Pine Island, the Perfect Getaway VRBO#273890 (Se Habla Espanol)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pine Island house description
Enjoy the serenity of a beautifully furnished Florida stilt house, a mere 100 steps from the azure blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico on Hernando County's Nature Coast. Bask in the warm Florida sun on your own private beach . Relax in this secluded island paradise with a drink and your love one to let your spirits soar. Glorious sunsets await you.
*** FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES OF OUR BEACH HOUSE (see link below)
Our beach house is fully furnished. Everything you need is there. Newly remodeled 3 bedroom, 1 bath hide-a-way that is the perfect spot to kick off your shoes and begin a timeless date with fun and relaxation. It sleeps 6 comfortably, and some of the features include:
Huge 800sf sundeck (wraps around two sides of the house) with colorful Adirondack chairs and dining tables. Celebrate your birthday or anniversary there!
Child security gate (lockable) at top of stairs.
Grill your burgers on the large gas grill! The BBQ tools included.
Complete kitchen with all the conveniences (fridge w/ icemaker ).
Every cooking utensil you'll ever need.
2 flat screen TVs. Brighthouse cable TV service.
Full size washer and dryer.
DVD,videos and X-box.
High speed internet.
Lots of beach toys and games for the kids.
Stereo radio-am/fm/ipod compatable.
Central heat and air.
Ceiling fans in all rooms.
Bedrooms 'bright beachy colors' - 1 Queen bed & 2 Full beds.
Private door from bedroom to the 800sf sundeck. Have your morning coffee there and take in the view of the Gulf of Mexico there, in your pajamas.
Linens and towels included.
Two sliding glass doors open to huge covered sundeck.
Multiple car parking on concrete drive under the house.
Basketball hoop. Soccer balls, toys for the little ones too.
Keywords: Stilt House, sun, deck, view, sleep, furnished, Gulf of Mexico, internet, private, beach, safe, fun, relax, enjoy, birthday, cook, BBQ, se habla Espanol
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- (1) Queen size bed and (2) Double Beds
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Covered Parking:
- Towels Provided:
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- See the Mermaids at Weeli Wachee. Just 10min. You can 'Zip the Canyons' zipline in Ocala. About 1hr. Take in a spring training game in historic Dunedin, Clearwater or Tampa. Just 1hr. Visit the Greek fishing village. Historic Tarpon Springs. Just 40 min. Disney attractions 2hr. See manatees in Homosassa Springs 40min. Catch a 'big one' deep sea fishing in Tarpon Springs. Just 40min. Go antiquing in historic Dade City. Just 45min. Famous Clearwater Beach is about 1hr. The sister city of Sterling, Scotland is Dunedin. Just 40min. Historic Ybor City, Tampa 'Cigar City' is 50min. Or... do nothing and love it. You will already be there! Be sure to look ar our 3-ring binder of places to eat, things to do, religious services, medical facilities while you are here. Cristina and I thank you for visiting our web page: Pine Island 'The Perfect Getaway' www.VRBO.com/273890 . We hope to hear from you. Please bookmark us. See you soon. L&C ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Video Game Console
- DVD Player
Lawn / Garden:
The property comes with an additional full size, grass covered building lot 'side yard' adjacent to the beach house. So, watch the kids kick the scoccer ball and play safely in the side yard....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Be sure to visit the Weeki Wachee underwater mermaids at Buccaneer Bay Water Park. Just 6 miles away. This fantastic underwater show has been one of Florida's great attractions since 1947. Or take narated boat ride on the crystal clear Weeki Wachee River and see Florida in all of her natural beauty. World Woods Golf Club is Florida's only 5 star public golf course. Just 40 minutes away. Birdwatching is also one of Florida's special treats. Pine Island is located on Florida's 'Great Birding Trail'. Lots of species of waterfowl for birdwatchers of all ages. The Chassawahitzaska Federal Wildlife Preserve extends for 30 miles to the north. Pristine, natural Florida at it's best. Watch dolphins play in the water. Right from the beach by the house. View our spectacular sunsets every night. Truly a glorious sight to behold. Take lots of photos. See the Manatees in Homosassa Springs. Have lunch on the beautiful Homosassa River overlooking 'Monkey Island!' Yes, there is a Monkey Island about 25 minutes north. Walk down our street to Alfred McKethan County Park. A public beach, kid's jungle jim, beach vollyball and Willie's Tropical Breeze await you for a cold soft drink, hamburger, ice cream or snack. Great music too. Try your luck at fishing on the Bayport pier located at the mouth of the Weeki Wachee River. Just 15 minutes away. The Bayport Inn is 2 miles away. Great place to have a 'cold one' on the deck overlooking the salt water marsh. Please do not feed the alagator if he's there. Great place to eat, people watch, listen to live music and dance. Spring training for Major League baseball is in March. The Toronto Blue Jays, New York Yankees and Philadelphia Phillies are all within 1 hour away. The Greek sponge diving/fishing village is 40 minutes away. Try the Greek salad and a baklava for dessert in one of the many Greek restaurants. You will never forget it. Tampa is called the 'Cigar City'. Visit historic Ybor City in Tampa. Enjoy authentic Cuban cuisine. Just 1hr away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$800/week. ONE WEEK MINIMUM. Or $2,900/month.Se habla Espanol tambien. Visit our link at www.pineisland-fl.com for more photos. Enjoy! SPRING/SUMMER SPECIAL!!! SPRING/SUMMER SPECIAL!!!!! SPRING/SUMMER SPECIAL!!!!!!!! Pack your sun screen and join us in the 'Sunshine State'! Our SPRING/SUMMER SPECIAL is only $800.00 per week. ONE WEEK MINIMUM. 'Chill-Out' with a nice Margarita, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico! The huge 800sf sun deck is warm and inviting. Sunsets are spectacular!!!!! Visit our link at www.pineisland-fl.com for more photos. Enjoy! Se habla Espanol.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1985
Why the Owner Chose Pine Island:
This property has been in our family since 1974. The house was built in 1985 and has had tender loving care ever since. We added the huge 800sf sun deck a few years ago. What a fun place to relax and enjoy the view of the Gulf of Mexico. This year (2013) my wife and I we gave it a fresh coat of 'beachy-baby blue' paint. We love it. Hope you will too.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Pine Island is pleasantly close to everything you could possible need but remains private and off the beaten path. This is our family's private beach home and has always been maintained and treated with the utmost care and attention to detail. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. **FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES OF OUR BEACH HOUSE GO TO OUR WEBSITE.
- Primary: (727) 781-4779 (Florida, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Home page for Pine Island Beach House
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pine Island Beach House is just '100 steps' away from the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy!
Complete kitchen with everything you need for your family vacation memories.
Beautiful white sand beaches at the public park just a short walk down the road.
Off the beaten path yet close to everything you want. Getaway to Pine Island.
Three well appointed, beach inspired rooms will sleep six comfortably. Relax.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, August 19, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.