Lakefront Privacy 20 Miles from Jackson, Near Grand Teton National Park
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kelly cottage description
Ours is a beautiful and unique lakeside location. Guests enjoy relaxing at the lake before and after excursions to the national forest, the parks, and Jackson Hole. Wildlife is abundant. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus convertible bed and a loft.
The cabin is equipped for comfort and enjoyment. Tasteful decor and thoughtful appointments help make each guest feel welcome and at home.
This is the perfect place for honeymoons or anniversary getaways but there is enough space for family or group vacations. Spacious living area is perfect for visiting and relaxing or for enjoying meals or activities.
Keywords: Jackson Hole Lodging, Jackson Hole Vacation Rentals Jackson Hole Cabins, Grand Teton Cabins, Grand Teton Lodging, Yellowstone Cabins, Yellowstone Lodging, Grand Teton Lakeside Cabin, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Teton Cabins, Waterfront Cottages, Lakeside Cottage, Lakeside Lodging, Lodging, Lodging on the water, Cottages, Romantic Getaway, Full Kitchens, Fully Equipped, Kitchens, Cabins with Kitchens, Cabin with kitchen, cottage with kitchen, snowmobile cabins, Continental Divide Snowmobile Trail, Snowmobile Destinations, Snowmobile the Continental Divide, Snowmobiling Wyoming, Wyoming Snowmobiling Cabin
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Our location is just minutes from Grand Teton National Park, 20 miles from Jackson, and about 55 miles from Yellowstone. All drives are scenic with mountain views. Wildlife is abundant - moose, elk, deer, bison, pronghorn, bighorn sheep; eagles, hawks, waterfowl, and many kinds of songbirds; marmots, chipmunks, ermine, martins, badgers, and other small animals. The lakeside cabin is peaceful and relaxing with beautiful views from every room....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hunting Big Game
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Enjoy visiting Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks and return to a peaceful, lakeside setting for the evening. Fish the Snake River and all of the local tributaries; enjoy whitewater or scenic floats; try kayaking or canoeing on the lake in front of the cabin. Horseback riding, hot air ballooning, snowmobiling, skiing, and dog sled rides may all be arranged. Wildlife viewing in the parks and the national forest is a favorite activity. Jackson boasts great dining, unique shops, museums and galleries. Ski the challenging Snow King ski area or expansive Jackson Hole....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
may 2013 guest
may 2013 guest
we were delighted. the cabins were in a very good location and the wild life we saw was incredible. we highly recommend these. very clean and well kept.
- Guest jaoso (Estero, Florida)
- Date of stay 05/14/13
- Review Submitted 06/09/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay on Slide Lake. The osprey on the nest across from the cabins has babies!
Winter ...................... (Closed Jan. 2 - April 30) May and October .. $245/night for Two guests Summer ...................... $300/night for Two guests Additional charges for more than two adults (over 14). Seasonal 'Honeymoon Specials' for two guests. We do not have cleaning or processing fees but we do have 8% tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: Eight generations of our family have lived in and enjoyed the Jackson Hole Valley. We were both born here and are proud to carry on the family legacy. We enjoy sharing the valley with our guests and we are happy to answer questions, provide recommendations, and convey information.
Why the Owner Chose Kelly:
Conserving our legacy and heritage while providing a beautiful vacation location has been a rewarding experience. After visiting national parks all over the country, Grand Teton remains our personal favorite. This is a magical area.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Guests really enjoy watching for the many wildlife species in our area. The rising or setting sun on Slide Lake is an awesome sight. For an added bonus, visit during the full moon - the reflection in the lake is a priceless view. Peace and serenity are hard to find in today's world and our return guests appreciate each stay a little bit more.
- Primary: (307) 733-9061 (Wyoming, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen is fully equipped with cooking/serving dishes. Extra seating available.
Slide Lake is just outside of Grand Teton Nat'l Park-55 miles from Yellowstone
Sunset on Slide Lake
See Grand Teton, Yellowstone, and Jackson...or just relax on the patio.
Comfort, relaxation, and lakeside beauty.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, October 07, 2013