Riverfront Property, Strawberry, Pinecrest and Dodge Ridge
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Conveniently located near in Strawberry only one mile from Pinecrest and 5-6 miles from Dodge Ridge. Centrally located to local attractions including Pinecrest Lake, Dodge Ridge, Leland High Sierra Snow Play Park, Beardsley Lake, Kennedy Meadows, and local/up country hiking and sightseeing. The large deck offers river views and both sunny and shaded areas for relaxing or entertaining. In the winter, watch the snow fall and enjoy a cup of coco in this warm and cozy cabin. Regardless of the season, you will enjoy the crisp mountain air, beautiful views and the serene hum of the river -- honestly, this property has it all!
Maximum allowed including guests, 8 people, two vehicles, one dog (with prior approval only, at the time of booking). Rental is non-smoking and linens and paper products are not provided. Adorable, two level, riverfront cabin; two bedrooms, one full bathroom and one half bathroom. Main floor; area off of dining room, one double, and living room, one queen sofa sleeper. Upstairs; bedroom one, one double, and bedroom two, one king. Propane floor and wall furnaces, fireplace wood insert, hardwood floors, large wrap around deck, TV, cable, washer/dryer, charcoal BBQ (BBQ available for summer use only), small potbelly stove in the dining room not available for use, and two garbage cans.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Maximum allowed including guests, 8 people, two vehicles, one dog (with prior approval only, at the time of booking). Rental is non-smoking and linens and paper products are not provided. Adorable, two level, riverfront cabin; two bedrooms, one full bathroom and one half bathroom. Main floor; area off of dining room, one double, and living room, one queen sofa sleeper. Upstairs; bedroom one, one double, and bedroom two, one king. Propane floor and wall furnaces, fireplace wood insert, hardwood floors, large wrap around deck, TV, cable, washer/dryer, charcoal BBQ (BBQ available for summer use only), small potbelly stove in the dining room not available for use, and two garbage cans. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
A Great Cabin and Weekend in Strawberry
A Great Cabin and Weekend in Strawberry
We found this place on the web since we have a new small dog we had to take on our trip that isn't allowed in most Motel rooms or other cabins. This place welcomed our small dog. It's just 5 minutes past the Pinecrest/Dodge Ridge area. The Realty office that manages the property very easy to pick up the keys even late at night, they are accomodating and will make arangements for you. This place is a gem. The full moon was out, the view of the Stanislaus River from the balcony are amazing, it basically is the backyard of this place. Also, just at the Strawberry bridge on hwy 108 is a good place for sledding, seems to be a popular place to those in the area. My son had just as much fun there as on the slopes. Only drawback is we had to pack out our garbabe for the weekend, it's included depending on your length of stay, but in the grand scheme of things it was well worth it and I'd rent this cabin again, no problem. It's a great place in the winter, I think it be also great to visit year round.
- Guest GV
- Date of stay 01/25/13
- Review Submitted 01/29/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, romantic getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers.
Rental available all season, call/email for availability 3-4, and 7 (Sat-Sat) Night minimums, exceptions apply Until confirmed, prices are subject to change without notice $220 P/NT, $1320 P/WK, does not include $500 refundable deposit and cleaning fee With prior approval at the time of booking, one dog only allowed, $25 pet fee WEEKLY RATE IS ALWAYS DISCOUNTED!!!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 108 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Steam Donkey and the Strawberry Inn at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Dodge Ridge at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Steam Donkey and the Strawberry Inn at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1980
About the owner: 30+ years in the area, this is the best place to work and play! Come to visit and you will want to stay.
Why the Owner Chose Strawberry:
Perfect mountain cabin, available year round, centrally located with direct access to fishing and hiking.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Location, location, location, not to mention, this cabin is treated with lots of love and care.
- Primary: + (209) 965-4080
- Secondary: + (209) 965-3578
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013