Great Mountain Retreat with Golf & Country Club Amenities
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Located off of the #2 fairway of Apple Valley Country Club,in the Fairfield Mountains Community. Includes the use of the Apple Valley and Bald Mountain Country Clubs with beautiful, championship golf courses, one of which was used for a scene in the movie 'Dirty Dancing.' Because of its unique location in North Carolina's 'isothermal belt', a climate is provided that permits golfing and all outdoor activities year round.
Relax in the natural settings of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, with a private beach on Lake Lure, state of the art fitness center, sauna/whirlpool, one indoor and two outdoor swimming pools, along with a 'Lazy River' pool. The area offers plenty of activities including boating, swimming, golfing, fishing, tennis, sightseeing, horseback riding, hiking, miniature golf, whitewater rafting wildlife viewing, ATV trails and shopping. Fine dining at three restaurants on site, and many others in the area.
A full length 29'long screened in porch allows you to enjoy the outdoors, while relaxing with morning coffee or wine for the beautiful mountain sunsets!
In October 2011 hardwood floors were installed in the living room, dining room, hallway, and upstairs bed rooms, and ceramic tile was installed in the kitchen and bathrooms. New carpeting was installed on the stairway, downstairs bed room and den.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood burning fireplace, 4 cable TVs,(1 47' flat screen HD added 11/18) 2VCRs, 3 DVDs, 1 DVR; All new kitchen appliances as of May 2006, Kitchen comes with several sets of China and silverware. In addition to 3 newly decorated bedrooms, each with its own full bathroom, there is a beautifully decorated game room with dart board, custom game table and a large selection of games for both, children and adults, The living room furniture has been replaced with new Italian leather couches, a new cocktail and end tables, A barbecue grill is also available, There is also a 29' long screened in porch with beautiful views. In October 2011, Hardwood floors have been installed in the living room, dining room, hallway, and upstairs bedrooms. Ceramic tile has been installed in the kitchen and bathrooms. New carpeting installed on the stairs and in the downstairs bedroom and den .Interior walls repainted in 2010. WiFi available...moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Rock Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Winery Tours
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
Nightly Rates .. $175/April-Oct; $160/Nov-March; 2 night minimum Weekly Rates ... $1050-1125/week, depending on season (above) Monthly Rates .. $3900-4200/month (4 weeks), depending on season 25% deposit required for reservation; full payment 3 weeks prior to arrival $75 one time cleaning charge
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Ashville at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I26 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rumbling Bald Resort at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Bedrock at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Apple Valley at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Luna del Sol at 1 Miles
About the owner: We have traveled a lot of the world and seen many places. But it is always a pleasure to return to Lake Lure
Why the Owner Chose Lake Lure:
We used to go the N.C. High Country, with property in the Banner Elk area..After selling, we took a time share in Lake Lure, and were never so impressed. It is the most beautiful, peaceful (little traffic---no traffic lights) that we could imagine. Everything is here---beach, boating, golf, tennis, horseback riding, zip lining, mountain hiking, you name it. We bought our home on our 2nd trip to Lake Lure
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Our 29 foot long, screened in porch, makes sunrises and sunsets very enjoyable
- Primary: (954) 943-3360
- Secondary: (954) 501-5831 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of Apple Valley Golf Course from our screened in porch
Living Room with wood burning fireplace and 47" HD flat screen TV
Living room--a new HD 47" smart TV replaces the one shown. WiFi has been added
Living room; dining room and kitchen showing new hardwood floor
Foyer showing bar and eat-in kitchen counter.
Screened in porch
Guest bedroom with flat screen TV
Hickory Nut Falls; 10 miles
Beautiful Lake Lure in the fall
View from Resort dock
Front from large driveway
A 47" HD flat screen smart TV replaces the one shown
Living room; dining room & kitchen showing new hardwood floor
Living Room with updated furniture
29 foot long screened in porch
Master bedroom---has a 32" new flat sreen TV
Part of Game Room with TV, VCR, DVD, Dart Board, Game Table with many games
Chimney Rock; 10 miles
View from Resort dock
Beautiful Lake Lure
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013