Beautiful Condo - Bear Hollow, Park City Aug Avail by Week or Month
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bear Hollow Village condo description
Spacious and well-appointed 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo with a location that can't be beat. Located at the base of the Utah Olympic Park, and just 3 traffic lights from The Canyons, minutes to Park City Mtn and #1 rated Deer Valley. Visitors to Park City can take advantage of our free bus system, but if you have a car, our condo has a garage!
Situated near the Redstone/Newpark development which offers movie theaters, Jupiter Bowl bowling, 2 grocery stores including Whole Foods, and numerous restaurants and shopping. Tangier Outlet Mall is a little over one mile away, and the charm of Old Town Park City is just a few minutes away offering many more restaurants and shops.
Bear Hollow Village is 30 miles from the SLC airport which means you can fly in and ski FREE the same day!
Keywords: Condo, Bear Hollow, Park City, The Canyons, Deer Park, Redstone, shopping, skiing, internet, wi-fi, jacuzzi, fitness center, ski, Christmas, Holiday,
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace
- Spacious and well-appointed 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo with a location that can't be beat. Located at the base of the Utah Olympic Park, and just 3 traffic lights from The Canyons, minutes to Park City Mtn and #1 rated Deer Valley. Visitors to Park City can take advantage of our free bus system, but if you have a car, our condo has a garage! Situated near the Redstone/Newpark development which offers movie theaters, Jupiter Bowl bowling, 2 grocery stores including Whole Foods, and numerous restaurants and shopping. Tangier Outlet Mall is a little over one mile away, and the charm of Old Town Park City is just a few minutes away offering many more restaurants and shops. Bear Hollow Village is 30 miles from the SLC airport which means you can fly in and ski FREE the same day! Visit www.parkcityinfo.com for details on the Quick Start program - convert your airline ticket. Visit www.thecanyons.com to learn about the new seat-heated chair lift....moreless
- Video Game Console
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Music Library
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Great place to stay!
Great place to stay!
What a great place to visit!!! Beautifully decorated and so comfortable at the same time. Met lots of other dog owners while walking our dog. Thanks for helping make our trip such a success! Ann
- Guest Laura C. (Monument CO)
- Date of stay 08/12/10
- Review Submitted 08/24/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, pet owners, age 55+, families with young children, people with disabilities.
$150-$375/night .. $1050-$2625/week .. $2250/month (no peak season) $125 Cleaning. $250 Security Deposit call for holiday rates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About: My husband Fred and I have been coming to Park City for the past 30 years. We feel it is the best skiing area as well as a wonderful place to be year-round. We are looking forward to our grandchildren learning to ski here and coming to visit at any time of the year. There are endless things to do for kids and families. Salt Lake City has all the amenities any large city has and downtown Park City is a wealth of culture, good restaurants and excitement.
Why Bear Hollow Village:
The Lodges at Bear Hollow are uniquely located at the Kimball junction. We are minutes from great restaurants, movies, Whole Foods, galleries etc. Just a few miles from the ski resorts and away from all the hustle and bustle of downtown. The clubhouse, just a few feet from the condo, is an extra bonus when you have kids. They can hang out there and watch TV on the 2 large screen TVs and use the computers. The adults can relax and enjoy yourselves together.
- Primary: (415) 377-0757 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen & Dining Room
Clubhouse and Pool
Living Room/Family Room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 04, 2012
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.