You sent a message to this owner.
Please check the calendar within this add as it's current and updated daily. There's also a Google maps that shows are exact location here in the Village close to the beach and the rates are posted as well. We are located In Carlsbad Village Proper , this newly remodeled classic one story beach cottage is a true reminder of our once sleepy beach/surf town. It sleeps up to 4 only with comfortable Queen in the spacious guest room , a nice Queen pull out sofa bed in the main room and a single futon if needed.
* Located 1 block from the surf n sand of our amazing beaches and just a short 1 minute walk to the Village center where you'll find great shops , health spa, restaurants and entertainment for everyone. visitors - close to all major attractions. Lego Land – 5 mins, Sea World – 25 mins, SD Zoo – 30 mins, Wild Animal Park - 45 mins, Coaster ( Train ) 2 blocks, Down Town San Diego 35 mins
* New complete remodel this year , this cottage is nice, like new and very clean inside and out. Has Fully equipped kitchen stocked with dishes, flatware, pots, pans , knives, blender, gas range/oven, coffee maker, microwave, full refrigerator/freezer, toaster and almost everything you would need to cook up and serve a great meal in the comforts of home. Also includes iron n board, hair dryer n hand soaps.
* Free washer and dryer on site with everything you need to wash your clothes the way you like , when you like.
* Secured lockable storage available upon request for bikes, surfboards, kayaks or whatever
* This Cottage has it's own private yard for that beach style outdoor living , includes a gas BBQ, patio table/umbrella, lounge chairs and great sun exposure.
* 37” HDTV with sports package and movie channels, DVD player, High speed secured wireless internet and CD Music player.
* Beach equipment includes towels, boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, ice cooler and sand toys
Keywords: Beach Cottage
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 31 - May 29, 2015
4 night min stay
May 30 - Jun 12, 2015
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jun 13 - Sep 3, 2015
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Sep 4 - May 28, 2016
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The Calendar in the add is current, so please review. The is usually a 4 night minimum unless there is a 2 or 3 day period open between reservations. No Pets please !
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Beach about 2 blocks or less, Carlsbad Village Center 1 block, Sea World 30 min, San Diego Zoo 30 min, Wild Animal Park 40 min, San Diego Airport 35 min, Down Town San Diego 35 min, Oceanside Pier 3.0 miles (great beach walk) San Diego Harbor 35 min, Disney Land 1 hour 15 min, Good Surfing everywhere
Year Purchased: 1997
About the owner: Hello, our Family has lived in California since the 40's and we finally relocated to Carlsbad in 1981. It was everything we hope it to be with the clean air, access to the Village on foot and the beach/ocean which is out main love. Along with working hard we enjoy having fun too and have spent a lot of time boating and camping along the Colorado river system since the 1960's. Our family lives in the area along with some other relatives who live close by. We have a pilot, contractor, one in the entertainment industry, automotive industry and we tinker in Real Estate a bit too.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes, Village:
Our family purchased the property with thoughts of redeveloping it one day because of the close proximity to Carlsbad Village and Carlsbad State Beach. Our thoughts have changed though since all of the issues with the economy and banking system, so we completely remodeled the Cottages this year and turned them from long term into Carlsbad vacation rentals. The location is perfect, a couple of short blocks to the beach for Walking, swimming, surfing, sand castles and the Carlsbad Village is only a block away with all of the nice shops and restaurants.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
First and foremost the location is perfect, especially if you don't like to drive everywhere when on vacation. It gives everyone some time during the day to do your to explore our beautiful sandy beaches and Village with just a short 2 minute walk back to the Cottage. Our Cottages are located a block from the Heart of Carlsbad Villages down town, full of shops, restaurants, salons, coffee shops, live music and more to discover. Lego Land is very close 5 min, Sea World and Zoo 30 min, Wild Animal Park 40 min, or take a walk up the beach to Oceanside pier.
Carlsbad Village beach vacation rental this is the unit and it's private yard
Master bedroom with comfortable queen bed
Nice size great room with 37" HD T.V., DVD player, stereo, Queen sofa bed
queen bed in master bedroom
This location is two blocks from the cottage and 1 block from Carlsbad Village
Private yard for cottage set up nice dont miss the Carlsbad Street fair.
Our Carlsbad Beach access 2 blocks from Cottage the boardwalk starts here
Yard for our other 1 bedroom beach cottage this is a Carlsbad Village rental
New complete remodel this year this Cottage is very nice and very clean
Nice, new, clean kitchen with everything you need to prepare a wondeful meal
Full bath including tub all new, very comfortable and clean Carlsbad vacation
Private furnished yard for this unit, with great sun exposure and bbq
This Carlsbad Beach Break is 2 blocks form Cottage pic 10/24/09 surfing
This beautiful California sunset off our beach taken 10/24/09 so many nice ones
The Heart of Carlsbad Village, shops,entertainment and over 40 restaurants
We have beach stuff, chairs, unbrellas, toys, Boogie boards surfing Carlsbad
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, May 04, 2015
(760) 822-3026 (California, USA)
Please do not text me
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.