Private Waterfront Chatham Home with Boathouse, Expansive Views on Ryder's Cove.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:28 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
North Chatham house description
At the end of a long driveway, this North Chatham waterfront home offers an idyllic location for a private and peaceful vacation. Enjoy the exquisite waterfront setting, lots of comfortable space, attractive furnishings and quality decorating. Two wings separated by the living room, kitchen and sun room makes this home a perfect place to enjoy a family reunion. The on-the-water boathouse has been updated and provides additional guest space as well as a perfect ''getaway'' to read, nap or just relax. Take advantage of our own quaint cove, safe for kids and perfect for warm water swimming and kayaking. Located in an upscale neighborhood near many attractions/conveniences, the wrap around deck provides a gorgeous view of the water . A large laundry/utility room with an extra refrigerator adjoins an attached 2 car garage. Beautiful landscaping and gardens surround the home. Enjoy the private outdoor shower. Pure Paradise. Make some memories that are sure to last lifetimes.
PLEASE CALL LINDA WITH ANY QUESTIONS: (262) 366-8688.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- The layout makes this an ideal vacation home for 3 generations under the same roof. The house is separated into two wings by the kitchen, formal living room, dining room, informal eating area and sun room with expansive water views. There are 2 beautifully appointed bedrooms in the East wing, each with their own baths. The new wing has a large master bedroom, cable TV, a sitting room, private bathroom suite & is fully handicap accessible. The den with 2 twins, built-ins, Internet, cable TV, and music is across the hall. There is a shower/bath in the hall which can serve the den. The waterfront boathouse with half bath provides extra sleeping for 1-4 w queen bed and 2 tundles, or acts as an ideal summer retreat for relaxing with a book or private nap. Two additional double bedrooms and a full bath are available per diem for overflow. Bed and bath linen services including beach towels are available to rent, or bring your own. Ask for details...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- OUTDOOR SHOWER - One of the best amenities of this property is the private, enclosed outdoor shower. After your salty and sandy enjoyment of the water, rinse off in this hot water outdoor shower in total privacy. The attached dressing area allows you to enter the enclosure a sand crab and emerge totally human and dressed for evening cocktails. The master bathroom is gorgeous and fully handicap accessible. A huge jetted tub sits in a corner next to private windows and an oversized, handicap friendly shower. A sink and make up area is situated on the otherside of the bathtub while a second private sink stands separate and closer to the dressing area....moreless
- Under the boathouse there are 2 kayaks for you to enjoy. To use, we do have a safety contract we ask you to sign. A mooring, right off the property, is available to tie up a bigger boat (yours or rental). A great afternoon is to take a motor boat out to the outer beach for shelling, beachcombing and picnicking. Sailboats too may be rented at a nearby marina. The south and west side of the home is bordered by a spacious deck that offers 3 separate sitting and relaxing areas for your enjoyment. Deck chairs and chaise lounges are available for your comfort. 2 porch tables make outdoor dining easy. Great for lobster feasts. If too sunny, the awnings unfurl to provide some cooling shade. Downtown Chatham is only 4 miles down the road where shopping, dining and sight-seeing are the norm. Salt water beaches and freshwater ponds speckle the Chatham area. Use our knowledgeable, native concierge to take advantage of all the area's attractions....moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Games For Kids
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Maps
- Ceiling Fans
- Basic Soaps
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Kayak / Canoe
- Walkway To Water
- Boat With Paddles
- Beach Chairs
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Large Cooler
Pool / Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - May 3, 2013
28 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Cleaning $250
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Hyannis at 17 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Hyannis to Vineyard and Nantucket at 17 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 6 (Mid-Cape Highway) at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Jackknife beach is less than 1 mile, cove onsite at 0.05 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Chatham Squire, food and bar scene at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Captain's Cape Cod Golf Course (public) at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lazy Lobster, Compari's. Full guide in house. at 2 Miles
Waterfront compound off of road. Boathouse has queen, two trundles.
Lounge and enjoy panoramic views from all decks.
Easy flow kitchen w/ 2nd refrig in back. Separates the two house wings.
View of water with the boat house which has a queen bed and balcony.
View from 2nd bedroom suite.
Swimming & kayaking (2 single,1 double) or rent a sailboat for more water fun.
Master Deck, Family Front Deck, Side Deck Exquisite Views
The den/study has a twin bed and library
Comfortable living room has wonderful water views and access to the deck
Private sitting area with water views off master bedroom
Property view from the water. Cove, Boat House, Buoy for tie up.
Welcome to Chatham Bliss
Beautiful master suite, parlor, large bath, closets, water views.
Second bedroom w/ gorgeous water views and full bath room
3rd bedroom with full private bathroom.
Great hang out place after an outside hot shower.
Enjoy a multitude of informal eating areas including two tables on our deck
Sliding glass doors and wall to wall windows brings the outdoors in
Formal dining is available off living room and kitchen
Just one of a multitude of expansive water views off deck
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.