Fabulous 5 Bedroom - Lakeview - Hot Tub/Pool Table - Sleeps 12
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carnelian Bay house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW.
If you are looking for a house that has it all, and is a bundle of fun, then look no further here! Treetop Lodge offers modern comforts with a luxurious mountain feel. It is a finely crafted three level home with one of a kind furnishings, lake views, hot tub, pool table and plenty of space for your whole group.
The upper level has a spacious great room with high pine ceilings, lake views, a 46' flat screen TV and a warm double-sided fireplace. The open floor plan allows the whole group to enjoy one another's company simultaneously. The mid-level has a fabulous room with a pool table, two bedrooms and one full bath. The lowest level is complete with charming, mountain pine furnishings and is a great place for the kids to relax. On this level there is one bedroom with two beds, one full bath, and two day beds (one is a trundle), TV, VCR, and DVD player in the living room.
Keywords: Filtered Lakeview Home with Pool Table Hot Tub
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 3000 sq. ft. - 3 Levels; Filtered Lakeviews, Hot Tub, Gas BBQ on Large Upper Deck, Pool Table Room with Mounted Flat Screen TV, Ping Pong Table in Oversized Garage, Double Sided Gas Fireplace in Living Room & Master Bedroom, 46' Flat Screen TV/DVD/VCR/Music System in Living Room, TV's in Bedrooms 1-4, Dining Seating for 8 - Seating for 4 at Bar, Jacuzzi and Double Shower in Master Bath, Garage Parking for 2, Washer/Dryer, High Speed Internet Access (please note this connection is not guaranteed), Written Approval Required for Pets ...moreless
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ice Skating
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Additional Information: Access to extensive trail system for cross-country skiing, running, hicking, and biking 4 Miles to Tahoe City for Great Shopping, Restaurants, Commons Beach with Play Structure/Free Concerts & Movies, (See Photo #6) Bike Trails, Truckee River for Rafting & Entertainment 15 minutes to Squaw Valley USA, an international skiing destination - home of the 1960 Winter Olympics 20 minutes to Northstar Ski Resort and Village for skiing, ice-skating, rollerskating, mountain bike riding Please be advised, this property has an access road that could be considered steep. Anyone renting this property during the snow season (Oct 15-May 15) must bring a 4-wheel drive vehicle and/or always carry chains. Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer/Winter/Thanksgiving ..........$650/night .. $3900/week Fall/Spring .........................$600/night .. $3600/week Christmas/Presidents Week............$5850/week New Years ...........................$7800/week (7th NIGHT FREE FOR ALL SEASONS) Cleaning:$325 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Old Brockway Golf Course at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: We were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Carnelian Bay:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 530-584-3444
3000 square feet - 3 levels - 2 car garage
Open Floor Plan with Large Windows for Sunshine
Plenty of Cupboard Space for all your goodies
Dining Table Seats 8
Master Bath with Tub
Flat Screen TV and Deck Access
Guest Bedroom with Fireplace
Double and twin
Deck with Hot Tub
Commons Beach is fabulous for summer concerts & movies & farmers market
Great Room with Gas Fireplace, New Wood Floors and Flat Screen TV/DVD
Great Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances & Counter Seating
Island Sink and Granite Counters
Spacious Master Bedroom with Flat Screen TV
Master Bath with Dual Sinks and Walk-in Shower
Downstairs Game Area with Pool Table
Twin and Trundle with TV
Lovely Deck with Patio Furniture and Filtered Lake Views
No Trip to Tahoe is Complete without a Trip to Emerald Bay
Squaw Valley USA - 15 minutes away - An International Skiing Destination
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, December 20, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.