Spectacular Sunsets at This One Pine Lake Cabin
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ely cabin description
Enjoy spectacular sunsets at this west facing, 3 bedroom, 1 bath cabin on quiet One Pine Lake.
3 Bedrooms: Master bedroom with queen size log bed, second bedroom with full size log bed, and third bedroom has twin day bed with twin trundle bed. Bed linens provided.
1 Bathroom: Stunning brand new full bath with nice ceramic tile, jetted tub/shower, plus his and hers vanities. Toilet paper provided; bring your own bath/beach towels and toiletries.
•42' Plasma TV with VCR and DVD
•Lakeside great room has windows overlooking the lake, authentic pot belly wood burning stove and comfortable leather furniture
•Dining room seats 6 and is open to great room
•Well-stocked kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, cookware and dinnerware. Dishwashing soap, garbage bags, kitchen towels and pot holders provided.
•Large walk out deck with charcoal grill, comfortable furniture and a stunning western lake view. Bring your own charcoal.
•Quiet setting with nice balance of grassy yard and mature pines gently sloping to the water’s edge
•Private dock and lakeshore deck
•Free use of 1 canoe and a 14’ boat
•Motors and additional watercraft available for rent
•No smoking inside cabin
•Pets permitted - additional fee
•10 miles from Ely
One Pine Lake is a scenic 354 acre lake located just 10 minutes from Ely. The lake has two flowages - the Johnson Creek and Bear Island River. One Pine offers a wide variety of fish species including walleye, northern pike, bass, crappies, perch, and bluegill. The lake has emergent vegetation making it easier to find active fish. It also has a nice public boat launch and there are no motor restrictions on the lake. Fisherman may day trip to Bear Island, Johnson, and White Irons Lakes which all have boat launches within 5 miles of the cabin.
All cabins rent Saturday to Saturday and are available by the week only. If you are looking for a stay longer than a week, or need a check in on a different day, please contact our office to book your stay. Please be sure you have selected a Saturday check in before booking online.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Ely, Minnesota is recommended by National Geographic Magazine as one of the 50 places in the world you should visit in your lifetime and was recently voted “Coolest Small Town in America”. Nestled in the expansive Superior National Forest, Ely is a place to renew an appreciation for the beauty and wonder of nature. With over 500 lakes within 20 miles of Ely, there are endless opportunities for swimming, boating, canoeing and fishing. Ely is located on the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, a 1 million acre tract of pristine forests intersected by 1500 miles of canoe routes. And, if you’re looking for true hometown hospitality plan a visit to Ely’s downtown shops, restaurants, attractions and museums. There are lots of things to see and do here including the arts and crafts, educational exhibits, tours, golfing, casinos, farmers markets, festivals and fairs. You’ll quickly see why so many families return to Ely year after year....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2013 Summer rate $1395/week (5 guests) 20% Spring/Fall Discount. Additional Guests $105/week Cleaning fee $125 3% processing fee 50% Deposit due at time of reservation. Minimum stay of 1 week Pet Fee: $75/pet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Charming cabin on One Pine Lake
Comfortable leather furniture and wood burning stove in living room
Bedroom with queen size bed
Bedroom off living room with twin day bed and trundle (converts to queen)
14' boat, canoe included in rental (motor and additional watercraft available)
Living room overlooks lake
Dining area off living room
Bedroom with full size bed
His and Hers vanities
Yard with fire pit and second deck along shoreline
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.