Prime Location in Cath.Canyon Complex - Renovated 2012
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cathedral City condo description
Completely renovated, new tile, carpet, kitchens and baths. Our 2 story attached town home condo is situated just off the Date Palm gates entrance, backs onto a large green space giving patio tranquility from the pool and golf course. The pool and spa facilities are scattered throughout the complex and our unit’s pool is a few seconds walk past the green space. Large windows and sliding doors make this unit very open and light inside, with great exposure to mountain views.
Our Unit’s Offerings
- 2 private master suites on opposite sides of the unit both with king beds and walk in closets
- spacious en-suite bathrooms with large vanities
- small alcove off one bedroom with inflatable queen bed for kids/overnight guests
-large open plan, living and dining room with wet bar
- comfy sofa in living room AND Eddie Bauer inflatable queen for alcove in 2nd bedroom
- main floor powder room
- TV, VCR, DVD, Stereo, CD Player
- fully stocked kitchen (silverware, cooking utensils, dishes, pots pans)
- small appliances (electric coffee maker, juicer, hand mixer and can-opener)
- natural gas connect to BBQ (always ready)
- steam iron and ironing board
- high speed wireless Internet
- full size laundry unit off kitchen
- Cable TV (approx. 70 channels) on flat screens in living room and master/2nd bedroom
- attached double car garage with 2 bikes and a beer fridge
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (2) California Kings in both master suites (both bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closets., Queen size Beds (1) An extra queen inflatable for alcove in 2nd bedroom, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Brand new Natuzzi leather sofa and loveseat. Wide profile sofa sleeps one....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course View
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Outlet Shopping
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
We were very satisfied with our stay.
- Guest Wayne Johnson (United States)
- Date of stay 04/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/24/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children.
Glenn&Julie Winnipeg, Canada
Glenn&Julie Winnipeg, Canada
This was the 6th winter visiting the Palm Springs area and have to say this is the best condo unit we stayed in. Large, bright (afternoon sun) living/dining room area, clean with extensive renovations. Tile flooring, re-done kitchen cabinets and counter tops, stainless steel stove and diswasher, older fridge but fully functional with a actual working ice maker, fully stocked with everything you need to cook in house if you chose. Large flat screen TV in the livingroom with a good cable package. Small flat screen in the master suite also. Ensuite laundry with newer washer and dryer. Main floor fully renovated bathroom. Double garage so you can leave your golf clubs there instead of storing them in the unit. Large sunny patio with a large dining room table and a natural gas BBQ. You are about 30 metres from a nice pool with a hot tub. The unit is close, but not too close to the gated entrance so you are not driving thru the entire complex to get to your place. Close to shopping/grocery stores. The only issue for is the bathroom shower is very low for someone tall like myself (6'4"), Also there was no DVD player but it is a soon to be added item. Over all 5 stars. The owners were a pleasure to deal with.
- Guest Glenn S.
- Date of stay 02/14/13
- Review Submitted 03/13/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, pet owners, families with young children, girls getaway.
High Season .. Dec-Mar .. $3000/month April - Nov: $2250/month Minimum Rental Periods = Month Pay Schedule: 50% time of booking/50% week before arrival Damage Deposit*: $300 at time of booking 50% retained for cleaning/50% refunded upon satisfactory inspection.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs, California PSP at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-10 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Los Angeles Beaches at 120 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Michael's Cafe at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cathedral Canyon Country Club at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Michael's Cafe, 35955 Date Palm Drive at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Welcome to our home away from home. We're a Calgary couple who have been bringing our twins to the desert for fall and spring getaways since they were infants. Consequently, our unit is well equipped with everything a family needs. We've stashed the extra sippy cups, dress up costumes, toys, books and videos so that's it's ready and waiting should we plan a last minute getaway thanks to a Westjet seat sale. We hope you find all these supplies as useful as we do!
Why the Owner Chose Cathedral City:
We purchased this unit from our snowbird aunt and uncle who we had visited occasionally when in Southern California. When they decided to transition to a bungalow style just down the fairway, we decided to keep this gem in the family due to it's incredibly large green space behind the patio. This is valued by old and young alike for walking and chipping and putting practice and badminton and bacci ball. We also knew the unit was extremely well equipped and maintained by them. We've added all the extras for family/kid fun and snowbird grandparents who rent from us are thrilled to be able to welcome their kids and grandkids because our unit is great for kids. This is also why we added an Eddie Bauer auto-inflation queen bed for the floor in 2nd bedroom alcove.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love the convenience of our location. We are 15 minutes from downtown Palm Springs to the West and about 15 minutes to Palm Desert to the East. We enjoy almost all of the offerings of the area: family fun (Children's Museum, Knott's Soak City, Bumpers, Living Desert and Joshua Tree National Park), couple getaways (shopping, dining, spa, and golf) and RnR (pool, spa, viewing golf tournaments). On longer trips, we try to work in a day or two day trip to Anaheim or San Diego to take in their theme parks and sights.
- Primary: (403) 247-9568 (Alberta, Canada)
- Secondary: (403) 808-8051 (Alberta, Canada)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Southwest Patio with Mountain Views from mn flr patio and master deck above
2nd bedroom with alcove for queen inflatable
New Lowe's Kitchen with Quartz Counters
Kitchen Nook to South Facing Patio
master bedroom with balcony over patio/ sw views of mountains
New Kitchen with Quartz Counters
Living Room and Dining Room - with new tile floors, leather sofas, area rug.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.