lake Tahoe there is winter enjoyment for everyone: •Downhill Skiing •Cross Country Skiing •Snowmobiling •Ice Skating •Sledding Parks •Dog Sled Tours
Casinos and Entertainment- As for the entertainment and nightlife, Tahoe offers a continuous array of top entertainers, plus dozens of night clubs and lounges to choose from, each offering its own unique style. If you’re dinning out, you can encounter anything from the cozy café to a fabulous gourmet experience.
If casino gaming is your quest, there are six 24hr casinos offering thousands of slot machines, video poker, sports betting, and hundreds of gaming tables.
Thanksgiving Nov 25 - Nov 29, 2015 3 night min stay
Winter Nov 30 - Dec 22, 2015 2 night min stay
$200 Fri, Sat
Christmas/ New Years Dec 23 - Jan 4, 2016 5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee$185 + tax
Refundable Damage Deposit$300
Rates are subject to change until an agreement is signed and approved. Holiday and weekend rates do apply. Holidays/Special Events are subject to a 3-5 day minimum.
25% of the total amonut due upon signature of agreement, remaining 75% due 45 days prior to check-in. Full amount due within 60 days of check-in for all major holidays.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.