A Quiet Escape
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gulf Beaches house description
Nestled beneath tall pines and overlooking beautiful Apalachicola Bay welcome to 'A Quiet Escape!' This bayfront home has great views of the bay, a private dock and is just steps away from the one of the top ranked beaches in the USA! It is located on the East End of St. George Island just 1/2 mile from the gates of the state park. The main living floor has vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan featuring the living room, dining area and kitchen. There is a queen bayview bedroom and a full bedroom on the main living floor. Upstairs there is a loft bedroom with a full bed and two twin beds. Outside decks allow you to soak up the warmth of the sun and enjoy the wonderful views.
Sorry no pets allowed.
1 queen bedroom, 1 full bedroom, loft bedroom has full bed and two twin beds
Park style grill, private bay dock
THINGS TO DO:
-Beach it! - Lighthouse Park (a county park) in the center of the island, and the State Park at the eastern end of the island, both provide public access to the beach with restrooms, picnic tables, and other amenities. And, most of the north/south roads on the island provide a public access to the beach. If you need beach chairs or umbrellas ...
- Bicycling - The island has 17 miles of paved bike paths and lots of off-roads for exploring. Ride a bike from one side of the island to the other ...
- Birding -Birding is a year-round event
- Kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, etc. - Launch a kayak or stand-up paddle board into either the Bay or Gulf.
- Lighthouses - Visit both of Franklin County's lighthouses ...
- Museums - Franklin County has museums spread out all across the county ...
- Music - Listen to live music on the bay or the gulf ...
- Photography - The island is a photographer's paradise with another stunning shot around every corner. Sunrises, sunsets, landscapes, the surf, wildlife, native and migrating birds, butterflies, your family having fun ...
- Picnic in a Park - Picnic tables are available at the Lighthouse Park in the middle of the island, or in the State Park at the eastern end of the island.
- Star-gaze - Without the interference of city lights or street lights, the clear skies are abundant with stars and constellations. You may see a shooting star.
- State Park - Spend the day at Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park on the east end of the island. Experience miles of undeveloped beach with the Gulf of Mexico on one side and the Apalachicola Bay on the other.
-Apalachicola – Every visitor of St. George Island should look, see and do in Apalachicola too!
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
High season...... $1495/week Mid Season........$1195/week Low Season........$895/week Call about our monthly rates - October - February
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Why Gulf Beaches:
We enjoy the privacy of our wooded lot overlooking the bay. When we want to go the beach, we're just a few hundred yards walk or we go to the state park.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
With a private dock we like watching spectacular sunsets over the bay, fishing, or easy kayak access to the bay!
- Primary: (850) 927-2218 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: Toll Free (877) 927-2218
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lovely bayfront home with private dock near state park!
Living/great room overlooking the bay.
Upstairs loft with double bed and two twin beds.
Enjoy A Quiet Escape nestled under the bayfront pines.
Cook friendly kitchen!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013