Stowe Vermont Skiing with Topnotch Resort Luxury
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Stowe townhome description
Situated in the heart of the Green Mountains, Topnotch Resort seamlessly balances natural beauty and country luxury. On a 120-acre alpine estate, the resort’s unique mix of New England charm, gracious service and magnificent views combine to create a captivating destination that beckons travelers in every season. Rated by Conde Nast among the 'best places to stay in the world,' Topnotch is located five miles from charming Stowe Village. Stowe Mountain Resort, just minutes away, offers “best in the East” skiing and snowboarding. Complimentary daily shuttles to the mountain, advance lift ticket purchase, and equipment rentals are also available through the resort concierge.
On site – activities abound, including horseback riding lessons, hiking, and sleigh rides. The Spa at Topnotch, one of Travel + Leisure's 'World's Best,' offers an experience of exception and a menu filled with treatments and services to rejuvenate and relax. Personal trainers provide custom workouts in the modern fitness facility, while the Tennis Academy offers year-round lessons and training and is acclaimed throughout the U.S. Two pools – indoor and outdoor, complete the offering.
Two on-site restaurants, Flannel and the Roost, which showcase familiar favorites in innovative ways, capitalizing on Vermont’s rich culinary heritage and outstanding indigenous ingredients.
Guestrooms are furnished in light and local decor with bathrooms that are bright and luxurious, often with a granite vanity and jetted tub. Convenient to Burlington International Airport, less than 40 miles away, Topnotch Resort and the town of Stowe are among the most popular getaway choices in New England – if not the world.
Keywords: Vacation Home
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Minutes from the world-class skiing at Stowe Mountain Resort (Mount Mansfield) and nearby the charming village of Stowe, Vermont, Topnotch Resort offers a peaceful country haven that's ideally located for enjoying all sorts of winter activities. Ski: STOWE: THE BEST SKI RESORT IN THE EAST Charm unique to Vermont combined with a level of service and overall experience found exclusively at the world’s best resorts, makes Stowe Mountain Resort a one-of-a-kind four-season destination. In a place where the history, community and landscape are legendary for hospitality and adventure, a nearly-completed ten-year master plan has elevated the Stowe brand to world-class status yet again. Terrain: • Summit elevation 4,395 feet, Vermont’s highest peak • Top of lifts elevation 3,719 feet • Vertical drop: 2,160 feet • Skiable acres: 485 • Beginner trails: 16% • Intermediate trails: 59% • Expert trails: 25% • Total miles of skiing: 39 • Total trails: 116 • Longest run: 3.7 miles, Toll Road • Including the legendary Front Four trails: Starr, National, Goat & Liftline • Beginner, advanced and intermediate terrain parks, halfpipe Location: Six miles from Stowe village on Route 108, the Mountain Road. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2 BDR Resort Home from $450/night 3 BDR Resort Home also available. Multiple resort perks included! Weekend and holiday rates higher. Minimum stays may apply.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Burlington International Airport at 37 Miles
- Nearest Train: Waterbury, VT at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-89 Exit 10 Waterbury/Stowe at 14 Miles
- Nearest Beach: beach at 27 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Stowe Mountain Resort at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Stowe Country Club at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 1972
About: I have been living in the area for years, and have an in depth knowledge of the surrounding area, as well as great ties to the community. We really are one big family.
Great proximity to ski mountain, and just a couple miles from the heart of the village.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Enjoy use of Topnotch Resort's amenities, including year round outdoor pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, resort concierge and bell services, complimentary Topnotch shuttle to and from Stowe Mountain Resort and Stowe Village.
- Primary: (800) 451-8686(Toll Free)
- Secondary: (802) 253-6447 (Vermont, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A wonderful place to spend the winter!
A quiet country haven the whole family will love
Come home to a nice cozy seat by the fire
Lots of space -- even in the tub!
The indoor pool and waterfall Jacuzzi at the world-renowned spa
Always something new to explore
A wonderful evening in the restaurant
Stowe Mountain Resort is just minutes from here!
Take the free shuttle from your door to the mountain
Sweet dreams (and a private bath)
Relax in your personal retreat
Cross-country ski on your own or with a guide
Includes use of the on-site fitness center
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 21, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.