Modern and Charming New Home in a Great Location, East Orleans
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
East Orleans house description
Our home was custom built in 2009. Some features include 9' gambrel ceilings with ceiling fans in the upstairs, large bedrooms along with large closets. Master bedroom suite including King sized bed and large bathroom. Open floor plan for easy entertaining including a well equipped designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. 2 zone central air conditioning. finished basement with 60' high definition TV and Ping Pong table. We are near everything but surrounded by 18 acres of conservation land.
You are a short walk away from scenic Millpond , where some activities include clamming, kayaking, fishing, boating. It is the perfect spot to relax and unwind with easy access to 2 beaches ( Nauset and Skaket) as well as the Orleans downtown district, all just minutes away. There are two fresh water beaches near by as well (Crystal Lake and Pilgrim Lake).
Location: East Orleans: Fabulous new home built in 2009. This beautiful new home is peacefully surrounded by 18 acres of conservation land and is a five minute walk to Mill Pond. You are minutes away from Nauset Beach on the Atlantic Ocean. Or for little children you are also minutes away from Skaket Beach which is in Cape Cod Bay.
There are also two fresh water beaches: Pilgrim Lake and Crystal Lake.
This is a great neighborhood for walking, jogging, bike riding and kayaking.
Watch the Orleans Cardinals play in the Cape Cod League Park located close by.
A short bike ride into town will provide you with summer theater, ice cream shops, bakeries, fish markets, grocery shopping, fine restaurants, and cafes.
Very convenient to Provincetown, Hyannis, Chatham, whale and sea trips, fishing trips, Audubon Nature Preserve, Nickerson State Park, boat, and surf rentals and surfing beaches, National Seashore, Natural History Museums, flea markets, art galleries and much more.
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Low Allergen Environment
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Guest Bedroom; extra large with sitting area and desk; 9'ceiling with large closet. Child's Bedroom is large which sleeps six; two sets of bunk beds and two twin beds. 9' ceilings with TV. Master Bedroom King-size bed; with large closets, and large Master Bath. All rooms have 3' oak hardwood floors and ceiling fans. All of furniture including beds and mattresses (Simmons Beauty Rest) in our home are new and very comfortable....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Jack and Jill bathroom: two sets of granite top vanities and two separate toilets with shared tub/shower. Master Bathroom: Large vanity area with two granite top lavatories. Stackable Washer and Dryer is also located in the Master Bathroom for your convenience All Bathrooms have custom ceramic tile floors and granite countertops....moreless
- The kitchen is state of the art gourmet. Granite countertops. All appliances are GE Stainless Steel Monogram Series. The Stove is 6 burner gas with electric oven. Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, etc. The kitchen is fully equipped for cooking and entertaining. There is an abundant supply of pots, pans, dishes, silverware, platters, glasses and the like. Kitchen back door leads out to a 32 x 16' deck with gas grill and deck furniture. Beautiful outdoor shower facility. Central Airconditioning Dining area comfortably seats 8. All furniture and beds are brand new purchased in 2009. There is a 46' digital TV in the Living room and a 32' TV in the Child's bedroom. Washer and Dryer is new stackable unit in Master Bathroom area....moreless
- Games For Kids
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
sports and adventure activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Gas Heating
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Vacuum System
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
ReviewsWrite a review
One Million Thank YousGuest comment entered by owner
One Million Thank Yous
One million thank yous! We had a beautiful few days here in your wonderful home. I can't believe how well equipped it is. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms are so spacious. It is so tranquil out back surrounded by the conservation land. You have a little piece of paradise here. Thanks again
- Guest Meg
- Date of stay 09/09/12
- Review Submitted 02/03/13
Beautifully decorated homeGuest comment entered by owner
Beautifully decorated home
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful home! We really enjoyed your house and all it had to offer! Decorated beautifully!! We had great weather, went to Nauset every day with the great waves. Thanks again we really loved your house.
- Guest Beth
- Date of stay 08/06/11
- Review Submitted 02/03/13
Wonderful HomeGuest comment entered by owner
You have a wonderful home - it had everything we could possibly need. The weather was perfect and so are the memories. We will be back next year.
- Guest Carey
- Date of stay 07/30/11
- Review Submitted 02/03/13
Thr Perfect Family Get Away
Thr Perfect Family Get Away
This was the most amazing home we've ever rented. I don't usually take the time to offer comments, but this place was so special, I just have to share. First of all, the listing description was very accurate, and the house was spotless. You can see this home is well maintained and it just generated a good vibe--particularly since it is a rental. Top-notch, first-class, warm and inviting. It really felt like we were home, away from home. We were thrilled with the separate play room for the kids, and actually got to enjoy it. After the kids went to sleep, the grown-ups enjoyed ping pong and darts! Everyone was happy with their bedroom--good mattresse! The outdoor shower was a real plus--such a treat. The gorgeous and private grounds just added to the overall sense of well-being. We like to cook too, so the well-equipped kitchen was a joy to use-even found herbs and spices in the pantry. We highly recommend this place and plan on returning. The owners were very helpful as we had never been to Cape Cod.
- Guest Adele G.
- Date of stay 09/01/12
- Review Submitted 12/27/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Boston Logan Airport at 93 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Hyannis Harbor at 26.3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Nauset Beach at 1.8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Yardarm Resturant at 2.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Captain' Golf Course at 6.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Joe's Beach Road Bar & Grille at 1.4 Miles
- Primary: +1 845 596-4071 call anytime
- Secondary: +1 845 596-6858 do not call after 9:00PM
- Fax: +1 845 709-6505
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Perfect Vacation Desitination
Relaxing Area To Read A Good Book
Custom Gourmet Kitchen
Masterbedroom With Kingsize Bed
Second Floor Bedroom With Queensize Bed
32' by 16' deck overlooking 18 acres of conservation land, completely private
11 Champlain Road
Sunny Nauset Beach
Boating at Rock Harbor
Beautiful Sunny Nauset Beach
Living Room with view of Conservation Land
Masterbathroom With Granite Countertops
Relax after a day at the beach with a refreshing outdoor shower
skaket beach sunset
summer flowers at the house
11 champlain road