Vacation in Paradise - Waterfront, Incredible Sunsets, Near the Gulf
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:56 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Perico Island condo description
From the moment you step into this bright and spacious lakefront property, you will be awestruck by its panoramic water views! This 2 bedroom/2 bath second floor end unit is located in Perico Island, a pristine condominium and villa community located between 'mainland' Bradenton and Anna Maria Island - just minutes to fabulous Gulf of Mexico beaches, close to restaurants, shopping, golf, sightseeing and adjacent to the Robinson Nature Preserve and Perico Bayou.
From the spacious and comfortable Living Room, with ceiling to floor windows, you can enjoy watching water fowl, exotic birds, and turtles. You might even spot an occasional river otter splashing around in the water. You can kick back and enjoy one of three wide screen HDTVs (1 plasma) or power up your laptop and surf the Web at the computer desk, from an easy chair or from the pool area or clubhouse across the lagoon!
About Perico Island - the Area: Perico Island is an area of small connected islands between 'mainland' Bradenton (2 mi.) and Anna Maria Island (2 mi.), FL. The beautiful Gulf of Mexico white-sand beaches are to the west (2.5 miles); Palma Sola Bay, with picnic facilities all along the 2 mile causeway, is to the east; Perico Bayou is to the north separated from the Manatee River by the 487-acre Robinson Nature Preserve. From the 53 foot observation tower, you can view the entire Preserve, the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, the Gulf of Mexico, Tampa Bay and even Tropicana Bowl !
About Perico Island - the Community : Our community, simply named 'Perico Island,' is comprised of condominiums, villas and private homes. (Not to be confused with Perico Bay Club, a larger condo/villa complex on the south side of Manatee Ave. (SR64).) The condominium complex, named 'Palm Villas', consists of six buildings, each with 7 units. Our unit is on the second floor and faces west, overlooking a picturesque lagoon. Immediately across the lagoon and a short walk from our unit is the Clubhouse, pool area, fitness center and tennis courts.
Perico Island is on the north side of Manatee Ave. - a very busy road during high season - which is the same side of the road as the Robinson Preserve (a 5 min. walk) and the safest side to ride a bike or walk to/from Anna Maria Island or to/from Palma Sola Bay area. (The only sidewalk that goes the entire 2 mi. distance in each direction is on the north side of the road.)
Recent improvements to the unit: All new appliances (see listing for specifics), tiled throughout, new living room furnishings.
- 2 story
- On floor 2
- 1585 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Low Allergen Environment
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- The Master Bedroom, with a king-size bed, has a spacious bathroom with a double-size shower, a separate vanity/dressing room with a second sink and large counter, a large walk-in closet and sliding doors to the all-season Main Lanai. HDTV and hi-speed cable Internet. The 2nd Bedroom, adjacent to the main bath, has two single beds and its own all-season Lanai with partial water views. A louvered pocket door can be closed for privacy, creating a 'mini-suite' for guests staying in the second bedroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Separate vanity area with its own sink in master bedroom bath.
- Sliding doors off the living room and the master bedroom lead to a 9x12 all-season Lanai - the perfect spot to enjoy meals, observe the array of birds along the water, enjoy the peaceful surroundings and watch the magnificent sunsets from our western view. UV shades and vertical blinds provide privacy at night. The eat-in kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare meals and entertain during your stay including NEW stainless steel appliances - microwave, glass-top stove, refrigerator w/ice maker and filtered water dispenser, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Also included is a coffeemaker, espresso machine, blender, food processor, mixer, and toaster. The unit is also equipped with a new full-size high-efficiency front-loading washer and dryer. Across the lagoon and a short stroll from the unit is the clubhouse with a heated outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, steam room, pool table, tennis courts, game night and other social activities....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Pool Table:
- Books For Adults
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Living Room:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Water Cooler
- Basic Soaps
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Broadband Access
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Tennis Court
- Small Cooler
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Porch / Veranda
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
A place in heaven !
A place in heaven !
If you're looking a place in heaven, you found it.... we had the most amazing time in Louise's condo and we just dream to go back as soon as possible ! We were there with our 2 teenagers kids who enjoyed the swimming pool and the tennis court. And what about the stunning sunset in the evening while enjoying a mojito on the lanai ! The situation of the condo is just perfect, very close from stores (Publix) and Ana Maria's beaches are reachable by bike.This was our third time in Bradenton and it was far the best ! And the condo is very comortable ! We couldn't dream better ! And Louise makes all she can to help you having a wonderful time !
- Guest Fabienne G. (Brussels, Belgium)
- Date of stay 07/09/13
- Review Submitted 10/01/13
Beautiful Property/Excellent Location
Beautiful Property/Excellent Location
I was lucky enough to stay in Louise's condo while I was on business in Bradenton for 3 months. After looking at 20+ properties, Louise's condo was by far the best. The property is clean, bright, close to the beaches, close to shops, has great cable/internet service, very comfortable furniture, and the appliances are top of the line. The best part of my stay was actually dealing with Louise as the owner. My plans changed a few times, and I requested to extend my stay, and in doing so found she is very accommodating and receptive as an owner, with excellent customer service. I have done an extensive amount of travelling in my professional life, both in the US and abroad, and I can easily say that my experience at Louise's condo really made be feel relaxed and comfortable, and was one of the best places I have visited. I highly recommend this condo for anyone who is looking for a relaxing/convenient location in sunny Florida. It is a great price for such high quality.
- Guest Mark I.
- Date of stay 09/01/12
- Review Submitted 01/13/13
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2014
56 night min stay
Notes: Plus 11.5% county/state tax. Rental rates subject to change prior to confirmation.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Bradenton/Sarasota at 15.1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: SR64 (Manatee Avenue) at 0.08 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Manatee Public Beach at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Cafe on the Beach at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Timber Creek Golf Course (public) at 5.7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cafe on the Beach at 2.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
- Primary: +1 203 671-5345 cell
- Secondary: +1 203 468-1997 Connecticut
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of lagoon and pool (west) from lawn directly below condo unit (2nd flr).
Living Room & Breakfast Bar
Main Lanai with seating for 4 and room for more
Master Bedroom w/ sliding doors to Lanai
2nd Bedroom has its own Lanai w/partial water views
Condo private entrance (clubhouse in background)
Robinson Nature Preserve is one block away
View of Sunshine Skyway Bridge from Robinson Preserve tower
Clubhouse and pool (left). Our condo unit (right) - blue awning, 2nd flr.
Lunch at Gulf Drive Cafe Kokonut Cafe, Bradenton Beach, Anna Maria Island, FL
View from the Living Room
Enjoy evening strolls along the beach and incredible Anna Maria Island sunsets.
Beautiful reflections as seen from the living room.
Living Room (computer desk on right)
Main Lanai (view from Mstr Bedroom) Background - Clubhouse & pool across lag
Lanai off Bedroom 2
Stairway to heaven :-)
Kayaking in Robinson Preserve
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets overlooking the Gulf at Manatee Beach (2 mi.)
Parasailing off Anna Maria Island [observed from Manatee Beach]
Looking toward main entrance and clubhouse
Sunday breakfast here then a walk on the beach. (NE AMI)
Sunset fishing on the Gulf - priceless.
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.