Sleeps 4, Fireplace, Pool, Hot Tub - Professionally Decorated
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This unit offers some of the best amenities around town at very modest prices, giving maximum vacation value. By staying about 2 miles north of The Canyons Resort, you get a convenient location, but at substantial savings.
* Cozy fireplace in the living room
* Fully equipped kitchen
* CD player
* Full size washer and dryer conveniently located inside the unit
* Quiet upper unit
* Reserved covered parking
* Additional on-site parking available
* Convenient location offers easy access to all of the Park City Ski Resorts well as the other major ski areas like Alta and Snowbird
* Sleeps 4 - 1 King, 1 Queen convertible sofa
* A few minutes drive to Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain Resort or The Canyons Resort
* You can see a map showing the exact location of our condo by clicking here.
Condominium Complex Common Area Amenities:
* Heated pool
* Large outdoor hot tub under a gazebo
* Indoor spa
* Billiards table
* Bumper pool
* Fully equipped exercise and weight room
* The three-level clubhouse also offers access to a big screen TV
* 2 Tennis courts (summer only)
* Badminton courts (summer only)
* Sand volleyball courts (summer only)
* Picnic area (summer only)
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Dec 20-Jan 02 .................. $240/night Jan 03-Jan 14 .................. $175/night Jan 15-Jan 25 (Film Festival) .. $220/night Jan 26-Feb 12 .................. $199/night Feb 13-Feb 19 (Presidents) ..... $220/night Feb 20-Mar 31 .................. $199/night Apr 01-Apr 15 .................. $125/night Apr 16-Summer .................. $ 89/night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
About: The first time that we came to Park City, we both fell in love with the town. Park City has a lovely small town feel that warms the heart. In addition, it is loaded with a huge selection of great restaurants. Then, of course, there are the 3 world class ski resorts located just minutes apart from each other. Come to Park City and you will fall in love with it just as we did!
Why Other Park City Properties:
With its 3 ski resorts, Park City offers many condos near the resorts. Unfortunately, these units come at a hefty price due to there location. We wanted our guests to be able to experience all of the Park City ambiance without breaking the bank. This condo is located about 5 minutes away from the first of the ski resorts. This 5 minute drive will save you several hundred dollars on your rental choice. With these savings, you can actually afford to ski!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This is a quiet condo away from any road noise. Be careful, there are many condos in Park City that are located a short distance from very noisy roads. You will also enjoy the comfortable furnishings hand picked by our professional interior decorator.
- Primary: (562) 860-4078 (California USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Comfy living room
Fully stocked kitchen
Bathroom with shower/tub
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 30, 2013