Lower Deer Valley, Spacious, Sunny, Contemporary, Great Views!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Stonebridge condo description
Spacious, sunny, contemporary, recently renovate condo with fabulous mountain views, and great location. This is our home. We spend a lot of time in it each winter and so we look after it so that we and our guests can enjoy this special place - you will love it as much as we do! It’s the perfect place to ski, apre-ski or use as a base for other winter activities.
• Large living room with morning and evening sun, comfortably seats 11 around fireplace with large flat screen TV and plenty of games including a foosball table
• Well appointed, new kitchen and appliances (including washer and dryer), large counter/breakfast bar.
• Separate dining area with 84” circular table - big enough for everyone to sit around
• All bedrooms include in room humidifiers and individual heating systems (in addition to the central heating and humidifier). Each room has good quality mattresses, additional blankets and pillows, and plenty of closet/storage space
• 1300 square foot master suite includes bedroom and en suite bathroom including large bathtub plus 3 head shower with bench for enjoying the steam
• Bunk bed room is designed with kids in mind but it includes a double bed and so can be used for a couple if required
• Separate office with wireless and Ethernet internet access, printer is also provided
• Sunny deck with great views of the Deer Valley slopes: hot tub, barbeque and outdoor sitting area.
• Two car heated garage. Boot and glove heaters provided.
• Great location: 30 seconds walk to free shuttle stop. One minute drive to Deer Valley, 5 minutes to Park City, 15 to the Canyons and an easy and beautiful drive to all the other ski areas (Alta, Snowbird, Snow Basin, Solitude, Brighton and Powder Mountain).
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Ski Season ...... $ 825/night Holiday Rates ... $1000/night Non Ski Season .. $ 300/night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: My name is Paul. My wife's name is Ann. We like to be active which is what brought us to Utah in the first place. We came for the skiing but we love all of the winter activities and have come to love the summers out here too. We have also travelled a fair amount and you'll see some mementos of our trips at the house. We like to spend as much time as we can at our home here and plan to spend more and more time here in future years. Therefore we have renovated the house with the objective of making it a comfortable place for us to live rather than with the idea of maximizing the rental income. We love it, many of our friends come out and enjoy the house with us and when we can't be there we are happy that others are able to share in our wonderful home.
Why the Owner Chose Stonebridge:
We like to be active which is what brought us for a visit to Park City about 10 years ago We immediately fell in love with the place and what's not to love: the natural beauty, so much fabulous skiing, and plenty of other winter activities. We made many visits before we bought our home. We have also discovered that it is wonderful in summer too with plenty to do we especially like the beautiful hiking, the great golf and the mountain and road biking. We also like that Park City is a real town with a history, not an artificial "ski Town", it has character and there are plenty of great bars and restaurants. Unfortunately we can't live here full time (yet!) and the ease of getting here with a major airport so close and good road up to town means we spend less time traveling and more time enjoying ourselves!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The house is our home so we are biased! Some of the comments that we have received about the place from our friends (who often visit with us) and other guests: wonderful sunny and large living and kitchen area, great mountain views, unique location (being a short walk from both the Deer Valley slopes and downtown Park City as well as being on the free town shuttle service), and the one we like best......"it feels like a real home".
- Primary: (917) 685-8593 (New York, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining and kitchen area
Second master with ensuite bathroom
Deck with hot tub and dining table
Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 06, 2013